Changelog for libwayland-client0-1.9.1git-48.1.i586.rpm
Tue Sep 22 14:00:00 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.9.0
* This release brings fixes and modest refactoring.
- License was changed from MIT X11 to MIT Expat upstream.
Wed Aug 26 14:00:00 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org
- Update to new upstream release 1.8.1
* This is just a brown paper bag release. In rolling the wayland
1.8.0 distribution tarball some files were set to read-only. This
rectifies that. There are no file content changes.
Wed Jun 3 14:00:00 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.8.0
* Wayland 1.8 splits the client and server header files into core
and generated protocol. The core headers can be included as
wayland-client-core.h and wayland-server-core.h. The scanner
also now supports a --include-core-only option, which causes
generated code to use only these core headers.
Wed Mar 4 13:00:00 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.7.0
* Documentation updates
Mon Feb 2 13:00:00 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream prerelease 1.6.92
* More documentation updates
Tue Jan 27 13:00:00 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream prerelease 1.6.91
* The codebase\'s doxygen documentation was revamped
Sun Jan 25 13:00:00 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.6.1
* Maintenance release for Wayland 1.6, with a handful of fixes
pulled from the 1.7 tree that improve handling of several error
situations between server and clients.
Fri Sep 19 14:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.6
* Add error enums to wl_surface.
* Add keyboard repeat information to wl_keyboard protocol.
* Error handling additions in libwayland-client: when a protocol
error happens, the program can query more detailed information
about the error.
* New wl_display_add_socket_auto() in libwayland-server:
automatically find a free socket name.
* Add wl_display_roundtrip_queue(): blocking round-trip on a
* Stop exposing wl_display global. Turns out binding to the
global would have triggered bugs, and there was no proper use
Fri Sep 12 14:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to version 1.5.93
* Bug fixes
Mon Sep 8 14:00:00 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org
- Update to version 1.5.92:
* wayland-client: Initialize newly created wl_proxys to zero.
* client: add display_wakeup_threads function.
* Doc and test updates / fixes.
Wed May 21 14:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.5.0
* Use an internal event queue for wl_display events. This allows
the client library to dispatch delete_id and error events
immediately, even if the default queue is not dispatched.
Fri Jan 24 13:00:00 2014 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.4.0
* SHM Buffer SIBGUS protection
* Subsurfaces protocol moved to wayland
- Remove wayland-1.3.93-resourcestest.patch
Tue Jan 21 13:00:00 2014 tchvatalAATTsuse.com
- Version bump to 1.3.93:
* Various bugfixes to another RC release
- Add patch wayland-1.3.93-resourcestest.patch fixing tests from
- Cleanup the spec with spec-cleaner
- Always run tests do not conditionalize them. They wether fail or
- Add missing dep on xsltproc as per configure
Tue Dec 24 13:00:00 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.3.91
* protocol: add sub-surfaces to the core
Thu Oct 17 14:00:00 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de
- Update to version 1.3.0:
* More pixel formats for wl_shm, such as RGB565
* Multi resource support.
* Support for language bindings
* Release requests for wl_pointer, wl_keyboard and wl_touch
Tue Oct 15 14:00:00 2013 dmuellerAATTsuse.com
- skip testsuite on QEMU Userspace build (fixes hang on ARMv6 build)
Thu Sep 19 14:00:00 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com
- Update to new upstream release 1.2.1
* Bug fixes and documentation tweaks
* Touch support for toytoolkit and other clients.
Mon Jul 15 14:00:00 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.2.0
* This release provides a stable wayland-server API and improved
thread safety and relaxed thread-model assumptions in
* New features include color management, a subsurface protocol,
output scaling (HiDPI), Rasperry Pi backend and renderer,
and multi-seat support.
Wed Apr 17 14:00:00 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.1.0
* Optimize damage handling when moving surfaces in and out of planes
* Touch screen calibration feature and client
* Proper support for popup surfaces
- Use a header location that does not change with every release
Sun Mar 24 13:00:00 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.6
* protocol: remove implicit attach semantics
* client: Invoke new_id closure arguments as pointers instead of integers
* client: Check reference count only for destroyed proxies
* client: add wl_proxy_get_class()
* scanner: Fix \'destroy)\' typo in check for destroy request presence
* scanner: remove list_length in favor of wl_list_length
* connection.c: Align pointer extra storage correctly
Tue Dec 18 13:00:00 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.3
* a couple of documentation fixes
* the test suite now cleans up its temporary files
Sat Dec 1 13:00:00 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.2
* new wl_display_dispatch_queue_pending() entry point that allows
avoiding triple buffering in Mesa
* avoid premature exit and potential memory corruption in
- Put all include files in a separate directory so that we see
when downstream users forget to use pkgconfig
Mon Nov 26 13:00:00 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de
- Add initial baselibs.conf
With this we can provide 32bit x86_64.rpm
Tue Nov 20 13:00:00 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.1
* Supply a fix for out-of-order delete_id events, which allows
to fix a crash that happens during EGLSurface destruction.
Fri Nov 2 13:00:00 2012 cfarrellAATTsuse.com
- license update: HPND
Tue Oct 23 14:00:00 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Update to new upstream release 1.0
* more consistent error checking
Fri Oct 19 14:00:00 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de
- Update to version 0.99.0
* responsible error handling
* well-defined atomic update mechanism and event dispatching
* Some API breakage
Sat Feb 11 13:00:00 2012 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Initial package for build.opensuse.org (0.85)