Changelog for nautilus-lang-3.34.3-lp220.127.116.11.noarch.rpm
* Wed Apr 21 2021 Xiaoguang Wang - Update set_trusted.sh: Use the right value in gio command (bsc#1185026).
* Tue May 12 2020 Michael Gorse - Update to version 3.34.3 (bsc#1171506): + Revert icon emblem fixes in order to prevent performance issues. + Fix crashes often happening when searching. + Fix crashes after conflict dialog response.
* Wed Apr 22 2020 Yifan Jiang - Apply set_trusted.desktop and set_trusted.sh in spec to both SLE and Leap (jsc#SLE-11853).
* Sat Jan 25 2020 Dominique Leuenberger - No longer recommend -lang: supplements are in use
* Wed Nov 27 2019 Dominique Leuenberger - Specify the correct pango version as a build dependency.
* Fri Nov 22 2019 Bjørn Lie - Update to version 3.34.2: + Don\'t use hyphens when breaking filenames in multiple lines. + Fix drag and drop on scaled displays.
* Tue Nov 19 2019 Frederic Crozat - Add explicit Conflicts in libnautilus-extensions1 to ensure smooth upgrade.
* Mon Oct 07 2019 Bjørn Lie - Update to version 3.34.1: + Fix criticals and crashes when closing properties dialog. + Fix opening file previews in Sushi. + Fix criticals after trashing file.- Drop nautilus-fix-criticals-move-file-trash.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Thu Sep 26 2019 Bjørn Lie - Add nautilus-fix-criticals-move-file-trash.patch: window: Fix criticals when moving file to trash.
* Tue Sep 10 2019 Bjørn Lie - Update to version 3.34.0: + Fix emblems not appearing on files in some cases. + Respect recursivity setting in shell search provider. + Make recursive permission changes apply only to children.
* Mon Sep 02 2019 lukeAATTljones.dev- Update to version 3.33.90: + Add tooltip to view menu button + Show warning in read-only directories when pasting files.
* Tue Aug 06 2019 Bjørn Lie - Update to version 3.32.3: + Drop unintended string changes.
* Tue Aug 06 2019 Bjørn Lie - Update to version 3.32.2: + Add padding to thumbnails in canvas view. + Use “Files” instead of “Nautilus” in appdata. + Add website link to about dialog. + Fix starring being allowed in XDG user directories, set to $HOME. + Fix starring in single indexed directories. + Fix starring in subdirectories of indexed directories. + Add missing menu mnemonics. + Remove extraneous menu separators. + Fix styling being incorrectly applied to GtkFileChooser instances. + Fix crashes when new tab position is set to “end”. + Allow whitespace at the beginning and end of path in location entry. + Fix leaky context menus. + Fix NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_SELECTED_FILE_PATHS not being set for scripts. + Fix critical warnings when window is closed while a notification is displayed.
* Tue May 21 2019 Dominique Leuenberger - Require tracker-miner-files (boo#1135652).
* Sun May 05 2019 Bjørn Lie - Update to version 3.32.1 (CVE-2019-11461): + Fix Clang builds. + Fix crash when opening trash:/// from command line. + Fix CVE-2019-11461. + Correctly display file template labels in context menu when they contain underscores.
* Wed Mar 13 2019 Bjørn Lie - Update to version 3.32.0: + Much smoother search, no more hang ups.- Add pkgconfig(gstreamer-tag-1.0) BuildRequires: New depencency.
* Wed Feb 20 2019 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.31.90: + New path bar design that improves discoverability of buttons. + Improve high contrast layout for accesibility. + New Nautilus icon. + Add coverage report. + Fix crashes. + Remove app menu. + Add issue triaging automation. + Make CI centralized. + Make starred files feature available on Tracker tracked directories. + Updated translations.
* Wed Dec 12 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.30.5: + Fix a bunch of compiler warnings that could prevent building. + Fix location entry icon not reacting to clicks.
* Wed Nov 21 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.30.4: + Fix crash when opening windows quickly. + Show trash action bar when trash status changes. + Implement rename file support in dbus for integration with desktop icons extension.
* Wed Oct 31 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.30.3: + Fix crashes in search. + Fix crash in path bar usage. + Fix error dialog not showing when renaming. + Trigger location entry with the slash numpad key too.
