Changelog for postgresql12-libs-12.9-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Nov 08 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.9-1PGDG- Update to 12.9, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.9/- Configure systemd to not sigkill the postmaster, per Justin Pryzby.
* Mon Nov 08 2021 John Harvey - 12.8-4PGDG- Ensure that /var/lib/pgsql is postgres-owned on SLES. This fixes postgres startup on SLES when using the default logfile path.
* Mon Nov 01 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.8-3PGDG- Fix PL/Python3 dependency on SLES 12 and 15.
* Tue Oct 19 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.8-2PGDG- Fix Makefile.regress, so that regression tests can actually be run. Per report from Tomoaki Sato.
* Wed Aug 11 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.8-1PGDG- Update to 12.8, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.8/
* Tue Jul 13 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.7-3PGDG- Rebuild against clang11 and llvm11 on SLES 15 SP3
* Tue May 18 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.7-2PGDG- Rebuild against new CLANG and LLVM on RHEL 8.4
* Thu May 13 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.7-1PGDG- Update to 12.7, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.7/
* Thu Feb 11 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.6-2PGDG- A few fixes around llvm, sdt and selinux macros, so that they work on RHEL 6 as well.
* Tue Feb 09 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 12.6-1PGDG- Update to 12.6, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.6/
* Wed Jan 06 2021 Devrim Gündüz - 13.5-2PGDG- Drop Advance Toolchain on RHEL 8 - ppc64le.- Enable LLVM support on RHEL 8 - ppc64le
* Mon Nov 09 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.5-1PGDG- Update to 12.5, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.5/
* Wed Nov 04 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.4-4PGDG- Rebuild against new CLANG and LLVM on RHEL 8.3
* Wed Sep 23 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.4-3PGDG- Add setup script under $PATH
* Tue Aug 25 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.4-2PGDG- Use correct dependencies to enable LLVM build on RHEL 7 and aarch64
* Wed Aug 12 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.4-1PGDG- Update to 12.4, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.4/
* Mon Jun 15 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.3-6PGDG- Fix builds if plperl macro is disabled. Per report and patch from Floris Van Nee.
* Sun Jun 14 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.3-5PGDG- Oops, disable PY2 on Fedora 33.- Fix LLVM dependency
* Thu Jun 11 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.3-4PGDG- Obsolete libpq-devel that comes with the OS.
* Wed Jun 10 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.3-3PGDG- Fix RHEL 6 builds, where PY3 is not available. Per report from Aparna Patil.
* Fri May 29 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.3-2PGDG- Fix spec file breakage when plpython2 macro is disabled. Disable PL/Python2 builds on platforms that don\'t have PY2. This is probably needed for at least Fedora 33, and also will be useful for SLES 15 as well.
* Wed May 13 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.3-1PGDG- Update to 12.3, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.3/- Fix RHEL 8 builds: Paths changed in 8.2...
* Tue Apr 28 2020 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.2-3PGDG- Fix F-32 PL/Python2 dependency. Fedora 32 is the last version which supports PL/Python2 package.
* Mon Feb 17 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.2-2PGDG- Re-add debuginfo package
* Tue Feb 11 2020 Devrim Gündüz - 12.2-1PGDG- Update to 12.2, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.2/
* Tue Nov 19 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12.1-2PGDG- Re-enable llvmjit subpackage on SLES 12- Fix PL/Python 3 packaging.
* Mon Nov 11 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12.1-1PGDG- Update to 12.1, per changes described at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/12.1/- Fix Python dependency issue in the main package, and move all plpython
* packages into their respective subpackages.
* Mon Oct 28 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12.0-2PGDG- Remove obsoleted tmpfiles_create macro. We don\'t need it anyway, already manually install the file.
* Tue Oct 01 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12.0-1- Please welcome PostgreSQL 12.0!
* Fri Sep 27 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12rc1_2- Update to PostgreSQL 12 RC1- Fix RHEL 6 init script for rc, per patch and report from Justin Pryzby.- Fix RHEL 6 packaging. Per report from Justin Pryzby.
* Fri Sep 13 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12beta4_1PGDG- Update to PostgreSQL 12 Beta 4.
* Sun Sep 01 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12beta3_2PGDG- Initial attempt to support PL/Python3 on RHEL 7. Python2 is almost EOL, so this is a sane move now. Per https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2701
* Tue Aug 06 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12beta3_1PGDG- Update to 12beta3
* Wed Jun 19 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12beta2_1PGDG- Update to 12beta2
* Thu May 23 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12beta1_1PGDG- Update to 12beta1- Re-arrange changelog (after removing daily build macro)
* Fri Feb 15 2019 Devrim Gündüz - 12.0-devel- Disable jit on s390. Patch from Mark Wong.- Initial attempt for RHEL 8 packaging updates.- Rename plpython macro to plpython2, to stress that it is for Python 2.- Initial cut for PostgreSQL 12