Changelog for libadns1-1.5.0-1.16.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Mar 02 2015 mpluskalAATTsuse.com- Remove obsolete patches
* adns-1.4-ipv6.patch- Add gpg signature- Cleanup spec-file with spec-cleaner- Remove already disabled %check section, tests require working network setup- Update to 1.5.0
* This release provides full IPv6 support. Applications can request AAAA records (containing IPv6 addresses) as well as, or instead of, A records (containing IPv4 addresses). adns 1.5 can speak to nameservers over IPv6.
* converting between addresses and address literals. These carry less baggage than getaddrinfo and getnameinfo.
* bugfixes and other minor changes (see changelog for details)
* Tue Jun 11 2013 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- remove debug statement in the spec file, leftover from previous change.
* Mon Jun 10 2013 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Build with large file support in 32 bit archs, autoconf stuff is fine, but C files included config.h after C library headers, therefore no prototypes for
*64 functions found.
* Wed Mar 20 2013 mmeisterAATTsuse.com- Added download url as source. Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Tue Dec 20 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add autoconf as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Tue Nov 22 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant/unwanted tags/section (cf. specfile guidelines)
* Tue Nov 22 2011 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Use O_CLOEXEC in library code.- Change the visibility patch to not use the error prone version-script but rather GCC visibility
* Fri Sep 16 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Implement baselibs for package- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
* Sun Dec 19 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Use 64bit file offsets
* Fri Nov 05 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org- export only public symbols