Changelog for postgresql11-server-11.7-lp152.2.1.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Jun 08 2020 Max Lin - Follow postgresql change for disable JIT support until support status of clang has been clarified
* Sat Feb 15 2020 Marcus Rueckert - update to 11.7: (CVE-2020-1720) https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/2011/ https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/release-11-7.html
* Mon Jan 27 2020 Guillaume GARDET - Disable explicitly armv8 CRC for %arm, as we use some armv8 workers for armv6/7 builds which is confusing configure script
* Fri Dec 20 2019 Marcus Rueckert - update to 11.6: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1994/ https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/release-11-6.html
* Tue Oct 22 2019 Marcus Rueckert - add requires to the server-devel package for the libs that are returned by pg_config --libs
* Tue Oct 22 2019 Marcus Rueckert - disable building of the libraries here. Will now be provided from the 12.0 package
* Mon Aug 12 2019 Reinhard Max - Update to 11.5:
* CVE-2019-10208, bsc#1145092: TYPE in pg_temp executes arbitrary SQL during SECURITY DEFINER execution.
* CVE-2019-10209, bsc#1145091: Memory disclosure in cross-type comparison for hashed subplan.
* Fri Aug 02 2019 Martin Liška - Use FAT LTO objects in order to provide proper static library.
* Fri Jun 21 2019 Marcus Rueckert - update to 11.4:
* CVE-2019-10164 bsc#1138034: Stack-based buffer overflow via setting a password
* Fri May 10 2019 Reinhard Max - Update to 11.3:
* CVE-2019-10130, bsc#1134689: Prevent row-level security policies from being bypassed via selectivity estimators.
* CVE-2019-10129, bsc#1134684: Avoid access to already-freed memory during partition routing error reports.
* Tue Feb 19 2019 Reinhard Max - Update to 11.2:
* By default, panic instead of retrying after fsync() failure, to avoid possible data corruption.
* Fix handling of unique indexes with INCLUDE columns on partitioned tables.
* Ensure that NOT NULL constraints of a partitioned table are honored within its partitions.
* Numerous other bug fixes.- Overhaul README.SUSE
* Fri Jan 11 2019 Reinhard Max - The release tags between the main package build and libs might be different, but that\'s not a problem, so we can relax the tight dependency of server-devel on devel.- Adjust the line between headers going to devel and server-devel. Now everything under /usr/include/pgsql/server is in server-devel and the rest of /usr/include/pgsql is in devel (bsc#1120035).
* Mon Dec 03 2018 Marcus Rueckert - move the server-devel package definition into the buildmain section
* Tue Nov 20 2018 Guillaume GARDET - Add sha256 file to list of sources- Update v11.1 files from upstream
* Thu Nov 08 2018 Reinhard Max - Update to 11.1:
* CVE-2018-16850, bsc#1114837: Improper quoting of transition table names when pg_dump emits CREATE TRIGGER can cause privilege escalation
* Numerous bug fixes, see the release notes: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/release-11-1.html
* Remove unneeded library dependencies from PGXS.
* Mon Oct 22 2018 Reinhard Max - Update to 11.0.
* https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/static/release-11.html- Improvements to partitioning functionality, including:
* Add support for partitioning by a hash key
* Add support for PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, indexes, and triggers on partitioned tables.
* Allow creation of a “default” partition for storing data that does not match any of the remaining partitions.
* UPDATE statements that change a partition key column now cause affected rows to be moved to the appropriate partitions.
* Improve SELECT performance through enhanced partition elimination strategies during query planning and execution.- Improvements to parallelism, including:
* CREATE INDEX can now use parallel processing while building a B-tree index.
* Parallelization is now possible in CREATE TABLE ... AS, CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW, and certain queries using UNION.
* Parallelized hash joins and parallelized sequential scans now perform better.- SQL stored procedures that support embedded transactions.- Optional Just-in-Time (JIT) compilation for some SQL code, speeding evaluation of expressions (new subpackage: -llvmjit).- Window functions now support all framing options shown in the SQL:2011 standard, including RANGE distance PRECEDING/FOLLOWING, GROUPS mode, and frame exclusion options.- Covering indexes can now be created, using the INCLUDE clause of CREATE INDEX.- Many other useful performance improvements, including the ability to avoid a table rewrite for ALTER TABLE ... ADD COLUMN with a non-null column default.- Split a new -server-devel subpackage from -devel.
* Fri Aug 10 2018 mrueckertAATTsuse.de- update to 11 beta3 https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/static/release-11.html https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1878/ CVE-2018-10925 CVE-2018-10915
* Mon Jul 02 2018 mrueckertAATTsuse.de- initial package