Changelog for libvpx4-1.6.1-lp152.7.1.x86_64.rpm
* Tue Mar 10 2020 Adrian Schröter - backport security fix: CVE-2020-0034.patch: bsc#1166066: out-of-bounds read on truncated key frames
* Fri Jan 10 2020 Adrian Schröter - backport security fixes: CVE-2019-2126.patch bsc#1160611: double free in ParseContentEncodingEntry() CVE-2019-9325.patch bsc#1160612: out-of-bounds read CVE-2019-9232.patch bsc#1160613: Fix OOB memory access on fuzzed data CVE-2019-9433.patch bsc#1160614: use-after-free in vp8_deblock() CVE-2019-9371.patch bsc#1160615: resource exhaustion after memory leak- executed test suite before submit
* Thu Jan 18 2018 Adrian Schröter - cleanup traces for testing, we don\'t have the >400MB test data here
* Thu Jan 18 2018 Adrian Schröter - Fix OOB caused by odd frame width with patch from android Adding patch CVE-2017-13194.patch (CVE-2017-13194)- this changelog entry also contains the new scheme with full name and \"umlaut\" to test which tools may break with it in our distro. Please track problems here: https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/pull/214
* Thu Aug 31 2017 adrianAATTsuse.de- limit maximum size to 8K Fulldome resolution to avoid DoS attacks. CVE-2017-0641 boo#1056539
* Fri Mar 03 2017 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Version update to 1.6.1:
* Improvements on the VP9 speed of encoding and decoding
* Various fixes found by fuzzing
* Sun Jan 01 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Summary updates
* Wed Sep 07 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Ensure the enable vp8 vp9 postproc and multithread are always on- Enable verbose build- Add switches to be able to build chromium:
* --enable-experimental --enable-spatial-svc
* Fri Aug 12 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Rename unfitting macro name \"soname\"; there is no SONAME here, just the version.
* Thu Aug 11 2016 olafAATTaepfle.de- Update to version 1.6.0 This release improves upon the VP9 encoder and speeds up the encoding and decoding processes. - Enhancement: A core focus has been performance for low end Intel processors. SSSE3 instructions such as \'pshufb\' have been avoided and instructions have been reordered to better accommodate the more constrained pipelines. As a result, devices based on Celeron processors have seen substantial decoding improvements. From Indian Runner Duck to Javan Whistling Duck, decoding speed improved between 10 and 30%. Between Javan Whistling Duck and Khaki Campbell Duck, it improved another 10 to 15%. While Celeron benefited most, Core-i5 also improved 5% and 10% between the respective releases. Realtime performance for WebRTC for both speed and quality has received a lot of attention. - Bug Fixes: A number of fuzzing issues, found variously by Mozilla, Chromium and others, have been fixed and we strongly recommend updating.- Remove libvpx-pkgconfig-version.patch
* Tue Jun 14 2016 adrianAATTsuse.de- Update to current upstream version to fix CVE-2016-2464 (boo#984448)
* Tue Mar 22 2016 olafAATTaepfle.de- Fix build in SLE_11 by disabling ssse3- Fix vpc.pc version with libvpx-pkgconfig-version.patch
* Tue Mar 22 2016 adrianAATTsuse.de- Update to current upstream version to fix CVE-2016-1621 (bnc#972021)- enable test suite during build- From official Changelog: - Incompatible changes: The VP9 encoder\'s default keyframe interval changed to 128 from 9999.- Drop libvpx-disable-cross-for-arm.patch
* Sat Dec 19 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 1.5.0 + This release improves upon the VP9 encoder and speeds up the encoding and decoding processes. + Upgrading: This release is ABI incompatible with 1.4.0. It drops deprecated VP8 controls and adds a variety of VP9 controls for testing. The vpxenc utility now prefers VP9 by default. + Enhancements: Faster VP9 encoding and decoding. Smaller library size by combining functions used by VP8 and VP9. + Bug Fixes: A variety of fuzzing issues.- Fixed libvpx-configure-add-s390.patch and changed baselibs.conf to libvpx3.- Removed uneeded servive file.
* Tue May 12 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 1.4.0 + This release includes significant improvements to the VP9 codec. + Upgrading: This release is ABI incompatible with 1.3.0. It drops the compatibility layer, requiring VPX_IMG_FMT_
* instead of IMG_FMT_
*, and adds several codec controls for VP9. + Enhancements: Faster VP9 encoding and decoding. Multithreaded VP9 decoding (tile and frame-based). Multithreaded VP9 encoding - on by default. YUV 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 support in VP9. 10 and 12bit support in VP9. 64bit ARM support by replacing ARM assembly with intrinsics. + Bug Fixes: Fixes a VP9 bitstream issue in Profile 1. This only affected non-YUV 4:2:0 files. + Known Issues: Frame Parallel decoding fails for segmented and non-420 files.- Fixed all patches and changed baselibs.conf to libvpx2.
* Mon Feb 23 2015 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Add baselibs.conf as source
* Mon Feb 23 2015 rguentherAATTsuse.com- Build with -std=gnu89 to deal with GCC 5 defaulting to -std=gnu11 and the C11 stddef.h providing a max_align_t that conflicts with the one provided by nestegg/halloc/src/align.h.