* Fri Oct 12 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.30.2: + Fix Google Drive files not opening. + Fix crashes when searching. + Fix triple click in pathbar to minimize the window. + Fix \'/\' and \'~\' not opening the location bar. + Fix header bar styling for 3rd party themes again. + Disable and warn about security risks when libseccomp and bwrap are disabled on unsupported cpus. + Fix various leaks.
* Wed Oct 03 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.30.1: + Improve high contrast styling. + Fix folders not expanding with arrow keys in list view. + Fix keyboard navigability when searching. + Fix crash on search. + Fix dark variant.
* Thu Sep 27 2018 xwangAATTsuse.com- Update set_trusted.desktop and set_trusted.sh: Move set_trusted.desktop file to /etc/skel/.config/autostart (bsc#1103523 bsc#1107854).
* Sun Sep 16 2018 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.30.0: + No new changes.- Changes from version 3.29.92: + Revert showing search filter popover on ctrl-f. + Add more tests. + Replace ambiguous slash with trash icon in path bar. + Fix path bar buttons not working with keyboard. + Fix crash when opening broken bookmarks from other locations. + Add warning about exceeded file name limit when renaming, etc. + Add plumbing for desktop extension (clipboard, undo/redo, etc.) + Tweak path bar styling.
* Mon Aug 27 2018 xwangAATTsuse.com- Add set_trusted.desktop and set_trusted.sh: If using /etc/skel function, the script can set files in $HOME/Desktop as trusted automatically when user login (bsc#1103523).
* Thu Jul 26 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 18.104.22.168: + Flatpak improvements. Improved user facing experience and developer experience. + CI & CD set up. Increases stability, buildability and feedback cycle. + Distribute icons horizontally in the icon view. + Implement new pathbar/search design. + Implement new toolbar menus design. + Add background actions to the path bar. + Get background work ready for gtk4 port. + Add recent search engine. + Implement tests for Nautilus most critical operations. + Show Recency column in recent view. + Avoid recursivity in symbolic links. + Add a button in properties dialog to open GNOME Disks. + Add touch support for menus in views. + Fix error when accesing a file with x-nautilus-search. + Allow right clickin expanders. + Allow trashing/deleting Desktop dir. + Improve about dialog visuals. + Fix path bar changing size when navigating. + Fix MB/MiB confusion in preferences dialog. + Fix openning files failing from other applications in some cases due to DBus race. + Implement devel style to differentiate development builds. + Improve handling for impaired. + Fix wrong labels and file count in operations progress. + Remove special treatment for desktop files. + Remove special treatment for computer:///. + Fix triggering maximum file name when renaming. + Open search filters with popover open when using f. + Expose active windows for Ubuntu dash support. + Show \"Open With\" for files in trash. + Provide more information in prperties dialog for files in trash. + Implement showing properties of current view from path bar. + Avoid fuzzy icons in small sizes. + Warn if the renamed file will be hidden once renamed. + Improve and fix visuals in the new views. + Add show sidebar setting to the preferences dialog. + Remove experimental views UI setting in preferences dialog.- Drop nautilus-icons.patch: Fixed upstream.- Add pkgconfig(libseccomp) BuildRequires: New dependency.
* Tue Jul 17 2018 fstrbaAATTsuse.com- Added patch: nautilus-icons.patch + Upstream fix for distribution of 512x512 icons instead of the 16x16, 22x22, 24x24, 32x32 and 48x48 ones
* Mon Apr 09 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.28.1: + Fix rename popover animation. + Allow deleting the desktop folder. + Fix gsettings in Flatpak install.
* Tue Mar 20 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Unconditionally enable translation-update-upstream: on Tumbleweed, this results in a NOP and for Leap in SLE paid translations being used (boo#1086036).- Drop gnome-patch-translation BuildRequires: There are no patches to be translated.
* Thu Mar 15 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update to version 22.214.171.124: + Don\'t show other apps starred files. Note for users: Starred files up to this point will be needed to be restarred.
* Tue Mar 13 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.28.0: + Updated translations.
* Tue Mar 06 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 126.96.36.199: + Fix build failures.
