Changelog for hexenworld-1.5.6-pm154.3.2.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Aug 07 2014 devel.suseAATTgmail.com- fix __DATE__ and __TIME__
* Mon Aug 04 2014 devel.suseAATTgmail.com- Update to upstream version 1.5.6:
* Screen: implemented Hor+ style field of view (FOV) scaling, useful for widescreen resolutions. configured by new cvar fov_adapt: set it to 1 and your fov will be scaled automatically according to the resolution. enabled by default. opengl and software renderers both supported.
* Screen: viewsize greater than 120 now disables the hud (use the screen size slider in the options menu.)
* Progs VM: Fixed a corner case thinko in version6 progs execution.
* Server: changelevel failures, e.g. in case of non-existent maps, are now considered as error, so that the clients do not get stuck in the connected state anymore.
* Server: accept maplist.txt only if it is from the same game directory as progs.dat itself or from a searchpath with a higher priority.
* Timidity (Unix MIDI): Multiple fixes, including memory errors found by valgrind.
* Mac OS X: A new icon.
* Music: Support for Opus codec. (edit the makefiles to enable it when compiling.)
* Software renderer: fixed color shifts from area contents or power-up items usage staying persistent after a disconnect.
* OpenGL: worked around weird mods, e.g.: project peanut, where certain models are sometimes drawn \"white\" because the mod\'s hcode initializes those entities with non-existant skins.
* OpenGL: gamma fixes for several platforms.
* HexenWorld: opengl fixes for the shownames feature, other gl updates.
* Hexenworld, gamecode: hw and siege map cycling setup is done using the localinfo variables just like in quakeworld, strings.txt abusing is no more. See docs/README.hwsv for brief instructions.
* Verified correct compilation by upcoming gcc-4.8 and by clang-3.2.
* Fixed several other minor bugs, some found by valgrind. Incremented engine versions for hexen2 to 1.28, hexenworld to 0.28, and gamecode version to 1.28. NOTE: For the older release notes, please, refer to \"/usr/share/games/hexen2/docs/ReleaseNotes\" and \"/usr/share/games/hexen2/docs/ReleaseNotes.old\"
* Wed Jun 27 2012 devel.suseAATTgmail.com- Initial package creation