|Name : opusfile
|Version : 0.7
||Vendor : Fedora Project
|Release : 1.fc22
||Date : 2016-01-06 05:19:40
|Group : System Environment/Libraries
||Source RPM : opusfile-0.7-1.fc22.src.rpm
|Size : 0.09 MB
|Packager : Fedora Project
|Summary : A high-level API for decoding and seeking within .opus files
|Description : |
libopusfile provides a high-level API for decoding and seeking
within .opus files. It includes:
* Support for all files with at least one Opus stream (including
multichannel files or Ogg files where Opus is muxed with something else).
* Full support, including seeking, for chained files.
* A simple stereo downmixing API (allowing chained files to be
decoded with a single output format, even if the channel count changes).
* Support for reading from a file, memory buffer, or over HTTP(S)
* Support for both random access and streaming data sources.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/archive.fedoraproject.org/fedora/linux/updates/22/x86_64/o