Changelog for spack-recipes-0.16.1-5.3.1.noarch.rpm
* Tue Jul 06 2021 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix patch Fix-error-during-documentation-build-due-to-recursive-module-inclusion.patch to actually work correctly. The updated version makes sure modules are not called recursively even if modules are loaded in an out-of-order fashion from python-Sphinx.- Remove duplicates in spec file.
* Wed Jun 02 2021 aginiesAATTsuse.com- fix typo to export prefix in patch (bsc#1191395): Adapt-shell-scripts-that-set-up-the-environment-for-different-shells.patch
* Mon May 03 2021 eichAATTsuse.com- Add gcc-c++ to the required packages (bsc#1185519).- Add alternative c++ & fortran compilers to the triggers list.
* Tue Mar 30 2021 cgollAATTsuse.com- added run-find-external.sh which calls the command in post `spack external find` as nobody and not as root
* Tue Mar 23 2021 cgollAATTsuse.com- added libbz2-devel as dependency as spack requires this, as soon as the bzip2 binary is found and removed warning for this corner case in rpmlinrc
* Fri Mar 19 2021 cgollAATTsuse.com- set the right MODULEPATH in /etc/profile.d/spack.[cs]h
* Fri Feb 26 2021 eichAATTsuse.com- Remove BuildRequires for patterns-base-basesystem and distribution-release.
* Fri Feb 26 2021 cgollAATTsuse.com- update to version 0.16.1
* intel-oneapi support through new packages
* HIP/ROCm support (#19715, #20095)
* concretization enhancements
* environment install reporting fix (#20004)
* avoid import in ABI compatibility info (#20236)
* restore ability of dev-build to skip patches (#20351)
* spack find -d spec grouping (#20028)
* spack smoke test support (#19987, #20298)
* abstract spec comparisons (#20341)
* performance improvements for binary relocation (#19690, #20768)
* additional sanity checks for variants in builtin packages (#20373)
* do not pollute auto-generated configuration files with empty lists or dicts- added file: basic-exclude-pattern-for-external-find.patch
* adds the functionality to exclude binaries for external search so that the call \'installdbgsymbols\' can be prohibited as this leads to an endless loop when drkonqui is installed
* Thu Feb 04 2021 eichAATTsuse.com- Add
* Fix-error-during-documentation-build-due-to-recursive-module-inclusion.patch Fix documentation building.- Fix texinfo file installation.
* Fri Dec 11 2020 cgollAATTsuse.com- added patch for more reproduceable output for the doc package
* added file: added-target-and-os-calls-to-output-of-spack-spec-co.patch
* Tue Dec 08 2020 cgollAATTsuse.com- added test for /etc/spack/no_rpm_trigger
* Wed Dec 02 2020 cgollAATTsuse.com- added %triggerin and %triggerpostun for the packages which can be detected by spack
* Wed Nov 25 2020 cgollAATTsuse.com- updated to 0.16.0- added find for external packages- added dockerfile for leap
* added patchfile added-dockerfile-for-opensuse-leap-15.patch
* Tue Nov 24 2020 eichAATTsuse.com- Add documentation (man and info pages, pdf doesn\'t build currently).
* Do not ship documentation sources.- Do not distribute Dockerfiles and other container related material, yet. This needs to be fixed so that the samples work with SUSE.- Fully integrate spack into SUSE directory structure, fix paths where required.
* Fix setup scripts to work correctly in above environment.
* Mon Nov 16 2020 cgollAATTsuse.com- added profile file for csh- enabled projections- updated README.SUSE
* Wed Nov 11 2020 cgollAATTsuse.com- added patches to be more on the traditional file system hierarchy and avoid explicit version in tumbleweed.
* added file Make-spack-paths-compliant-to-distro-installation.patch
* added file fix-tumbleweed-naming.patch
* Fri Sep 11 2020 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Initial release. Version 0.15.4
* Make-spack-paths-compliant-to-distro-installation.patch Make spack paths compliant to distro installation.