Changelog for archivemail-0.9.0-lp151.2.2.noarch.rpm
* Wed May 16 2012 gberAATTopensuse.org- update to version 0.9.0
* IMAP: support for international mailbox names containing non-ASCII characters- dropped obsolete archivemail-0.7.2-fix-paths.patch
* Mon Feb 13 2012 cooloAATTsuse.com- patch license to follow spdx.org standard
* Sat Sep 17 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
* Fri Apr 01 2011 gberAATTopensuse.org- update to version 0.8.2
* Fri Aug 20 2010 gberAATTopensuse.org- update to version 0.8.0
* new option --debug-imap to dump the IMAP conversation to stdout
* new option --all to archive all messages in a mailbox
* new option --prefix/-p, to specify an archive name prefix
* new option --archive-name/-a to hard-code an archive filename
* archivemail now expands wildcards in IMAP mailbox names
* many bugfixes- dropped archivemail-0.7.2-fix-unnecessary-assertions.patch- changed group to something more appropriate
* Wed Jan 20 2010 guido+opensuse.orgAATTberhoerster.name- cleanup- build as noarch for opensuse > 11.1- backported two fixes resulting in exceptions when archiving empty maildirs or with --days=0
* Fri Nov 09 2007 poemlAATTsuse.de- update to 0.7.2
* fix crash with Python << 2.5, introduced with 0.7.1
* Fri Nov 09 2007 poemlAATTsuse.de- update to 0.7.1
* Fixed incompatibility with Python 2.5 which broke Maildir handling.
* Fixed IMAP message flag conversion which was completely broken.
* Username and password in IMAP URLs can now be double-quoted, so it should be no longer a problem if they contain delimiters like the \'AATT\' character.
* New option --copy: archive mail, but don\'t delete it from the mailbox. This is mainly useful for testing purposes, and complements --delete.
* IMAP: if selecting the mailbox fails, archivemail detects the server\'s mailbox hierarchy delimiter, replaces slashes in the mailbox name with the delimiter and tries again.
* When converting from other formats to mbox, archivemail used to preserve existing \'Status\' and \'X-Status\' mbox headers; these are now silently overwritten to ensure they have correct values.
* Invalid messages/files in Maildirs caused archivemail to silently stop processing mails and claim it\'s all done. Now skip these and go ahead.
* The automatic seteuid feature of archivemail is insecure and thus deprecated; it will be removed from later versions.
* archivemail now accepts --days=0
* Fri Nov 03 2006 poemlAATTsuse.de- update to 0.7.0 (bug numbers below are in the sf.net tracker unless indicated otherwise)
* Fixed long options --filter-append and --pwfile to accept their arguments. Closes: #1555935
* Fixed From_ line generation to actually look for the \'Return-path\' and \'From\' headers. Closes: #1555797
* Fixed IMAP authentication/URL parsing, which wasn\'t working at all in v0.6.2. Require username encoded in URL, but be flexible with the password: handle both --pwfile and URL-encoded password, and fallback to querying the user if neither is present. Closes: #1555951
* Convert on-the-wire CRLF to native EOL when saving messages from an IMAP folder. Closes: #1555803
* Updated man page. This also addresses #1555951
* Fixed unittest failure by updating --suffix testcase. Based on analysis by Peter Poeml. Thanks, Peter.
* Fixed invalid IMAP filter string for large messages (--size option). (Thanks to the anonymous bug reporter) Closes: #863813
* Fixed IMAP --dry-run so it doesn\'t download all messages that would be archived.
* Fixed IMAP --delete which didn\'t work at all. (Thanks Anand) Closes: Debian bug #203282
* Terminate each message in newly written mbox with an empty line if the message source is not an mbox-format folder. (Thanks Chung-chieh Shan) Closes: Debian bug #250410
* Mangle From_ in message body if the message source is not an mbox-format folder. (Thanks Chung-chieh Shan) Closes: Debian bug #250402
* Added new option --dont-mangle to turn off From_ mangling.
* Bumped Python dependency to version 2.3.
* Fixed unittest TestMboxExclusiveLock which failed on Solaris. (Thanks Paul Rodger) Closes: #904652
* Fixed unsafe creation of temporary files in the test suite. This addresses Debian bug #385253, and reading the BTS log, it seems this issue was assigned CVE-2006-4245, although I cannot find any further reference to that CVE. Note that the bug was initially reported to affect archivemail itself, too. This is not correct. (Thanks Joey Hess) Closes: Debian bug #385253
* Fixed cleanup of temporary files after test suite failures.
* Fixed dotlocking race condition.
* Stats are now working with IMAP.
* Stats now report the total size of a mailbox and of the archived messages therefrom.
* Always barf if the archive destination directory is world-writable.
* Distributing man page with the tarball again and fixed distutils setup. Closes: #1574720 (Thanks Grant Goodyear)
* Improved IMAP error reporting
* Fri Sep 29 2006 poemlAATTsuse.de- fix build with python 2.5