Changelog for libharfbuzz0-2.6.4-150126.96.36.199.x86_64.rpm
* Fri Jul 15 2022 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Add harfbuzz-CVE-2022-33068.patch: sbix: limit glyph extents (boo#1200900 CVE-2022-33068).
* Sun Nov 24 2019 andreas.stiegerAATTgmx.de- update to 2.6.4: + small bug fixes and build fixes
* Tue Oct 29 2019 andreas.stiegerAATTgmx.de- update to 2.6.3: + Misc small fixes, mostly to build-related issues + New API: hb_font_get_nominal_glyphs()
* Sun Oct 06 2019 andreas.stiegerAATTgmx.de- add upstream sigining keyring and verify source signature
* Thu Oct 03 2019 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.6.2: + Misc small fixes, mostly to build-related issues.
* Fri Sep 13 2019 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.6.1: + Fix regression with hb_font_create_sub_font scaling introduced in 2.6.0. + Change interpretation of font PTEM size / CoreText font size handling. + hb-ot-font: Prefer symbol cmap subtable if present. + Apply \'dist\'/\'abvm\'/\'blwm\' features to all scripts. + Drop experimental DirectWrite API.- Changes from version 2.6.0: + New OpenType metrics, baseline, and metadata table access APIs. + New API to set font variations to a named-instance. + New hb-gdi.h header and API for creating hb_face_t from HFONT. + Amalgam: Provide a single-file harfbuzz.cc file for easier alternate building. + More size-reduction configurable options, enabled by HB_TINY.
* Sat Jul 13 2019 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.5.3: + Fix UCD script data for Unicode 10+ scripts. This was broken since 2.5.0. + More optimizations for HB_TINY.- Changes from version 2.5.2: + More hb-config.hh facilities to shrink library size, namely when built as HB_TINY. + New documentation of custom configurations in CONFIG.md. + Fix build on gcc 4.8. That\'s supported again. + Universal Shaping Engine improvements. + API Changes: Undeprecate some horizontal-kerning API and re-enable in hb-ft, such that Type1 fonts will continue kerning.- Changes from version 2.5.1: + Fix build with various versions of Visual Studio. + Improved documentation. + Bugfix in subsetting glyf table. + Improved scripts for cross-compiling for Windows using mingw. + Rename HB_MATH_GLYPH_PART_FLAG_EXTENDER to HB_OT_MATH_GLYPH_PART_FLAG_EXTENDER. A deprecated macro is added for backwards-compatibility.- Changes from version 2.5.0: + This release does not include much functional changes, but includes major internal code-base changes. We now require C++11. Support for gcc 4.8 and earlier has been dropped. + New hb-config.hh facility for compiling smaller library for embedded and web usecases. + New Unicode Character Databse implementation that is half the size of previously-used UCDN. + Subsetter improvements. + Improved documentation. + isc shaping fixes.- Changes from version 2.4.0: + Unicode 12. + Misc fixes. + Subsetter improvements. + New API: HB_BUFFER_FLAG_DO_NOT_INSERT_DOTTED_CIRCLE and hb_directwrite_face_create().
* Mon Mar 18 2019 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Update to 2.3.1:
* too many changes to ever iterate, see NEWS for the details
* Thu Oct 04 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Update to 1.9.0:
* Various gcc warning fixes
* New Face-builder API
* Internal source header name changes
* Major Khmer shaper improvements
* Couple of Indic bugfixes
* Sat Jun 16 2018 luc14n0AATTlinuxmail.org- Update to version 1.8.1: + Add correctness bug in hb_set_t operations, introduced in 1.7.7.- Changes from version 1.8.0: + Update to Unicode 11.0.0.- Changes from version 1.7.7: + All HarfBuzz objects are significantly smaller in size now. + Sinhala: Position repha on top of post-consonant, not base. + Significant libharfbuzz-subset changes. API subject to change. + New API in libharfbuzz: hb_blob_create_from_file() and hb_face_count().- Add missing post(un) ldconfig scriptlets for libharfbuzz-subset shared library.
