|Name : libopusfile0
|Version : 0.10
||Vendor : obs://build_opensuse_org/home:sbahling
|Release : 1.1
||Date : 2017-12-18 13:00:00
|Group : System/Libraries
||Source RPM : opusfile-0.10-1.1.src.rpm
|Size : 0.10 MB
|Packager : (none)
|Summary : A high-level API for decoding and seeking within .opus files
|Description : |
opusfile provides a high-level API for decoding and seeking within .opus files.
* Support for all files with at least one Opus stream
(including multichannel files or Ogg files where Opus is muxed with something else).
* Full support, including seeking, for chained files.
* A simple stereo downmixing API
(allowing chained files to be decoded with a single output format, even if the channel count changes).
* Support for reading from a file, memory buffer, or over HTTP(S) (including seeking).
* Support for both random access and streaming data sources.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/sbahling:/Backports:/SLE-15/Backports/x86_64