Changelog for python3-rpmfusion-cert-0.7.0-1.fc33.noarch.rpm
* Fri Sep 11 2020 Sérgio Basto - 0.7.0-1- Fix the warning that we see with koji 1.22 about browser cert and the related ca option in config file, is deprecated and will be removed in koji 1.24, references https://pagure.io/koji/issue/2182
* Fri Jul 10 2020 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.8-4- fedabipkgdiff is now in libabigail-fedora package, fedabipkgdiff is needed by rfabipkgdiff
* Mon Jul 06 2020 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.8-3- Fix the bin/rfabipkgdiff to work with the new libabigail-fedora
* Sat May 30 2020 Leigh Scott - 0.6.8-2- Rebuild for python-3.9
* Mon Mar 16 2020 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.8-1- If cert expires soon, ask for a new user certificate
* Sun Feb 02 2020 Leigh Scott - 0.6.7-2- Fix cert name
* Thu Nov 28 2019 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.7-1- Finally, all synced from the latest version of fedora-packager-setup which used koji certificate for maintainers\' authentication rpmfusion-packager-setup now will generate the user certificate and overwrite server certificate and CA certificate preventing other errors.
* Wed Nov 27 2019 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.6-1- Fix Python2 with sync with an old version of Fedora-packager
* Thu Oct 03 2019 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.5-1- Add bash completions for koji-rpmfusion command- Update .gitignore- Turn off crl certificate check, never worked anyway- Add bash-completion file to the package
* Sat Aug 24 2019 Leigh Scott - 0.6.4-2- Rebuild for python-3.8
* Thu May 09 2019 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.4-1- Fix input mess
* Thu Mar 28 2019 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.3-4- In Python 3 we need add the b flag
* Thu Mar 28 2019 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.3-3- python3-rpmfusion-cert obsoletes rpmfusion-cert to fix upgrade path
* Mon Mar 25 2019 Sérgio Basto - 0.6.3-2- Revert the sources format to tar.gz, to avoid possible confusion in the future.
* Sun Dec 09 2018 FeRD (Frank Dana) - 0.6.3-1- Port to python3