Changelog for gnome-shell-extensions-common-lang-3.20.1-10.3.1.0.FIX.1061742.1103523.noarch.rpm
* Wed Sep 19 2018 sparschauerAATTsuse.de- Make openSUSE sle-classic behave like SLE sle-classic (boo#1061742) - Apply for openSUSE as well: + sle-classic-favorites-menu-at-end.patch- Update gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch: Allow app shortcut added to desktop to be executed with default attribute \"trusted\" (bsc#1103523).- This is a custom sparschauer fix.
* Wed Nov 01 2017 xwangAATTsuse.com- Apply gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch on openSUSE (bsc#1061742).
* Thu Sep 28 2017 xwangAATTsuse.com- Update patch gse-sle-classic-ext.patch. Fix \'this._pureWinList is null\', error involved in bsc#1046570 fix(bsc#1046570).
* Wed Aug 23 2017 xwangAATTsuse.com- Update patch gse-sle-classic-ext.patch. Fix only half panel shown on bottom of desktop when scaling-factor equals 2(Require patched gnome-shell)(bsc#1046570).
* Tue Nov 01 2016 xwangAATTsuse.com- Add SUSE logo on lock screen when auth is requested bsc#1007468 + sle-classic-lock-screen-background.patch + SLE-theme.tar.gz
* Tue Oct 11 2016 yfjiangAATTsuse.com- Enable SLE-Classic for Leap 42.2 bnc#999655 + add workspace indicator back for LEAP 42.2
* Wed Sep 21 2016 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Enable SLE-Classic for Leap 42.2 bnc#999655 + modify SPEC to re-enable SLE-Classic for Leap 42.2
* Mon May 23 2016 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20.2 fate#318572 + gse-sle-classic-ext.patch updated.
* Wed May 11 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.20.1: + Update classic style. + Updated translations.
* Mon May 09 2016 cxiongAATTsuse.com- SLE Classic (REBASING DONE) + DROPPED places-menu-use-nautilus-for-links.patch (Invalid) + Add workspace-indicator to the build + Fix the gap between bottom menu and its button. + Fix windows auto-grouping. + Hide window list in Overview + Clean up spec file.
* Thu May 05 2016 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Rebasing SLE Classic (basic) (Fate#318572)- Add source sle-classic.desktop: xsession file- Add patch gse-sle-classic-ext.patch: add sle classic support- DROPPED: Invalid + gnome-classic-exts-arrow-fix.patch + gnome-sle-classic-ext-build.patch + sle-classic.tar.bz2
* Wed Apr 20 2016 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Patches(none-SLE-classic) reviewing for SP2 GNOME 3.20- REBASED: + gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch- DROPPED: Upstreamed + gnome-shell-use-env-var-for-mode.patch + place-menu-handle-special-user-dirs-update.patch + 0001-window-list-import-gettext-for-the-right-domain.patch + gnome-shell-extensions-bnc872820-wm-button-layout.patch + bnc947381-Application-menu-selections-stop-working.patch- DROPPED: Invalid + gnome-classic-move-notification-widget-above.patch
* Fri Apr 15 2016 hpjAATTsuse.com- Update to GNOME 3.20 -- Fate#318572.- Temporarily disable SLE patches and theming. It will be re-enabled in a later update.
* Wed Mar 23 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.20.0: + version bump, nothing to see here.
* Thu Mar 17 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.92: + version bump, nothing to see here.
* Thu Mar 03 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.91: + Updated translations.
* Fri Feb 19 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.90: + Version bump only, no changes.
* Fri Jan 22 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.4: + screenshot-window-sizer: HiDPI support. + Fix gnome-shell component in classic session. + Updated translations.
* Sun Jan 10 2016 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.3: + native-window-placement: Don\'t let border overlap title. + apps-menu: Fix handling of .desktop files in subdirectories. + Updated translations.
* Sun Jan 10 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.2: + Updated translations.
