Changelog for openbox-3.6.1-lp152.3.7.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Oct 14 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add xsltproc Requires: /usr/bin/openbox-pipemenu launches xsltproc to build up the menu (boo#949357).
* Fri Aug 07 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Implement the shared library packaging style- Resolve rpmlint warning: files-duplicate /usr/share/doc/packages/openbox/xbm/shade.xbm /usr/share/doc/packages/openbox/xbm/shade_toggled.xbm
* Thu Jul 30 2015 trcsAATTgmx.com- update to 3.6.1:
* Bump ABI version of libobrender that should have been done in 3.6
* Added various new abilities to If action, including the tag, matching class, name, role and window type.
* Added ForEach action.
* Restore the option for window placement.
* New GrowToFill action.
* Updated Portuguese and Polish translations.
* New Galician translation.
* Added strict option to ToggleShowDesktop action.
* Speed optimization in rendering code.
* New tag for ShowMenu action allows placing menus other than at the mouse cursor.
* Fix some corner cases of relative position to work correctly.
* Allow specifying multiple mousebinds in one tag as we already do for keybinds (separated by spaces, as \"W-Return M-S-F3\" for example).
* Added option rebindOnMappingNotify option, on by default, which controls if we update binds when the keyboard layout changes at runtime.
* The resize action now only considers the part of the client that is onscreen for purposes of picking an action to perform.
* Make desktop actions non-interactive (means you can have more actions bound to a key after them, and the dialog disappears on a timer instead of when releasing the modifier keys).
* obxprop is now not pathologically slow when printing very long arrays.
* Fix menu accelerator underlines sometimes not showing up.
* Fix so you can click menu entries before the menuHideDelay expires if it\'s a new click.
* Don\'t readd the X event fd to the poll set every time we reconfigure.
* Fix some specialized button bitmaps not loading from the correct files. (toggled + pressed or hover would just be the base toggled image).
* Various small bugfixes.- spec file clean-up
* removed unnecessary Requires: libxslt-tools
* removed unnecessary %clean section- Removed unnecessary patch:
* openbox-3.5-2-toggled_hover-toggled_pressed-bitmaps-ignored.patch- Removed openbox-3.5.2-return.patch- Added openbox-3.6.1-return.patch to fix a new no-return-in-nonvoid-function error in actions/if.c
* openbox-3.5.2-return.patch is included in this patch
* Fri Mar 06 2015 trcsAATTgmx.com- added openbox-3.5-2-toggled_hover-toggled_pressed-bitmaps-ignored.patch
* fixes https://bugzilla.icculus.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6065- spec file cleanup
* removed checks for discontinued openSUSE versions
* removed explicit dependency libxslt to fix RPMLINT warning
* renamed README.SuSE to README.SUSE to fix RPMLINT warning
* Mon Oct 06 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Fixup previous changes: explicitly add pkgconfig(sm), pkgconfig(ice) and pkgconfig(x11), otherwise packages linking against obrender fail unless they also require those libraries for themselves. The are not picked up by dependancy generator, as they are hidden behind a var and added to Libs section
* Wed Sep 24 2014 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- In the previous change I forgot to remove xorg-x11-devel from the -devel package requires. Remove
* hardcoded deps of that package and let pkgconfig dependency generator pick the correct packages for us.
* Mon Sep 15 2014 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Cleanup BuildRequires so only exactly what is required is pulled for build, in particular avoid using metapackage xorg-x11-dev.- Enable verbose build.- Use --disable-static instead of just removing the libraries.- removed unused openbox-no_nb.patch patch
* Thu Apr 10 2014 mqAATTsuse.com- fixed xsession file to run openbox-session (BNC 806790) instead of directly the openbox binary
* Tue Aug 13 2013 pascal.bleserAATTopensuse.org- update to 3.5.2:
* Fix crash in theme rendering code, and in theme parsing code.
* Maximize windows without borders to fill the whole screen, don\'t leave a one-pixel empty space. (Bug #5996)- changes from 3.5.1:
* New translations: Afrikaans, Belarusian, Interlingua, Hebrew, Romanian, Greek.
* Updated translations: Italian, Serbian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, German, Arabic, Polish, Dutch, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Estonian.
* SVG icon support
* Allow application rules to control window size with a new tag.
* Allow application rules to pick a monitor for new windows without forcing a position.
* Allow non-interactive focus cycling with a new tag.
* New LeastOverlap window placement policy replaces the old default behaviour. It finds a place on a given monitor that overlaps as few windows as possible. Contributed by Ian Zimmerman.
* Improved Xinerama behaviour.
* Correctly interface with latest gnome-session for Gnome/Openbox X sessions.
* Allow third-party control of window opacity in compositing managers.
* Improved themeing options. Contributed by Dave Foster.
* Add , , and options to If action.
* Addresses bugs #4661, #5506, #5186, #5758, #5410, #5228, #5277, #5731, [#5746], #5737, #5419, #5721, #5711, #5385, #5500, #4992, #5443, #5518, [#5444], #4782, #5237, #5228, #5173, #5203, #5246, #5180, #5179, #5150, [#5132], #4937, #4889, #5253, #3769, #5819, #5811, #5081, #5426 among others.- add imlib2 support- add rsvg and cairo support on openSUSE >= 12.3- packager changelog:
* dropped openbox-3.5.0-moveresize.patch, merged upstream [bio#5460]
* rewrote openbox-3.5.0-return.diff to openbox-3.5.2-return.patch
* use perl regex instead of patch to rename no to nb in LINGUAS
* removed obsolete Authors: section in descriptions
* use safe clean section
* Wed Aug 15 2012 dram.wangAATTgmail.com- add openbox-3.5.0-moveresize.patch to fix crash on unexpected NET_WM_MOVERESIZE_CANCEL messages bio#5460