* Tue Mar 13 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.7.6: + Fix to hb_set_t binary operations. Ouch. + New experimental harfbuzz-subset library. All of hb-subset.h is experimental right now and API WILL change. + New API: - hb_blob_copy_writable_or_fail(). - HB_OT_TAG_BASE. - hb_set_previous(). - hb_set_previous_range().- Split out new sub-package libharfbuzz-subset0.- Add libharfbuzz-gobject0 and libharfbuzz-subset0 to baselibs.- Use make_build macro.
* Tue Mar 13 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update summaries.
* Sun Mar 11 2018 luc14n0AATTlinuxmail.org- Fix broken libharbuzz-gobject.so symlink by requiring Harfbuzz\'s Gobject library for the devel package.- Add missing GI bindings requirement for the devel package.
* Fri Mar 09 2018 astiegerAATTsuse.com- Fix build on Leap 42.3: don\'t use make_build.
* Wed Feb 28 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Fri Feb 09 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.7.5: + Separate Khmer shaper from Indic. + First stab at AAT morx. Not hooked up. + Misc bug fixes.
* Wed Jan 10 2018 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- harfbuzz-devel hb-ft.h requires pkgconfig(freetype2) but it is not automatically added by the dependency generator.
* Tue Jan 09 2018 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add pkgconfig(gobject-2.0) and pkgconfig(gobject-introspection-1.0) BuildRequires, and pass with-gobject=yes to configure, build GObject and Introspection support.- Following this, package the new sub-packages libharfbuzz-gobject0 and typelib-1_0-HarfBuzz-0_0.- Clean up spec, use autosetup and make_build macros.
* Wed Dec 20 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.4: + Fix collect_glyphs() regression caused by hb_set_t changes.- Changes from version 1.7.3: + hb_set_t performance tuning and optimizations. + Speed up collect_glyphs() and reject garbage data. + In hb_coretext_font_create() set font point-size (ptem). + Misc fixes.
* Sun Dec 10 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.2: + Optimize hb_set_add_range(). + Misc fixes. + New API: hb_coretext_font_create().
* Sat Dec 02 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.7.1: + Fix atexit object destruction regression. + Fix minor integer-overflow.- Changes from version 1.7.0: + Minor Indic fixes. + Implement kerning and glyph names in hb-ot-font. + Various DSO optimization re .data and .bss sizes. + Make C++11 optional; build fixes. + Mark all other backends \"unsafe-to-break\". + Graphite fix.
* Fri Oct 27 2017 luc14n0AATTlinuxmail.org- Update to version 1.6.3: + Fix hb_set_t some more. Should be solid now. + Implement get_glyph_name() for hb-ot-font. + Misc fixes.- Changes from version 1.6.2: + Yesterday\'s release had a bad crasher; don\'t use it (gh#behdad/harfbuzz#578).- Changes from version 1.6.1: + Don\'t skip over COMBINING GRAPHEME JOINER when ligating, etc (gh#behdad/harfbuzz#554). + Faster hb_set_t implementation. + Don\'t use deprecated ICU API. + Fix undefined-behavior in Myanmar shaper, introduced in 1.6.0. + Deprecated API: hb_set_invert().- Changes from version 1.6.0: + Update to Unicode 10. + Various Indic and Universal Shaping Engine fixes. + Implement Unicode Arabic Mark Ordering Algorithm UTR#53. + Implement optical sizing / tracking in CoreText backend, using new API hb_font_set_ptem(). + Allow notifying hb_font_t that underlying FT_Face changed sizing, using new API hb_ft_font_changed(). + More Graphite backend RTL fixes. + Fix caching of variable font shaping plans. + hb-view / hb-shape now accept following new arguments: o --unicodes: takes a list of hex numbers that represent Unicode codepoints. + New API: hb_face_get_table_tags(), hb_font_set_ptem(), hb_font_get_ptem() and hb_ft_font_changed().- Drop pkgconfig(gobject-2.0) BuildRequires: not needed/used.
