Changelog for java-latest-openjdk-src-slowdebug-22.214.171.124.9-1.rolling.fc32.x86_64.rpm
* Sun Apr 25 2021 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:126.96.36.199.9-1.rolling- update to 16.0.1+9 april cpu tag- dropped jdk8259949-allow_cf-protection_on_x86.patch
* Thu Mar 11 2021 Andrew Hughes - 1:188.8.131.52.36-2.rolling- Perform static library build on a separate source tree with bundled image libraries- Make static library build optional- Based on initial work by Severin Gehwolf
* Tue Mar 09 2021 Jiri Vanek - 1:184.108.40.206.36-1.rolling- fixed suggests of wrong pcsc-lite-devel(x86-64) to correct pcsc-lite-libs(x86-64)- bumped buildjdkver to build by itself - 16
* Fri Feb 19 2021 Andrew Hughes - 1:220.127.116.11.36-0.rolling- Update to jdk-18.104.22.168+36- Update tarball generation script to use git following OpenJDK\'s move to github- Update tarball generation script to use PR3823 which handles JDK-8235710 changes- Use upstream default for version-pre rather than setting it to \"ea\" or \"\"- Drop libsunec.so which is no longer generated, thanks to JDK-8235710- Drop unnecessary compiler flags, dating back to work on GCC 6 & 10- Adapt RH1750419 alt-java patch to still apply after some variable re-naming in the makefiles- Update filever to remove any trailing zeros, as in the OpenJDK build, and use for source filename- Use system harfbuzz now this is supported.- Pass SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH to build for reproducible builds
* Fri Feb 19 2021 Stephan Bergmann - 1:22.214.171.124.7-1.rolling- Hardcode /usr/sbin/alternatives for Flatpak builds
* Tue Jan 26 2021 Fedora Release Engineering - 1:126.96.36.199.7-0.rolling.1- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_34_Mass_Rebuild
* Fri Jan 22 2021 Andrew Hughes - 1:188.8.131.52.7-0.rolling- Update to jdk-184.108.40.206+7- Add release notes for 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168- Use JEP-322 Time-Based Versioning so we can handle a future 22.214.171.124-like release correctly.- Still use 15.0.x rather than 15.0.x.0 for file naming, as the trailing zero is omitted from tags.- Cleanup debug package descriptions and version number placement.- Remove unused patch files.
* Tue Jan 19 2021 Andrew Hughes - 1:126.96.36.199-10.rolling- Use -march=i686 for x86 builds if -fcf-protection is detected (needs CMOV)
* Tue Dec 22 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:188.8.131.52-9.rolling- fixed missing condition for fastdebug packages being counted as debug ones
* Sat Dec 19 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:184.108.40.206-8.rolling- removed lib-style provides for fastdebug_suffix_unquoted
* Sat Dec 19 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:220.127.116.11-6.rolling- many cosmetic changes taken from more maintained jdk11- introduced debug_arches, bootstrap_arches, systemtap_arches, fastdebug_arches, sa_arches, share_arches, shenandoah_arches, zgc_arches instead of various hardcoded ifarches- updated systemtap- added requires excludes for debug pkgs- removed redundant logic around jsa files- added runtime requires of lksctp-tools and libXcomposite%- added and used Source15 TestSecurityProperties.java, but is made always positive as jdk15 now does not honor system policies- s390x excluded form fastdebug build
* Thu Dec 17 2020 Andrew Hughes - 1:18.104.22.168-5.rolling- introduced nm based check to verify alt-java on x86_64 is patched, and no other alt-java or java is patched- patch600 rh1750419-redhat_alt_java.patch amended to die, if it is used wrongly- introduced ssbd_arches with currently only valid arch of x86_64 to separate real alt-java architectures
* Wed Dec 09 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:22.214.171.124-4.rolling- moved wrongly placed licenses to accompany other ones- this bad placement was killng parallel-installability and thus having bad impact to leapp if used
* Tue Dec 01 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:126.96.36.199-3.rolling- added patch600, rh1750419-redhat_alt_java.patch, suprassing removed patch- no longer copying of java->alt-java as it is created by patch600
* Mon Nov 23 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:188.8.131.52-2.rolling- Create a copy of java as alt-java with alternatives and man pages- java-11-openjdk doesn\'t have a JRE tree, so don\'t try and copy alt-java there...
* Sun Oct 25 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:184.108.40.206-1.rolling- updated to October CPU 2020 sources
* Thu Oct 22 2020 Severin Gehwolf - 1:220.127.116.11-4.rolling- Fix directory ownership of -static-libs sub-package.
* Fri Oct 09 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:18.104.22.168-3.rolling- Build static-libs-image and add resulting files via -static-libs sub-package.- Disable stripping of debug symbols for static libraries part of the -static-libs sub-package.- JDK-8245832 increases the set of static libraries, so try and include them all with a wildcard.- Update static-libs packaging to new layout
* Mon Sep 21 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:22.214.171.124-2.rolling- Add support for fastdebug builds on 64 bit architectures
* Tue Sep 15 2020 Severin Gehwolf - 1:126.96.36.199-1.rolling- Remove EA designation- Re-generate sources with PR3803 patch
* Mon Aug 31 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:188.8.131.52-0.1.ea.rolling- Update to jdk 184.108.40.206 tag- Modify rh1648249-add_commented_out_nss_cfg_provider_to_java_security.patch- Update vendor version string to 20.9- jjs removed from packaging after JEP 372: Nashorn removal- rmic removed from packaging after JDK-8225319
* Wed Jul 22 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:220.127.116.11-1.rolling- update to jdk 18.104.22.168 CPU version- remove upstreamed patch jdk8243059-build_fails_when_with_vendor_contains_comma.patch
* Thu Jul 09 2020 Andrew Hughes - 1:22.214.171.124-4.rolling- Re-introduce java-openjdk-src & java-openjdk-demo for system_jdk builds.- Fix accidental renaming of java-openjdk-devel to java-devel-openjdk.