* Sun Jan 10 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.19.1: + Fix some theme issues.
* Sun Jan 10 2016 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.3: + apps-menu: Fix .desktop entries in subdirectories.
* Mon Nov 16 2015 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Add bnc947381-Application-menu-selections-stop-working.patch: Fix application menu open issue. Upstream has this fixed but no related bug report (bnc947381).
* Thu Nov 12 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.2: + Fix classic style issues.
* Tue Nov 03 2015 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Fix skewed icons in SLE Classic (bnc#948793) + There was a mismatch between the available space and declared icon size. + SPECFILE: a minor fix to avoid double unpacking the first source tarball.
* Thu Oct 15 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.1: + window-list: Fix accessibility of window buttons. + apps-menu: Fix unreliable highlight. + Updated translations.
* Tue Sep 22 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.18.0: + Bump version.
* Wed Sep 16 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.92: + places: Include DESKTOP when desktop icons are enabled. + Updated translations.- Drop gnome-shell-reload-specials-when-xdg-user-dirs-changes.patch: Upstream reworked the directory monitoring.
* Thu Sep 03 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.91: + Updated translations.
* Thu Aug 20 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.90: + window-list: Improve application ordering. + workspace-indicator: Use consistent workspace numbering.
* Thu Aug 06 2015 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Fix multiple issues related to windows grouping (bnc#933183) in SLE Classic + The old code contains multiple bugs for windows grouping display. + Fix missing AppButton for applications without desktop file in SLE Classic.
* Thu Jul 23 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.4: + Updated translations.
* Mon Jul 06 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.3: + window-list: Adjust with text-scaling-factor. + classic style updates. + Updated translations.
* Thu Jul 02 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.2: + Updated translations.
* Thu Jul 02 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.17.1: + Style updates. + Updated translations.
* Thu Jul 02 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.16.2: + classic: Update theme. + Updated translations.
* Wed Apr 22 2015 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Fix click event \"missing\" for window buttons in SLE Classic (bnc#913204) + No separate patch file, changes are in sle-classic.tar.bz2 + \"clicked\" event in St.Button is not compatible with Clutter\'s event model. Though an upstream bug, but the exact cause is still unknown yet. Resort back to Clutter\'s native \"button-press-event\" to fix this for SLE Classic.
* Wed Apr 15 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.16.1: + window-list: Fix workspace indicators popup menu position. + apps-menu: Fix taking over panel-main-menu shortcut. + Updated translations.
* Mon Mar 23 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.16.0: + Updated translations.
* Thu Mar 19 2015 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Add gnome-shell-reload-specials-when-xdg-user-dirs-changes.patch. Let places menu handle changes of special user directories properly (bnc#885490, bgo#746338).
* Wed Mar 18 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.92: + classic: Update theme. + update for mutter API changes. + Updated translations.
* Thu Mar 05 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.91: + Classic: Update theme. + systemMonitor extension was removed, as the message tray where it put its indicator no longer exists. + window-list: Adjust for gnome-shell changes.
* Sat Feb 21 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.90: + classic: Visual refresh based on new shell theme. + window-list: Adjust for gnome-shell changes. + Updated translations.
* Wed Feb 04 2015 mgorseAATTsuse.com- Add a Recommends on gnome-shell-extensions-common-lang in gnome-shell-classic.
* Sun Jan 25 2015 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.4: + window-list: Improve interaction with system modal dialogs. + Updated translations.
* Sat Dec 20 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 184.108.40.206: + Adjust to gnome-shell change.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.3: + classic-mode: - Add high-contrast theme variant. - Drop .desktop file. + places-menu: Fix error when XDG user directories are not set up. + window-list: Add option to show on all monitors. + Updated translations.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.2: + removable-drive, user-theme, window-list: Update for gnome-shell changes. + apps-menu: Fix some visual glitches. + Fix classic mode style. + Updated translations.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 badshah400AATTgmail.com- Fix build failure by having the package own the directory /usr/share/gnome-shell/theme.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.15.1: + Updated translations.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.14.3: + apps-menu: Fix some visual glitches. + places-menu: Fix error when XDG user directories are not set up. + window-list: Update for gnome-shell changes.
