Changelog for nagios-common-4.4.3-4.fc30.i686.rpm
* Fri Feb 22 2019 Stephen Smoogen - 4.4.3-4- Fix BZ#1674258 add explicite User and Group to systemctl startup.- Problem was missed because some config files had this set in them
* Tue Feb 05 2019 Stephen Smoogen - 4.4.3-3- Fix BZ#1672027- Patch for daemon did not have enough endif in them. However test looks superfluous
* Fri Feb 01 2019 Fedora Release Engineering - 4.4.3-2- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_30_Mass_Rebuild
* Wed Jan 16 2019 Stephen Smoogen - 4.4.3-1- Incorporate many fixes from Justin Paulsen THANKS!!!- Update to 4.4.3 for CVE fixes- BZ#1661479- BZ#1661480- BZ#1665200- BZ#1665201- BZ#1665206- BZ#1665207- BZ#1665209- BZ#1665210- Fix BZ#1666209 Add RuntimeDirectory too systemd
* Fri Nov 30 2018 Stephen Smoogen - 4.4.2-3- Remove systemd startup since built in works properly- Incorporate fixes from patch14 into patch9
* Thu Nov 29 2018 Stephen Smoogen - 4.4.2-2- Fix init-type and initdir for systemd and sysv
* Wed Nov 28 2018 Justin Paulsen 4.4.2-1- Bumped to version 4.4.2- Updated patches 0001,0002,0003,0006,0009,0010,0011 to reflect upstream changes- Updates to nagios.spec (this file) to cleanup un-needed elements and adjust/fix as required- As a result of the cleanup I have added a patch nagios-0014-fix-resource.cfg-path.patch
* Tue Jul 24 2018 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-13- Remove section which unset nagios Fix BZ#1568273- Remove /etc/nagios/conf.d Fix BZ#1504306- Change perms on dir Fix BZ#1579935- Close BZ#1273154- Hopefully Fix BZ#1201849- Hopefully Fix BZ#1476238- Hopefully Fix BZ#1494292
* Fri Jul 13 2018 Fedora Release Engineering - 4.3.4-12- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_29_Mass_Rebuild
* Thu Jun 28 2018 Jitka Plesnikova - 4.3.4-11- Perl 5.28 rebuild
* Thu Apr 26 2018 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-10- Fix systemd failures due to old versioning.
* Tue Feb 20 2018 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-9- Add buildrequires for gcc
* Thu Feb 08 2018 Fedora Release Engineering - 4.3.4-8- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_28_Mass_Rebuild
* Fri Nov 24 2017 Robert Scheck - 4.3.4-7- Fix initscript stop action for RHEL/CentOS 6 (#1515445 #c11)
* Fri Nov 24 2017 Robert Scheck - 4.3.4-6- Fix shell syntax error in initscript for RHEL/CentOS 6
* Mon Nov 20 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-5- Fix entry for nagios not stopping correctly sometimes- Try to make kill smarter. Needs to use the RH killproc instead
* Wed Oct 04 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-4- Fix nagios su lines to work on rhel6
* Wed Sep 20 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-3- Try to fix error on update with systemctl- Find all the parts i forgot to send to dev null
* Tue Sep 19 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-3- Fix conflict between nagios and nagios-contrib- Fix reload problem in nagios systemd
* Tue Sep 19 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-2- Merge patches from EPEL tree to master- Fix contrib entries- Use rpmlint to fix items in spec file
* Tue Sep 19 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.4-1- Update to 4.3.4- Rebase patches to 4.3.4- Change configure to match upstream recommendations.- Get the docs from doxygen added.- Remove the rpmbuild in contrib so other arches can build
* Wed Aug 02 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-12- Add a contrib section for event handlers- Fix BZ#1476346- Fix BZ#1476238- Remove some contrib makes as not currently implemented for anything other than x86_64
* Wed Jul 26 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-11- Fix a service problem again. Lost patch- nagios script
* Wed Jul 26 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-10- Fix fix
* Wed Jul 26 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-9- Fix RHBZ#1475447- How the henry do you mess that up over 4 releases?
* Tue Jul 25 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-8- Fix the systemd service file reload and other issues
* Tue Jul 25 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-7- Update initd patch to move mktemp from /tmp to /var/log/nagios where it has permission to write- Update patches so they aren\'t offset
* Mon Jul 24 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-7- And remember to push the release number up one- Add entries for RHEL-6
* Fri Jul 21 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-6- Fix nagios selinux entries
* Wed Jun 28 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-5- Added fix for selinux from Patrick Uiterwijk
* Fri Jun 23 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-4- Fix a problem with systemctl scripts. Mea culpa, mea culpa
* Wed Jun 14 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-3- Update to latest in git- Fix bug 1428111- Fix bug 1426816- Fix bug 1218320
* Mon Jun 05 2017 Jitka Plesnikova - 4.3.2-2- Perl 5.26 rebuild
* Thu May 11 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.2-1- Updated from 4.3.1 maint to 4.3.2- Update selinux
* Thu Apr 20 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.1-4git- I broke several peoples names because the UTF-8 character was removed. My apologies.
* Thu Apr 20 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.1-3git- fix selinux items- change name to work of selinux module not to conflict with shipped one.
* Thu Apr 20 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.1-2- Update to the maintenance version- Add a starting selinux options- Update patches to deal with newer code.
* Fri Feb 24 2017 Stephen Smoogen - 4.3.1-1- Updated to 4.3.1- Removed (de) entries in the spec file for 2 reasons. - Some characters break RHEL6 - The text was diverging from the English and I don\'t trust google translate to put text that isn\'t insulting.- And they renamed nagioscore-release to nagioscore-nagios. Ping/Pong- Need to look at redoing pngs and such