|Name : kile
|Version : 2.9.93.git20181227
||Vendor : obs://build_opensuse_org/home:Lord-Master
|Release : lp150.2.3
||Date : 2019-02-14 05:47:28
|Group : Productivity/Publishing/TeX/Frontends
||Source RPM : kile-2.9.93.git20181227-lp150.2.3.src.rpm
|Size : 12.61 MB
|Packager : (none)
|Summary : A LaTeX Source Editor and TeX Shell
|Description : |
Kile is a user-friendly TeX/LaTeX editor for the KDE desktop environment.
The main features are:
* Compile, convert and view your document with one click.
* Auto-completion of (La)TeX commands.
* Templates and wizards make starting a new document very little work.
* Easy insertion of many standard tags and symbols and the option to define
(an arbitrary number of) user defined tags.
* Inverse and forward search: click in the DVI viewer and jump to the
corresponding LaTeX line in the editor, or jump from the editor to the
corresponding page in the viewer.
* Finding chapter or sections is very easy, Kile constructs a list of all the
chapter etc. in your document. You can use the list to jump to the
* Collect documents that belong together into a project.
* Easy insertion of citations and references when using projects.
* Flexible and smart build system to compile your LaTeX documents.
* QuickPreview, preview a selected part of your document.
* Easy access to various help sources.
* Advanced editing commands.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/Lord-Master:/Qt5/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/x86_64