* Sat Sep 09 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.5.1: + Fix \"unsafe-to-break\" in fallback shaping and other corner cases. All our tests pass with --verify now, meaning unsafe-to-break API works as expected. + Add --unicodes to hb-view / hb-shape. + [indic] Treat Consonant_With_Stacker as consonant. This will need further tweaking. + hb_buffer_diff() tweaks.- Changes from version 1.5.0: + Misc new API, for appending a buffer to another, and for comparing contents of two buffers for types of differences. + New \"unsafe-to-break\" API. Can be used to speed up reshaping in line-breaking situations. Essentially, after shaping, it returns positions in the input string (some of the cluster boundaries) that are \"safe to break\" in that if the text is segmented at that position and two sides reshaped and concatenated, the shaping result is exactly the same as shaping the text in one piece. + hb-view and hb-shape and hb-shape now take --verify, which verifies the above property. + Some corner cases of the implementation are still not quite working. Those will be fixed in subsequent releases.
* Sun Sep 03 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.8: + Major fix to avar table handling. + Rename hb-shape --show-message to --trace. + Build fixes.- Changes from version 1.4.7: + Multiple Indic, Tibetan, and Cham fixes. + CoreText: Allow disabling kerning. + Adjust Arabic feature order again. + Misc build fixes.
* Tue Apr 25 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.6: + Graphite2: Fix RTL positioning issue. + Backlist GDEF of more versions of Padauk and Tahoma. + New, experimental, cmake alternative build system.
* Sat Mar 11 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.5 (fate#322101): + Revert \"Fix Context lookup application when moving back after a glyph...\" This introduced memory access problems. To be fixed properly soon.
* Tue Mar 07 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.4: + Fix Context lookup application when moving back after a glyph deletion. + Fix buffer-overrun in Bengali.
* Sun Feb 26 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.3: + Route Adlam script to Arabic shaper. + Misc fixes. + New API: hb_font_set_face(). + Deprecate API: hb_graphite2_font_get_gr_font().- Tweak descriptions for icu and devel subpackages.
* Tue Jan 24 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.2: + Implement OpenType Font Variation tables avar/fvar/HVAR/VVAR. + hb-shape and hb-view now accept --variations. + Various API additions.
* Sun Jan 08 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.4.1: + Always build and use UCDN for Unicode data by default. Reduces dependence on version of Unicode data in glib.- Changes from version 1.4.0: + Merged \"OpenType GX\" branch which adds core of support for OpenType 1.8 Font Variations. + New API: - hb_font_set_var_coords_normalized(). - HB_OT_LAYOUT_NO_VARIATIONS_INDEX. - hb_ot_layout_table_find_feature_variations(). - hb_ot_layout_feature_with_variations_get_lookups(). - hb_shape_plan_create2(). - hb_shape_plan_create_cached2(). + Currently variations in GSUB/GPOS/GDEF are fully supported, and no other tables are supported. In particular, fvar/avar are NOT supported, hence the hb_font_set_var_coords_normalized() taking normalized coordinates. API to take design coordinates will be added in the future. + HVAR/VVAR/MVAR support will also be added to hb-ot-font in the future. + Fix regression in GDEF glyph class processing. + Add decompositions for Chakma, Limbu, and Balinese in USE shaper. + Misc fixes.
* Tue Dec 06 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.4: + Fix vertical glyph origin in hb-ot-font. + Implement CBDT/CBLC color font glyph extents in hb-ot-font.
* Fri Nov 04 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.3: + Implement parsing of OpenType MATH table.
* Wed Oct 26 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Drop pkgconfig(icu-le) BuildRequires: That was actually removed upstream in version 0.9.21.
* Sun Oct 02 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.2: + Fix build of hb-coretext on older OS X versions.
* Thu Sep 15 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.1: + Blacklist bad GDEF of more fonts. + More CoreText backend crash fixes with OS X 10.9.5. + Misc fixes.