* Mon Mar 05 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.27.92: + Don’t open files when double-clicking star icon. + Fix crashes caused by extremely long error messages. + Don’t strip extensions from folder names in “Compress…” dialog. + Set keyboard focus when programmatically selecting in list view. + Remove new folder name suggestion when there is an active selection. + Hide thumbnails when using small icons. + Reduce help overlay size.
* Wed Feb 28 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Wed Feb 14 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.27.90: + Enable closing tabs by middle-clicking. + Rename “favorite” files to “starred”. + Fix starring files with special characters. + Ellipsize tab labels less aggressively for large numbers of tabs. + Fix infinite loop when extracting encrypted archives. + Remove support for external bulk rename tools. + Only show option to star files in indexed locations. + Fix batch renaming for files with special characters in metadata. + Refactor extension library. + Show notification when unstarring files and allow undo. + Fix AppStream metadata being installed in a deprecated location.
* Tue Jan 30 2018 luc14n0AATTlinuxmail.org- Update to version 3.27.4: + Additions: - A close button for the path bar; - Microsoft Office types for search; - XF86Back and XF86Forward as key shortcuts; - Keyboard navigability to the new views; - DjVu as pdf type. + Improvements: - Touch support. - Flatpak support, now access to devices too. - Trash performance. - Window default position. - Starring files reliability. + Remove desktop icons. + Fix crashes when: detaching tabs and expanding folders. + Make wallpaper folder translatable. + Forbid more characters for FAT systems when renaming files.- Drop enable-exif and enable-xmp meson options; and replace enable-gtk-doc meson option with \'docs\', following upstream changes.- Drop exempi-2.0, gthread-2.0, libexif, libnotify pkgconfig modules BuildRequires: they are no longer needed/used anymore.- Add pkgconfig(gexiv2) BuildRequires following upstream change and replace libselinux-devel with its pkgconfig module counterpart, which is what meson really looks for.
* Wed Nov 22 2017 luc14n0AATTlinuxmail.org- Update to version 3.27.2: + Add starring files. + Fix: - Timestamps for files in the future. - Crash when expanding folders in list view. + Never soft folders before files in search. + Remove fts setting from preferences. + Reveal item when opened from the recent view.- Update Url to https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Nautilus: current Nautilus\' web page.- Add: gio-2.0, gio-unix-2.0, gmodule-no-export-2.0 and gthread-2.0 pkgconfig BuildRequires: note that they already were being pulled with glib-2.0 pkgconfig and used, since they live in the same devel package.- Add x11 pkgconfig BuildRequires: it already was being used but wasn\'t declared.- Drop %glib2_gsettings_schema_requires macro: no longer needed since RPM file triggers.- Replace intltool with gettext BuildRequires: upstream already did the migration and we don\'t want deviation to avoid unexpected bugs.
* Mon Nov 20 2017 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Update to version 3.26.2: + Fix crash in list view when expanding folders.
* Tue Sep 12 2017 luc14n0AATTlinuxmail.org- Update to version 3.26.0: + Updated translations.
* Sat Sep 02 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.25.92: + Fix desktop file parsing errors. + Bump GTK+ dependency version to 3.22.6. + Add mnemonic to replace button in file conflict dialog. + Show prefix matches first when searching. + Enable keyboard navigation in search type list. + Fix list view column picker not being centered in certain locales. + Make the path bar a drop target for files again. + Make sidebar visibility setting persistent. + Use spin button for thumbnailable file size limit setting. + Only allow directories to be dragged onto sidebar for bookmarking. + Make path bar clicks add new history entries. + Allow hiding unfocused search bar by pressing Escape. + Hide location entry after losing keyboard focus. + Allow deleting files with numpad delete key. + Forbid overwriting directories with files. + Updated translations.
