|Name : python3-strictyaml
|Version : 1.4.0
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.20210329gitae2131a.fc34
||Date : 2021-03-29 16:48:14
|Group : Unspecified
||Source RPM : python-strictyaml-1.4.0-1.20210329gitae2131a.fc34.src.rpm
|Size : 0.22 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : Parses and validates a restricted subset of YAML
|Description : |
StrictYAML is a type-safe YAML parser that parses and validates a restricted
subset of the YAML specification.
• Beautiful API
• Refusing to parse the ugly, hard to read and insecure features of YAML like
the Norway problem.
• Strict validation of markup and straightforward type casting.
• Clear, readable exceptions with code snippets and line numbers.
• Acting as a near-drop in replacement for pyyaml, ruamel.yaml or poyo.
• Ability to read in YAML, make changes and write it out again with comments
• Not speed, currently.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/34/Everything/aarch64/os/Packages/p