Changelog for adios_1_13_1-gnu-openmpi4-hpc-devel-static-1.13.1-10.19.x86_64.rpm
* Fri Feb 05 2021 eichAATTsuse.com- Add build support for gcc10 to HPC build (bsc#1174439).- Add openmpi4 flavors.- Add Fix-code-to-be-python3-compliant.patch: Remove python2 code and dependencies.
* Wed Feb 03 2021 eichAATTsuse.com- Change \'Requires:\' to other HPC packages to %requires_eq to depend on the exact version. This should take care of HPC packages ignoring proper ABI versioning.
* Mon Jul 20 2020 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Adapt to HPC module netcdf naming change (boo#1174291).
* Sat Jul 18 2020 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Drop numpy build dependency. The numpy wrapper is currently not built, and can be built separately.- Add -fallow-argument-mismatch Fortran flag to workaround GFortran10 being more strict by default.
* Sat Nov 30 2019 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Correct naming of openmpi1 packages in Leap 15.0/15.1 (still called openmpi), fixes unresolvable packages.- Add non-HPC openmpi2 and openmpi3 flavors.
* Fri Nov 29 2019 eichAATTsuse.com- Add support for gcc7.- Add support for gcc8 and gcc9 (jsc#SLE-7766 & jsc#SLE-8604).
* Fri Nov 29 2019 eichAATTsuse.com- Disable openmpi1 builds for SLE/Leap > 15.1.- Enable openmpi3 builds for Leap and SLE > 15.1 (jsc#SLE-7773).- Disable build on s390/s390x as netcdf is not available (bsc#1157965).- Fix openmpi1 names for non-HPC builds on Factory.
* Fri Nov 29 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Add missing FCFLAGS export
* Thu Nov 28 2019 guillaume.gardetAATTopensuse.org- Fix aarch64 LTO build with -ffat-lto-objects flag
* Fri Oct 18 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Disable openmpi3 and the openmpi flavor in SLE.
* Mon Oct 07 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Remake patch adios-correct-func-ret.patch to make sure the functions return something instead of changing the return type from int to void.
* Mon Apr 29 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Move the static libraries to a -devel-static packages. Adios doesn\'t provides shared libraries and the static libraries are required for the bindings to work.
* Wed Apr 10 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Fix path for the files that were installed directly at /etc.
* Mon Apr 08 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Update Licensing.
* Fri Mar 29 2019 jengelhAATTinai.de- Generalize and trim bias from description.
* Thu Mar 28 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Drop the packages and flavors for examples/examples-hpc. It\'s easier for an interested user to download directly the source package and build them directly.- Update the URLs to use https- Add -L option to the standard master package- Delete the module .version file in the %postun if it\'s the default one- Use the macro %hpc_modules_init to load the module files
* Mon Mar 25 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Re-add CPATH, C_INCLUDE_PATH and CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH to the module file.- Add a separate package with the examples in two flavors one for non-HPC and another one for HPC: examples and examples-hpc.- Update Requires for the devel package.
* Wed Feb 20 2019 aguerreroAATTsuse.com- Update to version 1.31.1 (jsc#SLE-6004)- Add python support:
* This is only for Python2
* Update in the module file
* Add needed Requires on python2-xml and python2-PyYAML- Fix a few python shebangs with patch fix_python_shebang.patch- Add a Requires on hdf5 for every mpi flavor and update the module file with \'depends-on phdf5\'.- Add examples packages. It\'s only created for the openmpi flavor to avoid having several packages with the same content.- Spec file polishing: spec-cleaner and update to the lastest packaging convention for HPC packages.
* Tue Jan 09 2018 jjollyAATTsuse.com- Added hpc macros support
* Added _multibuild with serial, openmpi, and gnu-openmpi-hpc
* Created devel package and module package
* Created lua lmod module file for adios- Added adios-correct-func-ret.patch
* Fri Jan 05 2018 jjollyAATTsuse.com- First pass on adios specfile