Changelog for binwalk-2.2.0-bp153.1.14.noarch.rpm
* Thu Feb 06 2020 Klaus Kämpf - Update to version 2.2.0 - no further information available -
* Thu Oct 17 2019 Richard Brown - Remove obsolete Groups tag (fate#326485)
* Fri Aug 10 2018 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Use only python3 variant- Drop argparse dependency- Use %license macro
* Mon Jul 02 2018 kstreitovaAATTsuse.com- Recommends p7zip-full for TW as 7z binary used in binwalk was moved there
* Wed Dec 23 2015 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to version 2.1.1:
* Many bug fixes
* New/improved file signatures
* Disassembly scans (using the Capstone Engine)
* Improved raw Deflate compression detection and extraction
* Raw LZMA compression detection and extraction
* Improved false positive detection for common compressions (Zlib, LZMA)
* An IDA plugin for running binwalk inside of IDA
* Integration of better extraction utilities (e.g., sasquatch for SquashFS, jefferson for JFFS2)
* Removal of all C library dependencies, including libmagic - pure Python!
* Native Windows support!
* Mon Sep 14 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Use Python 3.x in new openSUSE releases.- Use built-in pyqtgraph.- Require \"file\" instead of python-magic as a shadow ABI-agnostic libmagic dependency and \"ssdeep\" instead of \"libfuzzy2\".- Dependencies fixes.- Remove manpage generation from \"binwalk --help\": sometimes it makes package build to fail.- Spec cleanup.
* Wed Jul 01 2015 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Added requirement for python-curses
* Mon Aug 04 2014 borisAATTsteki.net- updated to latest upstream 2.0.1 + Python3 support + Raw deflate detection/extraction + Improved API + Improved speed + More (and improved) signatures + Faster entropy scans- Project has moved from google code hosting to github
* Mon Sep 23 2013 vcizekAATTsuse.com- update to 1.2.1
* complete re-write in Python and includes new features and a scriptable Python module
* several new features, including recursive scanning and extraction, strings and entropy analysis, and plugin support
* major speed improvements and regex filter support, as well as bug fixes and signature updates
* adds the --extract option and extends --dd, allowing auto extraction and auto decompression of extracted files
* Improved signatures and scan speed
* Tue Oct 30 2012 borisAATTsteki.net- updated to latest upstream 0.4.5
* Fixed magic file white space parsing bug.
* Fixed memory leak when more than one target file was specified.
* Added --dd option for auto-extraction of files.
* Bug fixes, signature updates
* Much improved scanning speed (thanks dannyb!).
* New options (--grep, --raw-bytes).
* Improved filtering.
* Various bug fixes and signature updates.
* Improved signature matching for SquashFS file systems.
* Added support for Linux block devices.
* Added support for building against libmagic.
* Added ability to optionally disable update features.