|Name : opam
|Version : 2.0.1
||Vendor : Mageia_Org
|Release : 1.mga7
||Date : 2018-10-18 19:57:57
|Group : Development/OCaml
||Source RPM : opam-2.0.1-1.mga7.src.rpm
|Size : 8.96 MB
|Packager : daviddavid < daviddavid>
|Summary : A source-based package manager for OCaml
|Description : |
OPAM stands for OCaml PAckage Manager.
It aims to suit to a vast number of users and use cases,
and has unique features:
* Powerful handling of dependencies:
versions constraints, optional dependencies, conflicts, etc.
* Multiple repositories backends: HTTP, rsync, git
* Ease to create packages and repositories
* Ability to switch between different compiler versions
Typically, OPAM will probably make your life easier if you recognize
yourself in at least one of these profiles:
* You use multiple versions of the OCaml compiler, or you hack the
compiler yourself and needs to frequently switch between compiler
* You use or develop software that needs a specific and/or modified
version of the OCaml compiler to be installed.
* You use or develop software that depends on a specific version of an
OCaml library, or you just want to install a specific version of a
package, not just the latest one.
* You want to create your own packages yourself, put them on your own
repository, with minimal effort.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/mageia/distrib/7/i586/media/core/release