Section: AFS Command Reference (8)
fstrace lsset - Reports the status of an event set
+] >>> [-help
fstrace lss << [-s <set name+] >>> [-h]
The fstrace lsset
command displays a list of the available event setsand reports their current status (active, inactive, or dormant).
To change an event set's status, use the fstrace setset command.
- -set <set name>+
- Names the event set for which to display the status. The only acceptablevalue is cm, which is also the default if this argument is omitted.
- Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options areignored.
The output lists the available event sets and the status of each, in thefollowing format:
Available sets: cm (active | inactive | dormant)
- Indicates that tracing is enabled for the event set, and kernel memoryallocated for the corresponding trace log.
- Indicates that tracing is temporarily disabled for the event set, butkernel memory still allocated for the corresponding trace log.
- Indicates that tracing is disabled for the event set, and no kernel memoryallocated for the corresponding trace log.
The following example displays the available event set and its status:
# fstrace lsset Available sets: cm active
The issuer must be logged in as the local superuser root
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/
> All Rights Reserved.
This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It wasconverted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and RussAllbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell.
- PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
- SEE ALSO
This document was created byman2html,using the manual pages.