* Thu Jul 28 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.3.0: + Update to Unicode 9.0.0. + Move Javanese from Indic shaper to Universal Shaping Engine. + Allow MultipleSubst to delete a glyph (matching Windows engine). + Update Universal Shaping Engine to latest draft from Microsoft. + DirectWrite backend improvements. Note: this backend is for testing ONLY. + CoreText backend improvements with unreachable fonts. + Implement symbol fonts (cmap 3.0.0) in hb-ft and hb-ot-font. + Blacklist bad GDEF of more fonts (Tahoma & others). + Misc fixes.
* Fri May 27 2016 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20.2 FATE#318572
* Tue May 10 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.7: + Blacklist another version of Times New Roman (Bold) Italic from Windows 7. + Fix Mongolian Free Variation Selectors shaping with certain fonts. + Fix Tibetan shorthand contractions shaping. + Improved list of language tag mappings. + Unbreak build on Windows CE. + Make \'glyf\' table loading lazy in hb-ot-font.
* Mon Apr 11 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.6: + Blacklist GDEF table of another set of Times New Roman (Bold) Italic. + DirectWrite backend improvements. Note: DirectWrite backend is exclusively for our internal testing and should NOT be used in any production system whatsoever.
* Fri Apr 08 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.5: + Fix GDEF mark-filtering-set, which was broken in 1.2.3.
* Fri Mar 18 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.4: + Synthesize GDEF glyph class for any glyph that does not have one in GDEF. Hope we don\'t discover broken fonts that shape badly with this change. + Misc build and other minor fixes. + API changes: Added HB_NDEBUG. It\'s fine for production systems to define this to disable high-overhead debugging checks.
* Tue Mar 01 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.3: + Blacklist GDEF table of certain versions of Times New Roman (Bold) Italic, due to bug in glyph class of ASCII double-quote character. This should address \"regression\" introduced in 1.2.0 when we switched mark zeroing in most shapers from BY_UNICODE_LATE to BY_GDEF_LATE. This fourth release in a week should finally stablize things... + hb-ot-font\'s get_glyph() implementation saw some optimizations. Though might be really hard to measure in real-world situations. + Also, two rather small API changes: - We now disable some time-consuming internal bookkeeping if built with NDEBUG defined. This is a first time that we use NDEBUG to disable debug code. If there exist production systems that do NOT want to enable NDEBUG, please let me know and I\'ll add HB_NDEBUG. - Added get_nominal_glyph() and get_variation_glyph() instead of get_glyph() + New API: - hb_font_get_nominal_glyph_func_t. - hb_font_get_variation_glyph_func_t. - hb_font_funcs_set_nominal_glyph_func(). - hb_font_funcs_set_variation_glyph_func(). - hb_font_get_nominal_glyph(). - hb_font_get_variation_glyph(). + Deprecated API: - hb_font_get_glyph_func_t. - hb_font_funcs_set_glyph_func(). + Clients that implement their own font-funcs are encouraged to replace their get_glyph() implementation with a get_nominal_glyph() and get_variation_glyph() pair. The variation version can assume that variation_selector argument is not zero. Old (deprecated) functions will continue working indefinitely using internal gymnastics; it is just more efficient to use the new functions.- Changes from version 1.2.2: + Fix regression with mark positioning with fonts that have non-zero mark advances. This was introduced in 1.2.0 while trying to make mark and cursive attachments to work together. I have partially reverted that, so this version is much more like what we had before. All clients who updated to 1.2.0 should update to this version.- Changes from version 1.2.1: + CoreText: - Fix bug with wrong scale if font scale was changed later (gh/libass/libass/#212). - Drastically speed up font initialization. - Fix tiny leak. + Group ZWJ/ZWNJ with previous syllable under cluster-level=0 (gh/behdad/harfbuzz#217). + Add test/shaping/README.md about how to add tests to the suite.
