Changelog for mysql-shared-4.0.21-0.1tr.i586.rpm
Thu Oct 14 12:00:00 2004 Oystein Viggen 4.0.21-0.1tr
- New upstream
Wed Sep 29 12:00:00 2004 Oystein Viggen
- Patch tempfile issue
Tue Sep 16 12:00:00 2003 Chr. H. Toldnes 4.0.15-3tr
- Rebuilt and retagged for release.
Wed Sep 10 12:00:00 2003 Goetz Bock 4.0.15-2bg
- cleaned up the spec file
- made /etc/my.cnf a noreplace
- commented all the debug stuff out, it\'s not build anyway
(look for [bg])
- included static libs into -devel
- fixed init file to be more userfriendly
Wed Sep 10 12:00:00 2003 Goetz Bock 4.0.15-1bg
- new upstream: 4.0.15 to fix security bug
Tue Aug 26 12:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 4.0.14-2tr
- Tried to intergrate the changes from 4.0.13-4bg.
Fri Aug 15 12:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 4.0.14-1tr
- New upstream with the usual bunch of fixes.
- Add SSL support.
Mon Jun 23 12:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 4.0.13-3tr
- Added %defattr.
Wed Jun 18 12:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 4.0.13-2tr
- Big rebuild.
Fri May 23 12:00:00 2003 Tor Hveem 4.0.13-1th
Mon Apr 28 12:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 4.0.12-2em
- Fixed init script.
Mon Apr 28 12:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 4.0.12-1em
- Upgraded to 4.0.12.
Mon Mar 31 12:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.56-5em
- Fix broken htmlinfo line.
Mon Mar 24 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.56-4em
- Rebuilt against glibc 2.3.2.
Mon Mar 24 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.56-3em
- Add mysql group.
- Moved mysql socket to /var/run/mysql/mysql.sock
- Made /var/lib/mysql mode 700.
Thu Mar 20 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.56-2em
Wed Mar 19 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.56-1em
- New upstream to fix sec hole.
- Now make info files.
Sun Mar 9 11:00:00 2003 Gerald Dachs 3.23.55-3gd
- cleaned up init script
Fri Feb 28 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.55-2em
- Added config file.
*.so to devel.
Tue Feb 25 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.55-1em
- Added mysqladmin to
- Removed info files. Should really figure out how to convert it.
Sat Jan 18 11:00:00 2003 Gerald Dachs 3.23.54a-4gd
- didn\'t clean build root
Thu Jan 9 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.54a-3em
- shared -> libs
Thu Jan 9 11:00:00 2003 Erlend Midttun 3.23.54a-2em
- Use _initdir macro
Tue Dec 17 11:00:00 2002 Erlend Midttun
- Upgraded to fix security holes.
Fri Mar 15 11:00:00 2002 Christian H. Toldnes
- Rebuild on new zlib, due to broken old one.
Fri Jan 4 11:00:00 2002 Christian H. Toldnes
- New upstream version: 3.23.47
- Now calls stop only once on upgrade.
- Added %clean, general package cleanup.
Tue Jun 5 12:00:00 2001 Oystein Viggen
- New upstream version: 3.23.28
Wed Mar 28 12:00:00 2001 Alexander Reelsen
- Updated to 3.23.36, security fix
Mon Mar 26 12:00:00 2001 Alexander Reelsen
- Fixed init script problems
Mon Feb 19 11:00:00 2001 Oystein Viggen
- Adapt to TSL
Tue Jan 2 11:00:00 2001 Monty
- Added mysql-test to the bench package
Fri Aug 18 12:00:00 2000 Tim Smith
- Added separate libmysql_r directory; now both a threaded
and non-threaded library is shipped.
Tue Sep 28 12:00:00 1999 David Axmark
- Added the support-files/my-example.cnf to the docs directory.
- Removed devel dependency on base since it is about client
Wed Sep 8 12:00:00 1999 David Axmark
- Cleaned up some for 3.23.
Thu Jul 1 12:00:00 1999 David Axmark
- Added support for shared libraries in a separate sub
package. Original fix by David Fox (dsfoxAATTcogsci.ucsd.edu)
- The --enable-assembler switch is now automatically disables on
platforms there assembler code is unavailable. This should allow
building this RPM on non i386 systems.
Mon Feb 22 11:00:00 1999 David Axmark
- Removed unportable cc switches from the spec file. The defaults can
now be overridden with environment variables. This feature is used
to compile the official RPM with optimal (but compiler version
- Removed the repetitive description parts for the sub rpms. Maybe add
again if RPM gets a multiline macro capability.
- Added support for a pt_BR translation. Translation contributed by
Jorge Godoy .
Wed Nov 4 11:00:00 1998 David Axmark
- A lot of changes in all the rpm and install scripts. This may even
be a working RPM :-)
Sun Aug 16 12:00:00 1998 David Axmark
- A developers changelog for MySQL is available in the source RPM. And
there is a history of major user visible changed in the Reference
Manual. Only RPM specific changes will be documented here.