MAN page from OpenSuSE 2048-cli-0.9.1+git.20181118-bp153.1.16.x86_64.rpm
Section: Games and Demos (6)Index
- play the game 2048 in your terminal
is an implementation of the popular game, 2048, designed to be run on aterminal.It is designed to be easy to understand and extend.
- hjkl , wasd
- Default movement keys.Depending on the graphics implementation, there may be extra alternatives.
- Quit the current game.
- Print the program usage.
- Print the current highscore.
- Enable color support if supported.
- Disable color support (default).
- Enable animations (default).
- Disable animations.
- Enable ai without displaying game.
- Enable ai and display game.
- Reset highscore. Will prompt user.
- -s size
- Set the size of the playing field.Default is 4.Maximum value is 16, minimum is 4.
- -b rate
- Set the rate at which blocks are spawned.Default is 1.
- High score file.IfXDG_DATA_HOMEis unset, defaults to~/.local/share/2048/highscore
An -nosplitOriginally written byAn Marc Tiehuis .All contributions can be found atLk https://github.com/Tiehuis/2048-cli
MIT License (2014)
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.