* Mon Feb 22 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add Conflicts: cantarell-fonts < 0.0.23. Previous versions of cantarell-fonts have a bug that harfbuzz now exposes, so add a conflicts to work-around that.
* Fri Feb 19 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.2.0: + Fix various issues (hangs mostly) in case of memory allocation failure. + Change mark zeroing types of most shapers from BY_UNICODE_LATE to BY_GDEF_LATE. This seems to be what Uniscribe does. + Change mark zeroing of USE shaper from NONE to BY_GDEF_EARLY. That\'s what Windows does. + Allow GPOS cursive connection on marks, and fix the interaction with mark attachment. This work resulted in some changes to how mark attachments work (gh#behdad/harfbuzz#211). + Graphite2 shaper: improved negative advance handling (eg. Nastaliq). + Add nmake-based build system for Windows. + Minor speedup. + Misc. improvements.
* Thu Jan 14 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.3: + Ported Indic shaper to Unicode 8.0 data. + Universal Shaping Engine fixes. + Speed up CoreText shaper when font fallback happens in CoreText. + Documentation improvements, thanks to Khaled Hosny. + Very rough directwrite shaper for testing. + Misc bug fixes. + API extensions.
* Sun Nov 29 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.2: + Fix badly-broken fallback shaper that affected terminology. + Fix y_scaling in Graphite shaper. + API changes: An unset glyph_h_origin() function in font-funcs now (sensibly) implies horizontal origin at 0,0. Ie, the nil callback returns true instead of false. As such, implementations that have a glyph_h_origin() that simply returns true, can remove that function with HarfBuzz >= 1.1.2. This results in a tiny speedup.
* Wed Nov 25 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.1.1: + Build fixes, specially for hb-coretext.
* Fri Nov 20 2015 mimi.vxAATTgmail.com- Update to version 1.1.0: + Implement \'stch\' stretch feature for Syriac Abbreviation Mark. + Disable use of decompose_compatibility() callback. + Implement \"shaping\" of various Unicode space characters, even if the font does not support them. + If font does not support U+2011 NO-BREAK HYPHEN, fallback to U+2010 HYPHEN. + Changes resulting from libFuzzer continuous fuzzing: - Reject font tables that need more than 8 edits. - Bound buffer growth during shaping to 32x. - Fix assertions and other issues at OOM / buffer max-growth. + Misc fixes and optimizations. + API changes: All fonts created with hb_font_create() now inherit from (ie. have parent) hb_font_get_empty().
* Mon Oct 19 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.6: + Reduce max nesting level in OT lookups from 8 to 6. + Fix memory access issue in ot-font. + Revert default load-flags of fonts created using hb_ft_font_create() back to FT_LOAD_DEFAULT|FT_LOAD_NO_HINTING. This was changed in 1.0.5, but caused major issues, so revert.- Changes from version 1.0.5: + Fix multiple memory access bugs discovered using libFuzzer. + Misc fixes. + New API: - hb_font_set_parent(). - hb_ft_font_[sg]et_load_flags() The default flags for fonts created using hb_ft_font_create() has changed to default to FT_LOAD_DEFAULT now. Previously it was defaulting to FT_LOAD_DFEAULT|FT_LOAD_NO_HINTING. + API changes: - Fonts now default to units-per-EM as their scale, instead of 0. - hb_font_create_sub_font() does NOT make parent font immutable anymore. hb_font_make_immutable() does.
* Fri Oct 09 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.4: + Fix minor out-of-bounds read error.
* Sun Sep 06 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.3: + Start of user documentation. + Implement glyph_extents() for TrueType fonts in hb-ot-font. + Improve GPOS cursive attachments with conflicting lookups. + More fixes for cluster-level = 1. + Uniscribe positioning fix.- Changes from version 1.0.2: + Fix shaping with cluster-level > 0. + Fix Uniscribe backend font-size scaling. + Declare dependencies in harfbuzz.pc. FreeType is not declared though, to avoid bugs in pkg-config 0.26 with recursive dependencies. + Slightly improved debug infrastructure. More to come later. + Misc build fixes.- Changes from version 1.0.1: + Fix out-of-bounds access in USE shaper.- Changes from version 1.0.0: + Implement Universal Shaping Engine: https://www.microsoft.com/typography/OpenTypeDev/USE/intro.htm http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/02/23/windows-shapes-the-worlds-languages/ + Bump version to 1.0.0. The soname was NOT bumped.
