|Name : arcem
|Version : 20081102
||Vendor : obs://build_opensuse_org/Emulators
|Release : 2.1
||Date : 2017-06-03 11:19:05
|Group : unsorted
||Source RPM : arcem-20081102-2.1.src.rpm
|Size : 1.07 MB
|Packager : (none)
|Summary : Acorn Archimedes Emulator
|Description : |
Acorn Archimedes emulator. Requires a RISC OS 2 or 3 ROM image. The default
name expected is /usr/share/arcem/ROM. You can override this with the \"--rom\"
- Capture/uncapture the mouse pointer by pressing + on the numeric keypad.
- Floppy and hard disc images need to reside in the current directory and have
to be named \"FloppyImage< number>\" and \"HardImage< number>\". Note that the
number for the first drive is 0 for floppies and 1 for hard discs.
- Formatting floppy discs from the emulator does not work. You can find an
empty formatted disc image in /usr/share/arcem.
- Hard discs have to be defined in the configuration file (\"~/.arcemrc\"). An
example can be found in /usr/share/doc/packages/arcemrc.
- Use the parameter \"--hostfsdir < directory>\" to make host directories
accessible from RISC OS. There is a floppy image containing the necessary
RISC OS modules (as well as a tool for formatting hard discs) in
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/Emulators/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/i586