|Name : mp
|Version : 3.1.0
||Vendor : CentOS
|Release : 24.20161124git1f39801.el8
||Date : 2020-01-28 19:40:43
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : mp-3.1.0-24.20161124git1f39801.el8.src.rpm
|Size : 3.02 MB
|Packager : CBS < cbs_centos_org>
|Summary : An open-source library for mathematical programming
|Description : |
An open-source library for mathematical programming.
* Reusable high-performance .nl reader
* Efficient type-safe C++ API for connecting solvers to AMPL and
other systems: source
* Interfaces to solvers supporting AMPL extensions for logic and
* IBM ILOG CPLEX and CPLEX CP Optimizer (ilogcp)
* Interfaces to the following solvers:
* Interfaces to other solvers via AMPL Solver Library
* Cross-platform build support with CMake and continuous
integration systems. This includes third-party solvers and
libraries (COIN-OR solvers with CMake support are available
in the ampl/coin repository).
* AMPLGSL, an AMPL function library providing access to the GNU
Scientific Library (GSL) functions. See the AMPLGSL
* Database support on Linux and MacOS X. See Database and
spreadsheet connection guide.
* SMPSWriter, a converter from deterministic equivalent of a
two-stage stochastic programming (SP) problem written in AMPL
to an SP problem in SMPS format.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/vault.centos.org/8.4.2105/cloud/x86_64/openstack-ussuri/Packages/m