* Wed Sep 02 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to version 0.9.42: + New API to allow for retrieving finer-grained cluster mappings if the client desires to handle them. Default behavior is unchanged. + Fix cluster merging when removing default-ignorables. + Update to Unicode 8.0 + hb-graphite2 fixes. + Misc fixes. + Removed HB_NO_MERGE_CLUSTERS hack. + New API: - hb_buffer_cluster_level_t enum - hb_buffer_get_cluster_level() - hb_buffer_set_cluster_level() - hb-shape / hb-view --cluster-level- Changes from version 0.9.41: + Fix hb-coretext with trailing whitespace in right-to-left. + New API: hb_buffer_reverse_range(). + Allow implementing atomic ops in config.h. + Fix hb_language_t in language bindings. + Misc fixes.
* Tue May 05 2015 fstrbaAATTsuse.com- Revert the introduction of harfbuzz-bootstrap: it did not help to work around the cycle.
* Mon Apr 27 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add this-is-only-for-build-envs requires to the -bootstrap package: This ensures that OBS can use it, but the users will not install it on their systems.
* Sun Apr 26 2015 fstrbaAATTsuse.com- Make harfbuzz-bootstrap package provide the libharfbuzz.so.0
* Makes the freshly built freetype2 installable- Make harfbuzz-bootstrap-devel package provide the pkgconfig(harfbuzz)
* Makes the freshly built freetype2-devel installable
* Wed Apr 15 2015 fstrbaAATTsuse.com- Make harfbuzz-bootstrap-devel conflict with harfbuzz-devel
* Tue Apr 14 2015 fstrbaAATTsuse.com- Try to completely disable the provides for harfbuzz-bootstrap
* Fri Apr 10 2015 fstrbaAATTsuse.com- Split a minimal harfbuzz-bootstrap package in order to avoid possible build cycles between freetype2 and harfbuzz.- Add harfbuzz-bootstrap-rpmlintrc file to avoid errors on this bootstrap package (to be used only for freetype2 build)- Add pre_checkin.sh script to sync the harfbuzz.spec and harfbuzz-bootstrap.spec as well as the harfbuzz.changes and harfbuzz-bootstrap.changes automatically.
* Sat Mar 21 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.9.40: + Another hb-coretext crasher fix.
* Fri Mar 06 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Update to version 0.9.39: + Critical hb-coretext fixes. + Optimizations and refactoring; no functional change expected. + Misc build fixes.
* Sun Jan 25 2015 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.9.38: + Fix minor out-of-bounds access in Indic shaper. + Change New Tai Lue shaping engine from South-East Asian to default, reflecting change in Unicode encoding model. + Add hb-shape --font-size. Can take up to two numbers for separate x / y size. + Fix CoreText and FreeType scale issues with negative scales. + Reject blobs larger than 2GB. This might break some icu-le-hb clients that need security fixes. See: http://www.icu-project.org/trac/ticket/11450 + Avoid accessing font tables during face destruction, in case rogue clients released face data already. + Fix up gobject-introspection a bit. + Misc fixes. + API additions: hb_ft_face_create_referenced() hb_ft_font_create_referenced()- Changes from version 0.9.37: + Fix out-of-bounds access in Context lookup format 3. + Indic: Allow ZWJ/ZWNJ before syllable modifiers.
* Sat Nov 22 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.9.36: + Fix performance bug in hb_ot_collect_glyphs() (moz#1090869). + Add basic vertical-text support to hb-ot-font. + Misc build fixes.