* Mon Aug 14 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.25.90: + Fix use of return key for conflict dialog. + Fix use of return key when searching not activating the selected file. + Add stable Flatpak builds. + Fix wrapping file names after a dot. + Use header bar for all dialogs. + Use portals for launching files in a sandbox with Flatpak. + Show error on empty name on batch rename dialog. + Change keyboard shortcuts for navigation of tabs similar to Firefox/Chrome etc. + Add a restore tab funcionality, similar to web browsers. + Fix rubberband with Wacom tablets. + Add Full Text Search (fts) to Nautilus so we search inside files content too. + Disable create link when clipboard is empty. + Disable zoom button if percentage is 100%. + Bump Tracker dependency to version 2.0. + Make Tracker a hard dependency. + Assume Nautilus project is GPL3+. + Allow decompressing archives on remote locations. + Add license (LGPL2.1+)to Nautilus extensions. + Only use location in description for GNOME Shell search. + Add tablet pad controllers for common actions. + Fix +z when renaming a file not undoing the text. + Use upstream and newer fallback icons. + Provide mime type support for compressed archives, so Nautilus can be used for handling compressed archives outside of Nautilus too.- Drop nautilus-tracker-2_0.patch: Fixed upstream.- Relicense spec following upstream changes.
* Fri Jul 21 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add nautilus-tracker-2_0.patch: Fix build with tracker-2.0, patch from upstream git.- Following above patch, replace pkgconfig(tracker-sparql-1.0) with pkgconfig(tracker-sparql-2.0) BuildRequires.- Stop handling glib2_gsettings_schema_post(un), desktop_database_post(un), icon_theme_cache_post(un) and mime_database_post(un) in post(un), no longer needed as we have file-triggers to take care of this for us now.
* Tue Jul 18 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.25.1: + Ported to Meson build system. + Fix replacing directory with symlink. + Avoid extraction of files if not enough space. + Fix not being able to drag the window from the path bar. + Add user preference for using the new views. + Fix DnD when using Google Drive.- Add meson BuildRequires and switch autotools macros configure, make and makeinstall to meson, meson_build and meson_install following upstream switch to Meson build system.- Due to above change, no longer pass --disable-update-mimedb and - -enable-gtk-doc to configure, instead pass enable-exif=true, enable-gtk-doc=true and enable-xmp=true to meson macro. We want to build gtk-docs, exif and xmp support.
* Mon Jul 17 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 188.8.131.52: + Release with autotools.- Changes from version 3.24.2: + Hide desktop icons autostart in Ubuntu. + Confirm file name change in dialog conflicts with return. + Fix search activation not changing current directory. + Don\'t wrap names after . or _ + Fix rubberband selection when using wacom tablets. + Fix crash in batch renaming.
* Sat Apr 29 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.24.1: + Focus when a new folder is created. + Do not consider directory names with dots as extensions. + Fix move to/copy to when searching. + Various fixes to the new experimental views. + Fix scripts order in submenu. + Fix open in new tab/window in Other Places. + Show new networks available while in Other Places view.
* Tue Mar 21 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.24.0: + Updated translations.
* Fri Mar 17 2017 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.23.92: + Fix count progress in operations when skipping files. + Improve meson build. + Selection and menus fixed for the experimental icon view. + Make Nautilus work with Flatpak and Builder.
* Sat Mar 04 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.23.91: + Fix long-time, hard to reproduce, and common crash on desktop with \"auto layout\" icons. + Port building system to meson. + Make F2 toggle between selection modes, full file name or only file name withouth extension. + Recent files are now always files that only the user used, rather than any program/daemon like Dropbox updating the access time. + Fix Nautilus tests with extexnsions points. + Fix crash on desktop when refreshing.
* Wed Feb 15 2017 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.23.90: + Add Return as shortcut to open selected folder in new window. + N now opens the window in the same location as the current view. + Fixes on managing menus with keyboard. + Remove unused B shortcut. + Use a better empty state for trash. + Fix floating bar hide on hover when using tabs. + Syncronize gtk+ and Nautilus setting for sorting the folder first. + Select entire names for folder when renaming. + Support to open folders withouth permission using polkit and the admin backend. + Fix trash operations progress report. + Improve performance setting metadata only when necesary. + Fix progress reporting when copying. + Prevent toolbar menu dissapearing when \"Hidden files\" menu item is toggled. + Update app icon. + Fix icon scale computation when changing DPI. + Add M as alternate shortcut for renaming for those laptops withouth \"f\" keys. + Fix crash when pressing enter on search. + Fix failed build with tracker disabled. + Ask the user for using desktop files from unknown sources. + Improve the operations button animation in order to not need to show the operations popover. + Add an experimental icon view based on flow box with extra niceties under a gsetting preference.
