|Name : mbpfan
|Version : 2.2.1
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 7.fc35
||Date : 2021-07-22 20:23:30
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : mbpfan-2.2.1-7.fc35.src.rpm
|Size : 0.08 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : A simple daemon to control fan speed on all MacBook/MacBook Pros
|Description : |
This is an enhanced version of Allan McRae mbpfan
mbpfan is a daemon that uses input from coretemp module and sets the
fan speed using the applesmc module. This enhanced version assumes any
number of processors and fans (max. 10).
* It only uses the temperatures from the processors as input.
* It requires coretemp and applesmc kernel modules to be loaded.
* It requires root use
* It daemonizes or stays in foreground
* Verbose mode for both syslog and stdout
* Users can configure it using the file /etc/mbpfan.conf
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/35/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/m