|Name : bpytop
|Version : 1.0.66
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.fc33
||Date : 2021-05-31 05:38:41
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : bpytop-1.0.66-1.fc33.src.rpm
|Size : 0.28 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Linux/OSX/FreeBSD resource monitor
|Description : |
Resource monitor that shows usage and stats for processor, memory, disks,
network and processes.
Python port and continuation of bashtop.
* Easy to use, with a game inspired menu system.
* Full mouse support, all buttons with a highlighted key is clickable and
mouse scroll works in process list and menu boxes.
* Fast and responsive UI with UP, DOWN keys process selection.
* Function for showing detailed stats for selected process.
* Ability to filter processes, multiple filters can be entered.
* Easy switching between sorting options.
* Send SIGTERM, SIGKILL, SIGINT to selected process.
* UI menu for changing all config file options.
* Auto scaling graph for network usage.
* Shows message in menu if new version is available
* Shows current read and write speeds for disks
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/33/Everything/armhfp/Packages/b