* Sat Dec 10 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.22.2: + Fix opening menus with keyboard. + Fix batch rename failing to rename in some cases. + Remove Bookmarks manager shortcut from the shortcut window. + Reverse view icon logic to match design expectations. + Make icons on desktop work on Wayland sessions. + Fix popover animations. + Use the same setting for \"directories first\" both for file chooser and Nautilus. + Select entire names when renaming a folder. + Fix wrong progress information in operations due to races. + Fix wrong progress information in operations in non local files. + Fix regresion on speed when copying or moving files.
* Fri Oct 14 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.22.1: + Multiple batch renaming fixes. + Multiple compression integration fixes. + Fix not showing \"eject\" and other options for devices in the context menu in the desktop. + Rework clipboard handling, fixing desktop<->Nautilus interaction. + Fix overlaping icons on desktop in some cases, noticeabily in Ubuntu. + Fix wrong progress information in operations when skipping files. + Fix gnome-shell search only searching for whole words. + Show location as default for list view on Recent. + Fix context menu position in Wayland or other non-global coordinates systems. + Update man page of nautilus. + Add revealer for warnings in batch rename dialog. + Add tooltips to batch rename dialog file names. + Port nautilus classes to G_DECLARE. + Extend Nautilus File API for regular files. + Don\'t crash for simple leaks on the views. + Updated translations.- Drop nautilus-enable-eject-option-on-selection-menu.patch and nautilus-fix-desktop-icon-smash.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Sun Oct 09 2016 qzhaoAATTsuse.com- Update nautilus-fix-desktop-icon-smash.patch: porting upstream\'s solution to work out the general aspect (bsc#979072, bgo#765601).
* Mon Sep 19 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.22.0: + Increase gtk+ depencency version. + Updated translations.
* Wed Sep 14 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.21.92: + Fix libgd warning. + Numerous batch renaming improvements and fixes. + Detect .bz and .xz as extensions for renaming. + Fix operations popover too small. + Add dummy --no-desktop option so Dropbox plugin works again. + Fix build when using the --disable-tracker compile time option. + Updated translations.- Run spec-clean: Updates macros to current standard and adds pkgconfig BuildRequires, also removes obsolete clean section.- Conditionally BuildRequire and apply gnome-patch-translate and translations-update-upstream for non-openSUSE only.- Drop nautilus2-devel Obsoletes/Provides: We do not support upgrading from any version where this would apply.
* Fri Sep 02 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 184.108.40.206: + mime-actions: Fix shift+control+down segfault on a folder. + Use templates for glib-mkenums. + Fix compiler warning. + batch-rename-utilities: - Protect against null error. - Print warnings if query goes wrong. + file-undo-operations: Add plural support for strings. + batch-rename-dialog: Add plural support for strings. + Updated translations.- Drop nautilus-fix-compiler-warning.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Wed Aug 31 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.21.91: + Implement batch renaming tool. + Implement compressed files support. + Rework the view menus. + Separate desktop handling from Nautilus. + Add missing cut shortcut. + Add = as \"zoom in\" shortcut.- Add pkgconfig(gnome-autoar-0) BuildRequires: new dependency.- Rebase nautilus-enable-eject-option-on-selection-menu.patch and nautilus-fix-desktop-icon-smash.patch.- Add nautilus-fix-compiler-warning.patch: Fix function potentially reching the end without returning a value.
* Tue Aug 30 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.20.3: + Support HDPI in desktop margins. + Fix opaque desktop background after changing themes. + Fix gnome-shell search not providing results or making the CPU at 100% even if closed.- Drop nautilus-desktop-canvas-view-scale-desktop-workarea.patch: fixed upstream.
* Tue Aug 02 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add nautilus-desktop-canvas-view-scale-desktop-workarea.patch: The problem is that in the function canvas_container_set_workarea the screen width and height are in \"application pixels\" while the workarea ones are in \"device pixels\" so when the scaling is > 1, the margins are not properly setted (bgo#769302).
