Changelog for sysconfig-0.85.6-9.1.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Jun 08 2021 wolfgang.frischAATTsuse.com- Link as Position Independent Executable (bsc#1184124).
* Mon Sep 21 2020 mtAATTsuse.com- version 0.85.6- netconfig: execute chrony/helper in /usr/libexec with fallback to it\'s previous location in /usr/lib (boo#1176285)- netconfig: only write files like /etc/resolv.conf on content change to avoid that e.g. dnsmasq (if running) re-reads the /etc/resolv.conf and re-initializes itself (bsc#1176325)
* Tue Jul 21 2020 mtAATTsuse.com- version 0.85.5- spec: Fix Requires, use file requires (https://github.com/openSUSE/sysconfig/pull/25)- ntp: call chrony helper in background (bsc#1173391)
* Tue Feb 25 2020 mtAATTsuse.com- version 0.85.4- Add Upstream First openSUSE Build Service Policy to the spec
* Wed Jan 29 2020 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Mark /etc/yp.conf as %config(noreplace): this is the same as the file shipped by ypbind has as mode. In sysconfig we create a symlink, in ypbind, the file is actually only owned for reference. Having the same modes allows for the bots to do their work properly (boo#1159566).
* Wed Jul 24 2019 maxAATTsuse.com- version 0.85.3- boo#1123699: Use systemd\'s tmpfile mechanism to create the symlink infrastructure for resolv.conf and yp.conf early during boot.
* Thu Feb 14 2019 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.85.2- Fixed changes file to mention relevant github pull requests.- Removed remaining preun rpm hook from EOL openSUSE versions- Merged /var/adm/netconfig move revert from openSUSE:Factory causing to not find md5 sums from previous netconfig version due to incorrectly merged hook in spec file and trouble on transactional systems without writeable /var/lib/netconfig. Removed obsoletes revert-var-adm-lib-netconfig-move.patch. (bsc#1124152,bsc#1124340).- Merged rpm spec bash section marks (gh#openSUSE/sysconfig#23)
* Sat Feb 09 2019 cooloAATTsuse.com- HOTPATCH (to be reverted): revert-var-adm-lib-netconfig-move.patch
* Thu Jan 17 2019 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.85.1- removed modprobe.d/50-blacklist.conf, which will be provided by the suse-module-tools package instead (boo#1107611). See also: gh#openSUSE/suse-module-tools/pull/3 gh#openSUSE/sysconfig/pull/22
* Fri Dec 21 2018 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.85.0- netconfig: change to write resolv.conf,yp.conf,forwarders.conf to files in /[var/]run/netconfig/ and link in /etc (fate#325872)- netconfig: add to update ntp servers in chrony (bsc#1099272) and cleaned up to use start-ntpd addserver to update ntpd servers.- Remove code to update from openSUSE older than 12.3, which is EOL (gh#openSUSE/sysconfig#19).- Move /var/adm/netconfig to /var/lib/netconfig to become more FHS conform (gh#openSUSE/sysconfig#18).
* Thu May 17 2018 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.84.3- netconfig: change policy to permit non-NM settings (bsc#1079793) As requested and approved by NetworkManager maintainer, the \'auto\' policy permits now also per interface settings provided by other services when NetworkManager is enabled. That is, the auto policy resolving has been changed from \"STATIC_FALLBACK NetworkManager\" to \"STATIC_FALLBACK
* Mon Mar 19 2018 kukukAATTsuse.de- Use %license instead of %doc [bsc#1082318]
* Mon Nov 27 2017 mtAATTsuse.com- version 0.84.2- spec: revert change to use _fillupdir in update hook from < 0.80- merged fixes of the the fillup templates logic and macro in configure.ac by Marcus Meissner
* Thu Nov 23 2017 rbrownAATTsuse.com- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new %_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
* Thu Jun 08 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Make /etc/ppp owned by root:root. The group dialout usage is no longer used.
* Mon Apr 10 2017 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.84.1- netconfig: cleanup tmp files (boo#1010760) When /var/run/ntp/servers-netconfig has been modified externaly, don\'t try to backup or keep tmp files to show what we would do.- netconfig: improve input check for duplicate keys (bsc#1009801)
* Tue Oct 11 2016 kukukAATTsuse.de- Remove requires for not needed insserv (bsc#999850)
* Fri Sep 09 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.84.0- netconfig: intoduced a batch mode (bsc#989741) It permits to preform multiple modify/remove operations and call the effective update at the end of the batch.- netconfig: use ntpq, as ntpdc is deprecated (bsc#894889), lower sleep lock wait granularity and fix NTP_KEYS parsing- Drop the omc svcinfo data as they are not used anymore- Run spec-cleaner to remove few obsolete things- Drop cvs helper files as we are in git- Rename configure.in to configure.ac
* Tue May 31 2016 mgormanAATTsuse.com- Add a blacklist entry for the ACPI power meter driver (bnc#974373)
* Fri May 20 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.83.9- ppp: install refactored ip-up and related scripts (bsc#865573)- removed patches shipped inside of the source archive [- 0001-dhcp-network-variables-for-dhcp4-user-class.909307.patch] [- 0002-netconfig-use-ntpd.service-on-13.2-boo-930309.patch]
* Tue Jun 09 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- netconfig: use ntpd.service on >13.1 (boo#930309) [+ 0002-netconfig-use-ntpd.service-on-13.2-boo-930309.patch]
* Tue May 12 2015 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- sysconfig-netconfig requires /bin/logger, otherwise the following happens: linux.site wickedd: /etc/sysconfig/network/scripts/functions.netconfig: line 44: logger: command not found
* Tue Feb 17 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- dhcp: add variables for handling of DHCPv4 user-class (bsc#909307) [+ 0001-dhcp-network-variables-for-dhcp4-user-class.909307.patch]
* Tue Jan 13 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.83.8- netconfig: use domain name from hostname (bnc#912891) When there is no dns domain or search list provided (by dhcp), but a hostname as FQDN, use it\'s domain for /etc/resolv.conf search list.- netconfig: merge NetworkManager settings on -m (bnc#900982)
* Tue Oct 28 2014 mtAATTsuse.de- rpm: kill all NetworkManager child processes on migration Before we stop (the always running) NetworkManager.service, ensure to kill all (child) processes when migrating from the NETWORKMANAGER=no variable (bnc#895447).