* Wed Nov 26 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Fix gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch + (bnc#899923). A dangled open menu would grab the focus and leave the system in a useless state. Close any open menus before any other action.
* Wed Nov 12 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.14.2: + drive-menu: Update for nautilus/gnome-shell changes.
* Wed Oct 15 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to versoin 3.14.1: + alternateTab: Fix dismissing popup with Escape. + Some improvements to the window-list (spacing in app buttons, no flash when closing windows with auto-grouping). + Updated translations.
* Fri Sep 26 2014 federicoAATTsuse.com- Added gnome-shell-extensions-bnc872820-wm-button-layout.patch for bnc872820. This lets us have the correct defaults for the window manager\'s button layout, for the classic session mode.
* Tue Sep 23 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.14.0: + Updated translations.
* Thu Sep 18 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Fine-tune window button style, particularly the hovering effect. + (bnc#862615) Thanks Marcus Moeller (m.moellerAATTopensuse.org) for offering highlighting patch. + Highlight buttons when hovering (lighter color and darker text) + Add extra box shadow to make buttons more visible.
* Wed Sep 17 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.13.92: + New extension: screenshot-window-sizer. + window-list: Don\'t add sticky windows more than once. + Updated translations.
* Wed Sep 10 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Add places-menu-use-nautilus-for-links.patch + (bnc#891919) Use Nautilus for all links in places menu and such avoids all unnecessary issues.
* Tue Sep 09 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Force a monitors update to avoid background failure (bnc#893979)
* Mon Sep 08 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.13.91: + window-list: restore fitts\'ability of workspace button. + Updated for gnome-shell changes. + Updated translations.
* Thu Sep 04 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Add gnome-classic-move-notification-widget-above.patch + (bnc#877898) move notifications above the panel such that it doesn\'t cover part of the main panel.- SLE Classic multiple fixes + Add callbacks for overview, fullscreen, monitor change event, such that the positioning&visibility of on-screen keyboard, message tray&widgets and panels are adapted accordingly (bnc#891560). + Offer a hack for restoring of xsettings.overrides. The counterpart is installed in Main._sessionLoaded (bnc#894048). + Hide the bottom panel so that the overview hiding animation works smoothly now. At least before we figure out why it doesn\'t work with the bottom panel. (improvement) + Adjust the positioning of LookingGlass. (improvement) + Other small changes.
* Wed Aug 27 2014 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Add 0001-window-list-import-gettext-for-the-right-domain.patch: properly define gettext domain for window-list extension (bnc#893598).
* Fri Aug 22 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Add place-menu-handle-special-user-dirs-update.patch: Let place menu handles changes of special user directories properly (bnc#885490).
* Wed Aug 20 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.13.90: + Updated translations.
* Tue Aug 12 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Add sle-classic-favorites-menu-at-end.patch: put the favorites at the end of the app catogories for accessibility reason (bnc#890989).
* Thu Jul 24 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.13.4: + Updated for gnome-shell changes. + Updated translations.
* Mon Jul 21 2014 dliangAATTsuse.com- Update gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch to use system libs. (bnc#882421)
* Sat Jul 12 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.13.3: + Tweak preference UIs some more. + Fix classic mode schema overrides.- Changes from version 3.13.2: + Fix sorting of grouped buttons in window list. + Tweak preference UIs.- Changes from version 3.13.1: + Add DesktopNames key to the classic session file. + window-list: don\'t shift message tray on other monitors. + Updated translations.
