Changelog for libpng12-0-1.2.57-2.18.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Jan 31 2018 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- check with -j1, be explicit
* Tue Jan 30 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Fix SRPM group and grammar issues.
* Mon Jan 02 2017 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.57: fixes CVE-2016-10087
* Thu Dec 17 2015 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.56: Fixed an out-of-range read in png_check_keyword() (Bug report from Qixue Xiao, CVE-2015-8540). Added keyword checks to pngset.c
* Thu Dec 03 2015 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.55: Avoid potential pointer overflow in png_handle_iTXt(), png_handle_zTXt(), png_handle_sPLT(), and png_handle_pCAL() (Bug report by John Regehr). Fixed incorrect implementation of png_set_PLTE() that uses png_ptr not info_ptr, that left png_set_PLTE() open to the CVE-2015-8126 vulnerability.
* Fri Nov 13 2015 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.54
* Fri Aug 07 2015 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- build in build section
* Fri Feb 27 2015 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.53: Issue a png_error() instead of a png_warning() when width is potentially too large for the architecture, in case the calling application has overridden the default 1,000,000-column limit (fixes CVE-2014-9495 and CVE-2015-0973). Display user limits in the output from pngtest. Changed PNG_USER_CHUNK_MALLOC_MAX from unlimited to 8,000,000. This can only be changed at library-build time. It only affects the maximum memory that can be allocated to an ancillary chunk; it does not limit the size of IDAT data, which is instead limited by PNG_USER_WIDTH_MAX.
* Mon Jan 19 2015 olafAATTaepfle.de- Fix CVE-2013-7354.patch, include limits.h for INT_MAX
* Thu Nov 20 2014 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.52:
* Avoid out-of-bounds memory access while checking version string.
* Tue Apr 22 2014 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- security update:
* CVE-2013-7353.patch [bnc#873124]
* CVE-2013-7354.patch [bnc#873123]
* Fri Feb 07 2014 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.51: Ignore, with a warning, out-of-range value of num_trans in png_set_tRNS(). Replaced AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h) with AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h]) in configure.ac Changed default value of PNG_USER_CACHE_MAX from 0 to 32767 in pngconf.h. Avoid a possible memory leak in contrib/gregbook/readpng.c Revised libpng.3 so that \"doclifter\" can process it. Changed \'\"%s\"m\' to \'\"%s\" m\' in png_debug macros to improve portability among compilers. Rebuilt the configure scripts with autoconf-2.69 and automake-1.14.1 Removed potentially misleading warning from png_check_IHDR(). Quiet set-but-not-used warnings in pngset.c Quiet an uninitialized memory warning from VC2013 in png_get_png(). Quiet unused variable warnings from clang by porting PNG_UNUSED() from libpng-1.4.6. Added -DZ_SOLO to CFLAGS in contrib/pngminim/
*/makefile Added an #ifdef PNG_FIXED_POINT_SUPPORTED/#endif in pngset.c
* Wed Apr 17 2013 cooloAATTsuse.com- add conflicts in -32bit package
* Mon Apr 15 2013 mmeisterAATTsuse.com- Added url as source. Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Wed Oct 24 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add missing baselib requires for compat-devel-32bit
* Wed Jul 11 2012 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.50: Changed \"a+w\" to \"u+w\" in Makefile.in to fix CVE-2012-3386.
* Thu Mar 29 2012 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.49: [bnc#754745] Revised png_set_text_2() to avoid potential memory corruption (fixes CVE-2011-3048). Prevent PNG_EXPAND+PNG_SHIFT doing the shift twice.
* Wed Mar 14 2012 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.48:
* fixed CVE-2011-3045 [bnc#752008]
* Mon Feb 20 2012 pgajdosAATTsuse.com- updated to 1.2.47:
* fixed CVE-2011-3026 [bnc#747311]
* Thu Dec 01 2011 idoenmezAATTsuse.de- Name field shouldn\'t contain a macro
* Thu Dec 01 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Wed Oct 05 2011 uliAATTsuse.com- cross-build fix: use %configure macro
* Tue Jul 12 2011 pgajdosAATTnovell.com- updated to 1.2.46:
* fixed CVE-2011-2501 [bnc#702578]
* Mon Aug 30 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com- fix baselibs.conf after previous change
* Thu Jul 29 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- add devel packages to baselibs.conf [bnc#625883]
* Mon Jun 28 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.44: fixed libpng overflow (CVE-2010-1205) and memory leak [bnc#617866]
* Fri Jun 04 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com- remove the devel packages from baselibs.conf, not convinced of their usefulness
* Sat Apr 24 2010 cooloAATTnovell.com- buildrequire pkg-config to fix provides
* Thu Feb 25 2010 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.43 (fixes [bnc#585403]):
* Removed \"#define PNG_NO_ERROR_NUMBERS\" that was inadvertently added to pngconf.h in version 1.2.41.
* Removed leftover \"-DPNG_CONFIGURE_LIBPNG\" from scripts/makefile.darwin and contrib/pngminim/
* Relocated png_do_chop() to its original position in pngrtran.c; the change in version 1.2.41beta08 caused transparency to be handled wrong in some 16-bit datastreams (Yusaku Sugai).
* Renamed libpng-pc.in back to libpng.pc.in and revised CMakeLists.txt (revising changes made in 1.2.41)
* Swapped PNG_UNKNOWN_CHUNKS_SUPPORTED and PNG_HANDLE_AS_UNKNOWN_SUPPORTED in pngset.c to be consistent with other changes in version 1.2.38.
* Avoid deprecated references to png_ptr-io_ptr and png_ptr->error_ptr in pngtest.c
* Mon Dec 14 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- add baselibs.conf as a source
* Mon Dec 07 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.41: contains numerous cleanups, some new compile-time warnings about direct struct access (define PNG_NO_PEDANTIC_WARNINGS to enable), a new xcode build project, and a minor performance improvement (avoid building 16-bit gamma tables when not needed)
* Tue Nov 24 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.40: Removed an extra png_debug() recently added to png_write_find_filter(). Fixed incorrect #ifdef in pngset.c regarding unknown chunk support. Various bugfixes and improvements to CMakeLists.txt (Philip Lowman)
* Tue Nov 03 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
* Thu Aug 13 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.39:
* Added a prototype for png_64bit_product() in png.c
* Avoid a possible NULL dereference in debug build, in png_set_text_2()
* Relocated new png_64_bit_product() prototype into png.h
*.txz in distribution.
* Reject attempt to write iCCP chunk with negative embedded profile length.
* Mon Jul 20 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.38:
* Revised libpng
*.txt and libpng.3 to mention calling png_set_IHDR() multiple times and to specify the sample order in the tRNS chunk, because the ISO PNG specification has a typo in the tRNS table.
* Changed several PNG_UNKNOWN_CHUNK_SUPPORTED to PNG_HANDLE_AS_UNKNOWN_SUPPORTED, to make the png_set_keep mechanism available for ignoring known chunks even when not saving unknown chunks.
* Adopted preference for consistent use of \"#ifdef\" and \"#ifndef\" versus \"#if defined()\" and \"if !defined()\" where possible.
* Added PNG_NO_HANDLE_AS_UNKNOWN in the PNG_LEGACY_SUPPORTED block of pngconf.h, and moved the various unknown chunk macro definitions outside of the PNG_READ|WRITE_ANCILLARY_CHUNK_SUPPORTED blocks.
* Thu Jun 04 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.37:
* fixed bug with new png_memset() of the big_row_buffer
* Tue May 12 2009 pgajdosAATTsuse.cz- updated to 1.2.36 (see CHANGES)