Changelog for efivar-devel-37-17.fc35.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Jul 21 2021 Fedora Release Engineering - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_35_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Jun 17 2021 Javier Martinez Canillas - 37-16- Enable Intel Control-flow Enforcement Technology (CET) Resolves: rhbz#1808811
* Tue Jan 26 2021 Fedora Release Engineering - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_34_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Oct 27 2020 Petr Pisar - 37-14- Fix XML ABI dumps that were generated with a faulty GCC and missed the variadic arguments when building without LTO (bug #1863475)
* Thu Aug 06 2020 Jeff Law - Remove explicit LTO bits from flags
* Sat Aug 01 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - Second attempt - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_33_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Jul 27 2020 Jeff Law - 37-11- Disable LTO
* Mon Jul 27 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_33_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Jul 13 2020 Javier Martinez Canillas - 37-9- Change License field to LGPL-2.1 to prevent rpminspect test to fail
* Wed Apr 22 2020 Hans de Goede - 37-8- Add a patch to fix eMMC sysfs path parsing Resolves: rhbz#1826864
* Mon Feb 24 2020 Peter Jones - 37-7- Package our abignore file to try to shut taskotron up some.
* Mon Feb 24 2020 Peter Jones - 37-6- Pull in a bunch of patches from upstream.
* Tue Jan 28 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-5- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_32_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Nov 12 2019 Peter Jones - 37-4- Update for some compiler warning fixes. Resolves: rhbz#1735168
* Wed Jul 24 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_31_Mass_Rebuild