Changelog for gconf2-3.2.6-9.26.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Jan 25 2020 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- No longer recommend -lang: supplements are in use
* Mon Jan 20 2020 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Drop libidl-devel BuildRequires: Not used by default since GNOME 3.2 and deprecated since then.
* Wed Nov 06 2019 stefan.bruensAATTrwth-aachen.de- Drop gtk3 BuildRequires, only used by gconf-sanity-check, removed in version 3.2.6.- Only Require python3-base for gsettings-schema-convert, which provides xml/etree.- Remove huge Changelog (commit log), the NEWS file is sufficient.
* Tue Jun 11 2019 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Run gsettings-schema-convert through 2to3, and adjust to use python 3. Also require python3, rather than python, and remove python-lxml Recommends (boo#1136216).
* Tue May 14 2019 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Move RPM macros to %_rpmmacrodir.
* Wed Feb 28 2018 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
* Thu Jun 29 2017 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Fix obvious typo } used instead of )
* Thu May 19 2016 qzhaoAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572
* Thu Apr 14 2016 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Add gconf2-fdatasync.patch: call fdatasync rather than fsync, and only if not installing (bsc#909045).
* Sat Nov 08 2014 ledestAATTgmail.com- fix bashism in macros.gconf2