Changelog for libwayland-cursor0-1.16.0-47.6.i586.rpm
* Tue Nov 20 2018 sndirschAATTsuse.com- Downgrades do not work in SLES service packs, because the SP0 repo remains enabled for SP1. (This is unlike Leap, where a 15.1 system will have no 15.0 directories.) As such, to force the upgrade from Mesa:libwayland-egl1 to wayland:libwayland-egl1, the number in wayland is bumped to >18 for those distros.
* Mon Nov 19 2018 sndirschAATTsuse.com- add Provides/Obsoletes for libwayland-egl-devel for the devel files, which were previously built by Mesa, also on sle15-sp1/Leap 15.1 due to wayland update on these products (boo#1116042)
* Sat Aug 25 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.16
* The client definition of wl_global is removed.
* Some long standing oddness has been fixed with destroy signals.
* The code generator now supports referencing foreign enums.
* Mon Aug 13 2018 sndirschAATTsuse.com- devel package: add Provides/Obsoletes for libwayland-egl-devel for the devel files, which were previously built by Mesa; see also https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/613048
* Wed May 23 2018 bjorn.lieAATTgmail.com- Update wayland.keyring to contain Derek Foreman derekfAATTosg.samsung.com public key.
* Mon Apr 09 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.15
* wl_subcompositor.get_subsurface is now documented to be double buffered.
* wayland-scanner can now generate either public or private symbols.
* libwayland-egl is now part of libwayland (and will presumably be removed Mesa soon)
* The WAYLAND_DISPLAY environment variable can now contain absolute paths (where previously it was prefixed by XDG_RUNTIME_DIR) - anything that reads WAYLAND_DISPLAY outside of libwayland will have to deal with that change independently.
* Tue Feb 27 2018 emil.l.velikovAATTgmail.com- Remove unneeded fdupes dependency/handling
* Fri Oct 13 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add COPYING
* Wed Aug 09 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.14
* wayland-util: do not export the wl_map_
* wayland-server: Remove unused members from struct wl_client- Drop 0001-tests-Fix-new-ID-type-handling-in-argument_from_va_l.patch (integrated)
* Mon Apr 10 2017 sndirschAATTsuse.com- wayland support in Mesa 17 requires wayland >= 1.11 [fate#321223]
* Wed Mar 15 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Add 0001-tests-Fix-new-ID-type-handling-in-argument_from_va_l.patch to resolve testsuite failure on s390x [boo#1029452]
* Tue Feb 21 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.13.0
* Add some API for controlling the visibility of globals.- Drop wayland-wl_array_Set_data_to_invalid_address_after_free.patch (no longer needed)
* Sat Nov 05 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Add wayland-wl_array_Set_data_to_invalid_address_after_free.patch: Crash fix patch from upstream git.
* Wed Sep 21 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.12.0
* The core protocol documentation has received numerous refinements to improve its clarity and consistency. Along with this, many blank areas of the protocol documentation have been fleshed out.
* A new wl_display_add_protocol logger API provides a new interactive way to debug requests; along with this are new APIs for examining clients and their resources. This is analogous to using WAYLAND_DEBUG=1, but more powerful since it allows run time review of log data such as through a UI view.
* There have been improvements to how the protocol XML scanner handles version identification in protocol headers. This enables better detection and fallback handling when compositors and clients support differing versions of their protocols.
* Wed Jun 01 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.11.0
* Final version bump.
* Tue May 24 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.10.93
* Proxy wrappers were introduced, which help avoid race conditions in multi-threaded clients. A new \"proxy wrapper\" API is added for the client to use when sending requests which does not proxy events. This helps avoid one thread causing events to be dropped before they can be handled by other threads.
* shm: When undergoing a resize operation while external users are holding references to it, the resize is deferred to prevent leading to a crash; Wayland now counts external and internal users differently to permit tracking this.
* Support for cross-interface enum attributes is added.
* Thu Feb 18 2016 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.10.0
* Drag and drop actions are now added to the Wayland API
* Frame events group pointer events together
* A buffer damage request, wl_surface.damage_buffer, allows applications a more convenient way to communicate portions of a surface needing to be re-rendered.
* Shared memory buffers now do reference counting to allow compositors to delay releasing the memory pools.
* New APIs are provided for getting and setting the socket file descriptor Wayland servers use to communicate with their clients.
* Tue Sep 22 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.9.0
* This release brings fixes and modest refactoring.- License was changed from MIT X11 to MIT Expat upstream.
* Wed Aug 26 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to new upstream release 1.8.1
* This is just a brown paper bag release. In rolling the wayland 1.8.0 distribution tarball some files were set to read-only. This rectifies that. There are no file content changes.
* Wed Jun 03 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.8.0
* Wayland 1.8 splits the client and server header files into core and generated protocol. The core headers can be included as wayland-client-core.h and wayland-server-core.h. The scanner also now supports a --include-core-only option, which causes generated code to use only these core headers.
* Wed Mar 04 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.7.0
* Documentation updates
* Mon Feb 02 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream prerelease 1.6.92
* More documentation updates
* Tue Jan 27 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream prerelease 1.6.91
* The codebase\'s doxygen documentation was revamped
* Sun Jan 25 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Update to new upstream release 1.6.1
* Maintenance release for Wayland 1.6, with a handful of fixes pulled from the 1.7 tree that improve handling of several error situations between server and clients.