* Fri Jul 11 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Remove Avatar symbol from system indicators (bnc#886569) + No separate patch file, changes are in sle-classic.tar.bz2 + It\'s not considered a good indication for log out
* Wed Jul 02 2014 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Fix typo in gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch.
* Wed Jul 02 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Add Logout symbol into system indicators, using \'sle-avatar\' in SLE theme. (bnc#862615) + No separate patch file, changes are in sle-classic.tar.bz2
* Tue Jun 17 2014 dliangAATTsuse.com- Update gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch: add translate-update-upstream (bnc#882421).
* Sat May 17 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.12.2: + Classic theme: remove rounded corners from tile previews. + Several fixes and improvements to the window-list. (Keep button order stable, don\'t shift message tray on other monitors). + auto-move-windows: several fixes and updates for api changes. + launch-new-instances: updates for api changes. + Updated translations.
* Wed Apr 02 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Bring back the official style for workspace indicator A continued improvement on (bnc#862615)
* Wed Apr 02 2014 dliangAATTsuse.com- Add gnome-shell-add-app-to-desktop.patch: Add \'open\' \'Add to Favoriate\' \'Add to Desktop\' menu item to the app-menu (bnc#870580).
* Fri Mar 28 2014 cxiongAATTsuse.com- Implement SLE Classic Mode (bnc#862615) + Split changes for SLE Classic out of \'window-list\' extension + SLE Classic is now implemented as a separate extension + session mode files. A fork of \'window-list\' extension combined with other SLE specific tweaks. + \"SLE Classic\" is now a option for choice in Login. TODO translation for this part is unfinished. + GNOME Classic is now in vanilla state and can be selected in Login. + Various changes Conditional arrow patch, code refactoring. + NOTE: this depends on SLE Classic extension patch for GNOME Shell, see (request#35065). + add gnome-classic-exts-arrow-fix.patch + add patch gnome-sle-classic-ext-build.patch + add sle-classic.tar.bz2 + add suse-gnome-classic.patch
* Wed Mar 26 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.12.0: + Updated translations.
* Fri Mar 21 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.11.92: + Nothing to see here, move on.
* Wed Mar 19 2014 fcrozatAATTsuse.com- Replace openSUSE by SUSE Linux Enterprise in README.SUSE- Add a Recommends on gnome-shell-extensions-common-lang in gnome-shell-classic.
* Thu Mar 06 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.11.91: + Updated translations.
* Mon Mar 03 2014 cxiongAATTnovell.com- Add gnome-shell-use-env-var-for-mode.patch: use environment variable instead of command line to specify mode so that the session saving can work as expected (bnc#863709, bgo#720894).
* Thu Feb 27 2014 cxiongAATTnovell.com- Various fixes and some minor tweaks. (bnc#865977, bnc#862615) + improve indicators consistency in lock screen. + see comment 13 of the second bug
* Wed Feb 26 2014 cxiongAATTnovell.com- Various fixes (#862615) + This commit only some of all issues listed there. Plus some enhancements in window list style.
* Thu Feb 20 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.11.90: + Several fixes and improvements to the window-list (can be scrolled, works correctly with the OSD keyboard, filters skip-taskbar windows, does not force all notifications to bold). + Drive-menu fixed not to show shadowed mounts. + Updates for gnome-shell changes (launch-new-instance, auto-move-windows, places-menu). + Build system fixes for systems without /bin/bash. + Updated translations.
* Wed Feb 05 2014 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.11.5: + window-list: update for gnome-shell changes. + Updated translations.
* Thu Jan 23 2014 cxiongAATTnovell.com- Feature: Implement SUSE Classic GNOME style + This is a preview for review purpose mainly. + Only one panel that resides in the bottom. + Application menus, workspace&message indicators, window list switcher are all integrated on this panel.
* Fri Jan 17 2014 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.11.4: + Classic mode now supports session saving. + Updates for gnome-shell changes. + Updated translations.
* Fri Dec 20 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.11.3: + workspace-indicator is vertically aligned now. + Updated translations.
