|Name : hdf5
|Version : 1.8.0
||Vendor : Dag Apt Repository, http://dag_wieers_com/apt/
|Release : 1.el5.rf
||Date : 2008-05-17 05:08:46
|Group : Development/Libraries
||Source RPM : hdf5-1.8.0-1.el5.rf.src.rpm
|Size : 3.79 MB
|Packager : Dries Verachtert < dries_ulyssis_org>
|Summary : Manages extremely large and complex data collections
|Description : |
HDF5 is a unique technology suite that makes possible the management of
extremely large and complex data collections.
The HDF5 technology suite includes:
* A versatile data model that can represent very complex data objects and
a wide variety of metadata.
* A completely portable file format with no limit on the number or size of
data objects in the collection.
* A software library that runs on a range of computational platforms, from
laptops to massively parallel systems, and implements a high-level API with
C, C++, Fortran 90, and Java interfaces.
* A rich set of integrated performance features that allow for access time
and storage space optimizations.
* Tools and applications for managing, manipulating, viewing, and analyzing
the data in the collection.
RPM found in directory: /mirror/ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/pub/dag/redhat/el5/en/x86_64/dag/RPMS