* Tue Aug 02 2016 qzhaoAATTsuse.com- Add nautilus-fix-desktop-icon-smash.patch: Fix desktop icons smashed together at the fist start time (bsc#979072, bgo#765601).
* Fri Jul 29 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.20.2: + Fix white desktop background after changing themes. + Improve double click detection. + Fix path bar menu on wayland appearing on random places. + Only save zoom level if the level has changed. + Fix date difference calculation for attributes like Modified Date. + Hide floating bar on hover. + Fix detection of remote systems for not thumbnailing. + Fix sorting on Japanese locale. + Fix gnome shell search provider not being recursive. + Fix copy operation lags. + Avoid unresponsiveness when file chooser is opened. + Fix renaming duplicated logic on search and recent. + Fix trash handling to delete files if disk is full.- Drop nautilus-adjust-style-priority.patch and nautilus-bsc979947.patch: Fixed upstream.
* Fri Jul 15 2016 tyangAATTsuse.com- Add nautilus-enable-eject-option-on-selection-menu.patch Enable eject option on selection menu (bsc#981950, bgo#768355).
* Mon Jun 20 2016 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Add nautilus-bsc979947.patch: only write zoom level to user config if the user has adjusted it (bsc#979947).
* Tue Jun 14 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Rebase nautilus-adjust-style-priority.patch to what upstream committed (boo#982134).
* Fri Jun 03 2016 qzhaoAATTsuse.com- Add nautilus-adjust-style-priority.patch: Fix white desktop after changing themes: The behavior of two style providers with the same priority is undefined and gtk happens to prefer the provider that got added last. Use a higher priority here to avoid this problem (bsc#982633, bgo#765687).
* Thu May 19 2016 tyangAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20.2 Fate#318572
* Thu Apr 28 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.20.1: + Fix crash if using scripts. + Fix shortcuts to change views mode. + Do not switch focus to created tabs. + Fix margins on sidebar context popover. + Fix the empty states icons blocking clicks for activating context menus. + Show same name in the path bar as in other locations when using mounts. + Make more dialogs modal. + Allow \"move to\" action in network locations. + Fix crash when searching and closing with multiple windows. + Fix path bar not updating to the new location when finalizing search. + Show an error dialog on falied connection to servers in the other locations view. + Fix odd empty operations popover. + Fix hamburguer menu action not being available when closing a tab. + Select first item in the views only when searching. + Fix crash when creating a new window of nautilus from the shell when the application was not running. + Allow more applications to be set as default in network locations. + Make renamed or created files scroll the view to the position of the files. + Updated translations.
* Thu Apr 14 2016 tyangAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572- Drop patches: + 0001-application-add-force-desktop-action.patch + 0001-dnd-fix-dnd-issues-with-Type-Link-desktop-files.patch + 0001-NautilusPropertyDialog-Fix-user-list-for-owner-chang.patch + 0001-window-sync-initial-state-for-start-with-sidebar-act.patch + nautilus-bgo711115-format-item-for-volumes-disappeared.patch + nautilus-bgo711583-crash-modify-link-hash-table.patch + nautilus-bgo722616-check-for-valid-location-entry-widget.patch + nautilus-bnc872820-gtkheaderbar.patch + nautilus-desktop-icon-name.patch + nautilus-rename-background.patch + nautilus-drives-and-volumes-on-desktop.diff
* Wed Mar 23 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.20.0: + Improve path bar sliders sizing, making them less prominent.
* Fri Mar 18 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.93: + Use better arrows for the path bar.- Changes from version 3.19.92: + Use better thread handling in undo operations. + Disable zoom and sort menus when the folder is empty. + Always show the sliders in the pathbar to avoid pathbar clipping. + Disable Alt+Home for desktop window, avoiding to change the desktop location. + Avoid drag and drop visual hint in list view. + Make sure we select the previous folder when going upwards in the hierarchy.
