|Name : php-pecl-mysql-xdevapi
|Version : 8.0.26
||Vendor : Remi's RPM repository < https://rpms_remirepo_net/>
|Release : 1.el8.remi.7.2
||Date : 2021-07-21 10:18:48
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : php-pecl-mysql-xdevapi-8.0.26-1.el8.remi.7.2.src.rpm
|Size : 5.65 MB
|Packager : Remi Collet
|Summary : MySQL database access functions
|Description : |
The X DevAPI is he new common API for MySQL Connectors built on the X Protocol
introduced in MySQL 5.7.12.
The X DevAPI wraps powerful concepts in a simple API.
* A new high-level session concept enables you to write code that
can transparently scale from single MySQL Server to a multiple server
* Read operations are simple and easy to understand.
The X DevAPI introduces a new, modern and easy-to-learn way to work with your
* Documents are stored in Collections and have their dedicated CRUD
* Work with your existing domain objects or generate code based on structure
definitions for strictly typed languages.
* Focus is put on working with data via CRUD operations.
See Section 3.1, “CRUD Operations Overview”.
* Modern practices and syntax styles are used to get away from traditional
SQL-String-Building. See Chapter 10, Building Expressions.
Package built for PHP 7.2.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/rpms.remirepo.net/enterprise/8/php72/x86_64