* Thu Apr 23 2020 Severin Gehwolf - 1:126.96.36.199-2.rolling- Fix vendor version to 20.3 (from 19.9)- bump buildjdkver to 14
* Fri Apr 17 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:188.8.131.52-1.rolling- April security update- uploaded new src tarball
* Wed Apr 08 2020 Jiri Vanek - 1:184.108.40.206-4.rolling- set vendor property and vendor urls- made urls to be preconfigured by os
* Tue Mar 24 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:220.127.116.11-3.rolling- Remove s390x workaround flags for GCC 10- uploaded new src tarball
* Mon Mar 23 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:18.104.22.168-2.rolling- removed a whitespace causing fail of postinstall script- removed backslashes at the end of alternatives command
* Fri Mar 13 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:22.214.171.124-1.rolling- update to jdk 14+36 ga build- remove JDK-8224851 patch, as OpenJDK 14 already contains it- removed pack200 and unpack200 binaries, slaves, manpages and libunpack.so library- added listings for jpackage binary, manpages and added slave records to alternatives
* Thu Feb 27 2020 Severin Gehwolf - 1:126.96.36.199-3.rolling- add workaround for issues with build with GCC10 on s390x (see RHBZ#1799531)- fix issues with build with GCC10: JDK-8224851, -fcommon switch
* Thu Feb 27 2020 Petra Alice Mikova pmikovaAATTredhat.com> - 1:188.8.131.52-3.rolling- Add JDK-8224851 patch to resolve aarch64 issues
* Tue Feb 04 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:184.108.40.206-2.rolling- fix Release, as it was broken by last rpmdev-bumpspec
* Wed Jan 29 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 1:220.127.116.11-1.rolling.1- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_32_Mass_Rebuild
* Fri Jan 17 2020 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:18.104.22.168-1.rolling- removed patch jdk8231405_guarantee_d_nonequals_null_failed_null_dominator_info.patch- removed patch jdk8231583_fix_register_clash_in_sbsa_resolve_forwarding_pointer_borrowing.patch- updated sources to the 13.0.2+8 tag
* Fri Oct 25 2019 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:22.214.171.124-2.rolling- Fixed hardcoded major version in jdk13u to macro- added jdk8231405_guarantee_d_nonequals_null_failed_null_dominator_info.patch- added jdk8231583_fix_register_clash_in_sbsa_resolve_forwarding_pointer_borrowing.patch
* Mon Oct 21 2019 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:126.96.36.199-1.rolling- Updated to October 2019 CPU sources
* Wed Oct 16 2019 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:188.8.131.52-3.rolling- synced up generate tarball script with other OpenJDK packages- dropped pr2126-synchronise_elliptic_curves_in_sun_security_ec_namedcurve_with_those_listed_by_nss.patch from the sources- regenerated sources with the updated script
* Wed Oct 02 2019 Andrew Hughes - 1:184.108.40.206-3.rolling- Switch to in-tree SunEC code, dropping NSS runtime dependencies and patches to link against it.
* Wed Oct 02 2019 Andrew John Hughes - 1:220.127.116.11-3.rolling- Drop unnecessary build requirement on gtk3-devel, as OpenJDK searches for Gtk+ at runtime.- Add missing build requirement for libXrender-devel, previously masked by Gtk3+ dependency- Add missing build requirement for libXrandr-devel, previously masked by Gtk3+ dependency- fontconfig build requirement should be fontconfig-devel, previously masked by Gtk3+ dependency
* Wed Oct 02 2019 Andrew Hughes - 1:18.104.22.168-3.rolling- Obsolete javadoc-slowdebug and javadoc-slowdebug-zip packages via javadoc and javadoc-zip respectively.
* Tue Oct 01 2019 Severin Gehwolf - 1:22.214.171.124-2.rolling- Don\'t produce javadoc/javadoc-zip sub packages for the debug variant build.- Don\'t perform a bootcycle build for the debug variant build.
* Mon Sep 30 2019 Severin Gehwolf - 1:126.96.36.199-2.rolling- Fix vendor version as JDK 13 has been GA\'ed September 2019: 19.3 => 19.9
* Wed Aug 14 2019 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:188.8.131.52-1.rolling- updated to 13+33 sources- added two manpages to file listings (jfr, jaotc)- set is_ga to 1 to match build from jdk.java.net
* Fri Jul 26 2019 Severin Gehwolf - 1:184.108.40.206-0.2.ea.rolling- Fix bootjdkver macro. It attempted to build with jdk 12, which is no longer available in rawhide (it\'s 13 instead).- Fix Release as rpmdev-bumpspec doesn\'t do it correctly.
* Thu Jul 25 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 1:220.127.116.11-0.1.ea.rolling.1- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_31_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Jul 09 2019 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:18.104.22.168-0.1.ea.rolling- updated to jdk 13- adapted pr2126-synchronise_elliptic_curves_in_sun_security_ec_namedcurve_with_those_listed_by_nss.patch- adapted rh1648242-accessible_toolkit_crash_do_not_break_jvm.patch- fixed file listings- included https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/java-11-openjdk/pull-request/49:- Include \'ea\' designator in Release when appropriate- Handle milestone as variables so we can alter it easily and set the docs zip filename appropriately
* Tue May 21 2019 Petra Alice Mikova - 1:22.214.171.124-2.rolling- fixed requires/provides for the non-system JDK case (backport of RHBZ#1702324)