Changelog for typelib-1_0-LibvirtGLib-1_0-3.0.0-1.95.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Dec 03 2019 jfehligAATTsuse.com- Update to version 3.0.0 + Add support for bochs video device + Add API to query firmware config + Improve testing coverage + Validate min/max glib API versions in use + Remove deprecated G_PARAM_PRIVATE + Fix docs build linking problems + Convert python demos to be python 3 compatible & use modern best practice for pyobject introspection bindings + Add API to query domain capaibilities + Refresh translations + Simplify build process for handling translations + Fix some memory leaks + Add API for setting storage volume features + boo#1158282
* Sat Jan 05 2019 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 2.0.0: + Increase min libvirt to 1.2.5. + Increase min glib to 2.38. + Fix example program event detail strings. + Set LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 when running python apps. + Don\'t relay on non-portable paths. + Fix sha-bang lines for portability. + Remove bogus casts for g_object_ref args. + Disable -Wcast-function-type warnings. + Modernize gobject macro usage. + Allow adding namespace to child nodes. + Add ICH9 audio support. + Add API for getting machine type. + Updated translations.- Add fdupes BuildRequires and macro: Remove duplicates.
* Wed Feb 28 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Tue Nov 15 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 1.0.0: + Switch to new release numbering scheme, major digit incremented each year, minor for each release, micro for stable branches (if any). + Fix Libs.private variable in pkg-config file. + Fix git introspection warnings. + Add ability to set SPICE gl property. + Add support for virtio video model. + Add support for 3d accel property. + Add support for querying video model. + Add support for host device config for PCI devs. + Add docs for more APIs. + Avoid unused variable warnings. + Fix check for libvirt optional features to use pkg-config. + Delete manually written python binding. All apps should use PyGObject with gobject introspection. + Allow schema to be NULL on config objects. + Preserve unknown devices listed in XML. + Add further test coverage.- Add gpg signed source.
* Sat Dec 19 2015 damjanovic.ivoAATTgmail.com- Update to version 0.2.3: + virt-admin and administration API. + Various improvements in virtio devices support. + Log daemon: logging improvements and protocol. + network: selectively disable -Wcast-align in virNetDevParseDadStatus. + log_manager: Include configmake.h last. + virtlogd: - Fix build without DBus. - Use %llu to print 64bit types.
* Thu Jul 23 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.2: + Add API for getting interface MAC address. + Simplify implementation of object listing APIs. + Fix memory leaks of virConnect objects. + Port to use GTask instead of GSimpleAsyncResult. + Add API to get list of physical network interfaces. + Add API to get list of virtual networks. + Add API to get DHCP address of virtual networks. + Avoid overwriting filesystem type when setting format. + Include XML data for tests in dist. + Add support for UNIX chardev sources. + Fix test linking on platforms with strict linker deps. + Add ability to set video ram + vgamem.- Drop 46897c1b-fs-type-fix.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Tue Jul 07 2015 cbosdonnatAATTsuse.com- Fix setting file system type and format. bsc#936841 46897c1b-fs-type-fix.patch
* Thu Jun 25 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.1: + Fix libtoolize detection in autogen.sh. + Allow storage volume format compatibility level to be set. + Add pre-condition checks to more public API entry points. + Don\'t try to return a value from void functions. + Add API for controlling storage pool autostart flag. + Add API for filesystem image format. + Add loop, nbd and ploop filesystem types. + Fix setting of driver type when called more than once.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.0: + Support keyboard input device config. + Annotate some unused parameters. + Add support for new graphics attach API.
* Wed Aug 20 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.1.9: + Add support for spiceport chardev. + Misc fixes to build system. + Fix ref counting of snapshot devices. + Add API for deleting snapshots. + Fix RPM layout for vala files. + Fix race in build of vala code. + Add API for getting security models. + Add classes for dealing with CPU models. + Fix enum generation. + Add API for fetching snapshots.- Drop 0b4d331b-secmodel-caps.patch: Fixed upstream.