Changelog for libfftw3_3_3_9-gnu-hpc-3.3.9-1.5.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Feb 06 2021 eichAATTsuse.com- Add build support for gcc10 to HPC build (bsc#1174439).
* Sun Jan 24 2021 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- update to 3.3.9:
* New API fftw_planner_nthreads() returns the number of threads currently being used by the planner.
* Fix incorrect math in 128-bit generic SIMD
* Fix wisdom for avx512. The avx512 alignment requirement was set to 64 bytes, but this is wrong. Alignment requirements are a property of the platform (e.g., x86) and not of the instruction set (e.g., AVX). Among other things, this broke wisdom with avx512. Note that avx512 support is still experimental because the FFTW authors have no avx512 hardware available for testing.
* fftw_threads_set_callback function to change the threading backend at runtime.
* Fri Aug 21 2020 normandAATTlinux.vnet.ibm.com- Remove specific mpi_implemen define for ppc/ppc64 (was openmpi) to use same openmpi2 as other architectures.
* Mon Jul 20 2020 eichAATTsuse.com- Add gnu compiler support up to gcc9.- Fix typo which caused issus building openmpi HPC flavors (bsc#1174329).- Add support for openmpi4 (provided by Alin Marin Elena).
* Sat Jun 06 2020 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Fix BuildFailures for openSUSE >= 1550:
* Correct info dir.
* Fix ill-formatted comments.
* Fri Nov 29 2019 eichAATTsuse.com- Disable openmpi1 builds for SLE/Leap > 15.1.- Enable openmpi3 builds for Leap and SLE > 15.1 (jsc#SLE-7773).
* Fri Sep 13 2019 normandAATTlinux.vnet.ibm.com- Add -ffat-lto-objects to avoid build failure
* Mon Mar 18 2019 guigo.lourencoAATTgmail.com- Update to 3.3.8:
* Fixed AVX, AVX2 for gcc-8.- Release notes for 3.3.7:
* Experimental support for CMake.
* Fixes for armv7a cycle counter.
* Official support for aarch64, now that we have hardware to test it.
* Tweak usage of FMA instructions in a way that favors newer processors (Skylake and Ryzen) over older processors (Haswell).
* tests/bench: use 64-bit precision to compute mflops.
* Mon Feb 18 2019 eichAATTsuse.com- Add FFTW_BIN to environment variable with module file (bsc#1125824).
* Tue Sep 18 2018 schwabAATTsuse.de- Stay with openmpi also on ppc
* Thu May 31 2018 antoine.belvireAATTopensuse.org- Fix %install_info_delete usage.
* Mon Feb 26 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Add support for openmpi2 for the HPC build (FATE#325089).
* Thu Feb 22 2018 nmoreychaisemartinAATTsuse.com- Switch to openmpi2 instead of openmpi (bsc#1082302), apart from ppc64 as openmpi2 does not support it.
* Mon Jan 22 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix typo in flavor gnu7-hpc settings.
* Fri Jan 19 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Change the name of the MPI version of the module file directory to pfftw3 to distinguish it from the \'serial\' one (boo#1075933).
* Fri Jan 12 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Disable the openmpi3 flavor in some products.
* Fri Jan 05 2018 eichAATTsuse.com- Add gcc7 as additional compiler flavor for HPC on SLES.- Fix library package requires - use HPC macro (boo#1074890).- Add support for mpich and openmpi3 for HPC.
* Tue Nov 14 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix library package dependencies - limit certain dependencies to HPC packages.
* Sun Nov 12 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix HPC library requires package and modules file.
* Tue Nov 07 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- update to 3.3.6-pl2
* Bugfix: MPI Fortran-03 headers were missing in FFTW 3.3.6-pl1.
* Bugfix: FFTW 3.3.6 had the wrong libtool version number, and generated shared libraries of the form libfftw3.so.2.6.6 instead of libfftw3.so.3.
* The fftw_make_planner_thread_safe() API introduced in 3.3.5 didn\'t work, and this 3.3.6 fixes it. Sorry about that.
* compilation fixes for IBM XLC
* compilation fixes for threads on Windows
* fix SIMD autodetection on amd64 when (_MSC_VER > 1500)
* Mon Oct 23 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Don\'t use openmpi-devel for HPC builds.
* Thu Oct 19 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Fix dependencies for the HPC devel package.
* Tue Oct 17 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Add magic to limit the number of flavors built in the in the OBS ring.
* Sat Oct 14 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- For HPC build package static libraries as well.
* Thu Oct 12 2017 eichAATTsuse.com- Generate baselib.conf dynamically and only for the non-HPC build: this avoids issues with the source validator.
* Mon Sep 25 2017 cgollAATTsuse.com- removed unnedded dependency packages
* Thu Sep 07 2017 cgollAATTsuse.com- rewrote for hpc library support
* added environment modules
* reduced number of hpc realted packages to two (FATE#321716).
* Mon Aug 01 2016 mardnhAATTgmx.de- update to version 3.3.5
* New SIMD support: - Power8 VSX instructions in single and double precision. To use, add --enable-vsx to configure. - Support for AVX2 (256-bit FMA instructions). To use, add --enable-avx2 to configure. - Experimental support for AVX512 and KCVI. (--enable-avx512, --enable-kcvi) This code is expected to work but the FFTW maintainers do not have hardware to test it. - Support for AVX128/FMA (for some AMD machines) (--enable-avx128-fma) - Double precision Neon SIMD for aarch64. This code is expected to work but the FFTW maintainers do not have hardware to test it. - generic SIMD support using gcc vector intrinsics
* Add fftw_make_planner_thread_safe() API
* fix #18 (disable float128 for CUDACC)
* fix #19: missing Fortran interface for fftwq_alloc_real
* fix #21 (don\'t use float128 on Portland compilers, which pretend to be gcc)
* fix: Avoid segfaults due to double free in MPI transpose