Changelog for gnupg-1.0.7-2tr.i586.rpm
Thu Nov 13 11:00:00 2003 Chr. Toldnes 1.2.2-12tr
- New Trustix Key
Wed Jun 18 12:00:00 2003 Chr. Toldnes 1.2.2-1tr
- New upstream version: 1.0.7
- security patch: patch1
Fri Mar 1 11:00:00 2002 Christian H. Toldnes
- gpg-trustix-sign update.
- Package cleanup.
Tue Jun 5 12:00:00 2001 Erlend Midttun
- As pointed out by Bruno Postle, RSA is now supported.
Thu May 31 12:00:00 2001 Erlend Midttun
- Upgraded to 1.0.6 to fix format string bug.
Wed Dec 20 11:00:00 2000 Oystein Viggen
- Import two patches from RH to fix bugs with importing private keys and
checking detached signatures.
Fri Oct 27 12:00:00 2000 Erlend Midttun
- Some mv error in spec file breaking upgrade.
Wed Oct 18 12:00:00 2000 Erlend Midttun
- Picked up 1.0.4 which fixes a bug with regards to serveral signatures
in the same file. Bugtraq.
Fri Sep 15 12:00:00 2000 Per Ivar Paulsen
- Picked up 1.02
Fri Jun 16 12:00:00 2000 Oystein Viggen
- fix a slight bug in adding the public key to the chain
- hack around bogosity with roots homedir being / during install
Wed May 3 12:00:00 2000 Lars Gaarden
- added the Trustix public signature key
Sat May 29 12:00:00 1999 Fabio Coatti
- Some corrections in French description, thanks to
Mon May 17 12:00:00 1999 Fabio Coatti
- Added French description, provided by
Thu May 6 12:00:00 1999 Fabio Coatti
- Upgraded for 0.9.6 (removed gpgm)
Tue Jan 12 11:00:00 1999 Fabio Coatti
- LINGUAS variable is now unset in configure to ensure that all
languages will be built. (Thanks to Luca Olivetti )
Sat Jan 2 11:00:00 1999 Fabio Coatti
- Added pl language file.
- Included g10/pubring.asc in documentation files.
Sat Dec 19 11:00:00 1998 Fabio Coatti
- Modified the spec file provided by Caskey L. Dickson
- Now it can be built also by non-root. Installation has to be done as
root, gpg is suid.
- Added some changes by Ross Golder
- Updates for version 0.4.5 of GnuPG (.mo files)