* Fri Mar 11 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.91: + Use GTask instead of the old gioscheduler. + Improve wording of the conflict dialog. + Make dialogs transients and modals for parent windows. + Reveal folder on creation. + Fix dark theme background. + Hide hidden files when renamed from normal files. + Select first file while searching even if search didn\'t finished. + Multiple localization fixes. + Fix the shell search provider. + Style fixes with latest gtk+. + Hide undo delete notification if the user undo. + Don\'t show thumbnails for small zoom level. + Fix the info bar when navigating a DVD or a loopback mounted device. + Allow copying from the trash. + Remove notifications when the application closes, fixing the \"notifications appear after reboot\". + Add Open With Other Application for all items, allowing i.e. desktop files to be opened with a text editor. + Add + shortcut for properties, matching other GNOME applications. + Remove the \"Untitled\" when creating templates. + Updated translations.
* Thu Feb 25 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.90: + Reorganize shortcuts. + Remove bookmark manager. + More robust search. + Add preference for menu item \"Delete Permanently\". + Add preference for menu item \"Create Link\". + Fix jp2 images crashing nautilus. + Change icon of operations cancelation when operation is finished. + Allow Nautilus windows to be styled differently than other applications. + Add new search popover and search filtering. + Allow different search preferences for remote and local separately. + Remove sorting preference, since the view menu is the preference itself. + Allow different view type setting for search and normal. + Rework preferences window. + Add another zoom level and improve icons padding. + Allow to open the \"Other Locations\" in new tabs or windows. + Make operations popover keyboard navigable. + Limit search to maximum 5 years.
* Fri Jan 29 2016 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Add 0001-NautilusPropertyDialog-Fix-user-list-for-owner-chang.patch: fix handling of the user list (bsc#963724).
* Wed Jan 27 2016 damjanovic.ivoAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.19.2: + Show free space in Other Places. + Add shortcuts window. + Fix new window Gnome Shell dash item. + Add kudos data for Gnome Software. + Check availability of PackageKit for installing extra apps.
* Mon Jan 25 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.5: + Fix recurrent crashers on search. + Fix loading hint while searching. + Fix search on history. + Avid crash with big images when thumbnailing. + Fix XGD_CURRENT_DESKTOP for multiple desktops.
* Fri Dec 18 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.4: + Fix crash on copying directory.
* Tue Dec 15 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.3: + Check availability of PackageKit for installing extra apps. + Fix overflow in 32 bits systems. + Fix renaming popover misplaced in the desktop. + Fix blank square in the view after changing view modes or locations. + Fix crash when clicking preferences. + Widespread work on removing leaks, that usually causes crashes. + Operations start visibility improved, showing the popover. + Fix wrong date calculation. + Fix another issue with nautilus opening location in the wrong window. + Fix \"move to\" action.
* Fri Nov 13 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.2: + Show SD cards and external hard drives in the sidebar, not in the Other Places view. + Fix nautilus not opening a new window when used from command line. + Fix crash using samba. + Allow 3rd party themes to tweak operations button color. + Fix recurrent crash when closing Nautilus. + Avoid empty operations popover. + Fix nautilus opening locations in a different window than the one the user is using. + Fix Other Places lock ups. + Adapt rename entry to the width of the file and increase the minimum. + Increase max width of operations popover to fix ellipsize translations. + Fix recurrent crashers. + Updated translations.
* Thu Oct 15 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.1: + Multiple crash fixes. + Use GtkPlacesSidebar hints to improve drag and drop experience. + Fix remote filesystem check for google drive. + Fix properties not being available on some file systems. + Fix not being able to trash on some file systems. + Fix calculation of operations button that was not showing soon enough in big operations. + Get filesystem type asynchronously, so the view is never frozen. + Make the delete shortcut also work for delete permanently on filesystem that does not support trash. + Updated translations.
* Wed Sep 23 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.0: + Fixed various sidebar crashes. + Use a correct file number for copy/move operations. + Fix various operations crashes. + Google Drive support. + Fix desktop icons not appearing for the first time. + Fix searching on recursive mode but not working properly. + Fix remote warning label not showing sometimes. + Use better file renaming positioning when using keyboard shortcut. + Fix a crash on Other Locations. + Updated translations.
* Fri Sep 04 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.91: + Ground work for code isolation and clean up of views. + Don\'t add more items on the filechooser sidebar. + Adjust animation for progress button. + Track and fix all translation issues. + Improvements and fixes in the new \"Other Locations\" view. + Disable sorting on Recent and Search and ensure criterion correcteness. + Add a preference and disable by default automatic opening of folders while hovering on drag an drop operations. + Don\'t search recursively on remote locations, and provide feedback when that happens. + Fix major crashers and races.
