Changelog for vim-5.7-3tr.i586.rpm
Sun Nov 26 11:00:00 2000 Oystein Viggen
- Link against ncurses again, because the TSL 1.2 package puts its runtime
libs in /lib
Mon Jun 26 12:00:00 2000 Oystein Viggen
- Updated to vim 5.7
Mon Mar 13 11:00:00 2000 Oystein Viggen
- Snarfed and ported to Trustix Secure Linux
- Updated to vim 5.6
- Joined all to one package as we don\'t really use X
- Link with libtermcap as this should be availible on the root partition,
while libncurses probably won\'t. (/bin/vi should be availible with only
root partition mounted)
- Some minor cleanups
Sat Jan 1 11:00:00 2000 Horms
- updated to vim 5.5
Fri Oct 22 12:00:00 1999 Horms
- updated to vim 5.5b
Tue Jul 27 12:00:00 1999 Michael K. Johnson
- moved from athena to gtk widgets for X version
- removed vim.1 from X11 filelist because X11 depends on vim-common anyway
- fixed rogue dependencies from sample files
Tue Jul 27 12:00:00 1999 Jeff Johnson
- update to 5.4.
Thu Jul 22 12:00:00 1999 Jeff Johnson
- man page had buildroot pollution (#3629).
Thu Mar 25 11:00:00 1999 Preston Brown
- with recent termcap/terminfo fixes, regular vim works in xterm/console
- in color, so vim-color package removed.
Tue Mar 23 11:00:00 1999 Erik Troan
- removed \"set backupdir=/tmp/vim_backup\" from default vimrc
Sun Mar 21 11:00:00 1999 Cristian Gafton
- auto rebuild in the new build environment (release 5)
Thu Dec 17 11:00:00 1998 Michael Maher
- built pacakge for 6.0
Tue Sep 15 12:00:00 1998 Michael Maher
- removed \'--with-tlib=termcap\' so that color-vim works
Wed Sep 2 12:00:00 1998 Jeff Johnson
- update to 5.3.
Mon Aug 10 12:00:00 1998 Jeff Johnson
- merge in Toshio\'s changes
- color-vim: changed \"--disable-p\" to \"--disable-perlinterp --with-tlib=termcap\"
- added minimal rvi/rview and man pages.
- move Obsoletes to same package as executable.
Thu Aug 6 12:00:00 1998 Toshio Kuratomi
- Break the package apart similar to the way the netscape package was
broken down to handle navigator or communicator: The vim package is
Obsolete, now there is vim-common with all the common files, and a
package for each binary: vim-minimal (has /bin/vi compiled with no
frills), vim-enhanced (has /usr/bin/vim with extra perl and python
interpreters), and vim-X11 (has /usr/X11R6/bin/gvim compiled with
- Enable the perl and python interpreters in the gui version (gvim).
Tue Jun 30 12:00:00 1998 Michael Maher
- Fixed tutor help.
- cvim package added. Thanks to Stevie Wills for finding this one :-)
Thu May 7 12:00:00 1998 Prospector System
- translations modified for de, fr, tr
Fri May 1 12:00:00 1998 Donnie Barnes
- added patch to turn off the \"vi compatibility\" by default. You can
still get it via the -C command line option
Thu Apr 23 12:00:00 1998 Donnie Barnes
- removed perl and python interpreters (sorry, but those don\'t belong
in a /bin/vi and having two vi\'s seemed like overkill...complain
to suggestAATTredhat.com if you care)
Fri Apr 17 12:00:00 1998 Donnie Barnes
- fixed buildroot bug
Sat Apr 11 12:00:00 1998 Donnie Barnes
- updated from 4.6 to 5.1
- moved to buildroot
Sun Nov 9 11:00:00 1997 Donnie Barnes
- fixed missing man page
Wed Oct 22 12:00:00 1997 Donnie Barnes
- added wmconfig entry to vim-X11
Mon Oct 20 12:00:00 1997 Donnie Barnes
- upgraded from 4.5 to 4.6
Fri Jun 13 12:00:00 1997 Erik Troan
- built against glibc
Tue Mar 25 11:00:00 1997 Michael K. Johnson
- Upgraded to 4.5
- Added ex symlinks
Tue Mar 11 11:00:00 1997 Michael K. Johnson
- Added view symlink.