Changelog for efivar-libs-37-14.fc33.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Oct 27 2020 Petr Pisar - 37-14- Fix XML ABI dumps that were generated with a faulty GCC and missed the variadic arguments when building without LTO (bug #1863475)
* Thu Aug 06 2020 Jeff Law - Remove explicit LTO bits from flags
* Sat Aug 01 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - Second attempt - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_33_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Jul 27 2020 Jeff Law - 37-11- Disable LTO
* Mon Jul 27 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_33_Mass_Rebuild
* Mon Jul 13 2020 Javier Martinez Canillas - 37-9- Change License field to LGPL-2.1 to prevent rpminspect test to fail
* Wed Apr 22 2020 Hans de Goede - 37-8- Add a patch to fix eMMC sysfs path parsing Resolves: rhbz#1826864
* Mon Feb 24 2020 Peter Jones - 37-7- Package our abignore file to try to shut taskotron up some.
* Mon Feb 24 2020 Peter Jones - 37-6- Pull in a bunch of patches from upstream.
* Tue Jan 28 2020 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-5- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_32_Mass_Rebuild
* Tue Nov 12 2019 Peter Jones - 37-4- Update for some compiler warning fixes. Resolves: rhbz#1735168
* Wed Jul 24 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-3- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_31_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Jan 31 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 37-2- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_30_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Dec 05 2018 Peter Jones - 37-1- Update to efivar 37: - Minor coverity fixes - Improve ACPI device path formatting - Add support for SOC devices that use FDT as their PCI root node - Make devices we can\'t parse the \"device\" sysfs link for use DEV_ABBREV_ONLY - Handle SCSI port numbers better - Don\'t require an EUI for NVMe - Fix the accidental requirement on ACPI UID nodes existing - Add support for EMMC devices - Add support for PCI root nodes without a device link in sysfs - Add support for partitioned MD devices - Fix partition number detection when the number isn\'t provided - Add support for ACPI Generic Container and Embedded Controller root nodes - Add limited support for SAS/SATA port expanders