* Fri Aug 21 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.90: + Don\'t show sort menu on search. + Use watch cursor with pointer. + Use popover for renaming. + Improve operations button feedback. + Code isolation of the model and view of nautilus. + Add a new \"other places\" view for networks and internal partitions.
* Thu Jul 23 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.3: + Ignore no desktop if not first launch. + Make the toolbar menu settings the only and permanent settings. + Use Modified Time for all locations except Recent. + Implement new design for operations feedback. + Hide sort menu on Recent. + Switch to list view if searching. + Provide smarter location displayed names. + Show feedback when there is no search results. + Fix floating bar loading feedback. + Add feedback when the current shown folder is empty. + Updated translations.
* Sat May 30 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.2: + Fix window focus issues when starting nautilus. + Fix handling of command line options in diferent cases. + Decrease the padding on list view. + Use a dialog for creating folders. + Use a dialog for renaming files. + Allow F5 and ctrl+r as shortcuts for refresh the view. + Make the zoom slider the preference itself. + Allow opening with a different app than default for multiple files. + Fix view scrolling when selecting with ctrl + mouse. + Don\'t always make the sidebar visible on start. + Allow opening folders with another app. + Show Delete Permanently on systems that does not support Trash. + Add Alt shorcut for opening. + Fix some icons sizes inconsistency. + Add public API documentation for Nautilus extensions. + Add a gsetting to toggle recursive search.
* Wed May 13 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.16.2: + Allow opening multiple files with a different app than default. + Fix sidebar always visible on starting nautilus even with setting disabled. + Allow folders to be opened with a different app than default. + Allow F5 and ctrl+r as shortcuts for reload the view.
* Wed Apr 15 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.16.1: + Fix xf86-favorites shortcut. + Decrease padding on list view.
* Tue Mar 24 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.16.0: + Support multiple desktop names in XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP. + Workaround distcheck.
* Wed Mar 18 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.92: + Fix double-clicking on password-protected webdav share, not showing the password dialog. + Don\'t create desktop on protocols diferents than X11.
* Thu Mar 12 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.91: + Dimmed labels for list columns. + Fix new folder shortcut. + Fix delete shortcut in the trash. + Don\'t use libgd notifications and implement them with Gtk+. + Don\'t show notifications in desktop. + Esc shortcut for exiting search mode. + Fix translation problems with notifications. + Fix cluttered desktop icons due to the icon size changes. + Make toolbar buttons accesible for A11y. + Fix open with another app for multiple selection.
* Tue Feb 17 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.90: + Bug fixes and clean ups for the GAction port. + Add path as description of the Gnome shell provider. + Add in app notification when deleting items. + Set move to trash shortcut to just the Delete key. + Avoid hiding the search on small windows. + Improve file operations dialogs UI. + Show a warning dialog when the user uses the old move to trash shortcut. + Improve list view columns. + Add a new modified column with the time.
* Mon Jan 26 2015 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.15.4: + Port to GAction. + Rework menus and zoom levels. + Use monospace font for permissions column. + Port to GNotification. + Stop loading custom accel maps file. + Use inline toolbar for column chooser dialog. + Fix new window activation with desktop icons enabled. + Fix regression with --new-window option. + Use mount name if available for file operations progress report. + Set max-width for value labels in properties. + Increase default window width.
* Fri Jan 09 2015 tyangAATTsuse.com- Added 0001-dnd-fix-dnd-issues-with-Type-Link-desktop-files.patch: Fix upstream bug https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=720390 and bnc#896702 about Type-link-desktop-file issue.
* Tue Nov 25 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.14.2: + Fix new window activation with desktop icons enabled. + Updated translations.- Drop nautilus-as-desktop-launch.patch: Fixed upstream, workaround in our patch no longer needed.
* Thu Nov 13 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.14.1: + Fix regression with --new-window option. + Use mount name if available for file operations progress report. + Set max-width for value labels in properties. + Increase default window width.
* Thu Nov 06 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add nautilus-as-desktop-launch.patch: Start nautilus - -gapplication-service during autostart (boo#900728).