* Tue Nov 19 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.11.2: + Updated translations.- Changes from version 3.11.1: + Ignore shadowed mounts in drive-menu extension. + Updates for gnome-shell/gjs changes. + Updated translations.
* Wed Oct 16 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.10.1: + Updated translations.
* Tue Sep 24 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.10.0: + Updated translations.
* Tue Sep 17 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.92: + more updates and fixes for gnome-shell master changes and regressions (systemMonitor, window-list, apps-menu). + Updated translations.
* Tue Sep 03 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.91: + Update the classic mode session and theme to work with the new system menu. + The usual round of updates and fixes for gnome-shell API changes. + Updated translations.
* Thu Aug 22 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.90: + xrandr-indicator was removed, as the implementation was incompatible with the new DisplayConfig mutter API. + Various extensions were updated for the 3.9.90 gnome-shell API. + Updated translations.
* Tue Jul 30 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.5: + alternative-status-menu was removed entirely, as it does not fit in the designs of the new unified status menu. + Updated translations.- Drop gnome-shell-extension-alternative-status-menu subpackage: the alternative status menu has been dropped.- Remove alternative-status-menu.gschema.override source: as the alternative status menu no longer exists, there is no need to provide a configuration for it.
* Thu Jul 18 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.4: + apps-menu: fixed handling of hot corner in case of screen reconfiguration. + alternative-status-menu now correctly honors polkit for hibernation. + user-menu now loads themes from $XDG_DATA_HOME too. + Updated translations.
* Fri Jun 21 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.3: + Classic mode mini extensions were replaced with a GSettings override specified in the .json file. + Styling of classic mode improved. + Native-window-placement is back working on 3.9. + Misc bug fixes. + Updated translations.
* Tue May 28 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.2: + apps-menu: appearance of the scrollbars was improved. + window-list is a little taller in classic mode (to account for the workspace switcher). + alternative-status-menu honors again the dconf configuration. + Updated translations.
* Wed May 01 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.9.1: + Updates to window-list, xrandr-indicator, orkspace-indicator and windowsNavigator for gnome-shell changes. + Updated translations.
* Tue Apr 16 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.8.1: + Many improvements to window-list: - Windows are activated by DND over them - Window buttons now have the right size, even if the text is smaller or larger than the ideal - Window buttons can be grouped automatically when the panel becomes crowded - Added a workspace switcher menu + Added keyboard navigation to apps-menu. + Small tweaks to classic-mode theme, in particular for menus. + Updated translations.
* Sat Apr 13 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Change gnome-classic.desktop to invoke \'gnome\' instead of \'gnome-session\'. We use a wrapper script to start gnome.
* Wed Mar 27 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Fix scriptlets: move the glib2_gsettings_schema_post/postun to the sub-package gnome-shell-extension-alternative-status-menu: the .gschema.xml lives in this subpackage as well (bnc#811203).- Add glib2_gsettings_schema_post/postun scriptlets for gnome-shell-classic subpackage.
* Tue Mar 26 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.8.0: + Updated translations.
* Tue Mar 19 2013 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.7.92: + Misc bug fixes to app-menu and window-list. + Updated translations.
* Tue Mar 05 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.7.91: + Various updates for shell changes. + Update window-list to always use application icons + Update apps-menu to not load subdirectories as separate categories + Updated translations.
* Wed Feb 20 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.7.90: + Various fixes to make places-menu behave more like Nautilus, including showing the machine name in place of File System. + Various updates for shell changes. + alternative-status-menu no longer supports ConsoleKit systems, you need to install logind to have suspend or hibernate,
* Fri Feb 08 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Create a gnome-shell-classic subpackage: + Pass --enable-classic-mode to configure + Extract CLASSIC_EXTENSIONS from configure and build those along the alternative-status-menu (just passing classic does not allow to add more extensions).
* Fri Feb 08 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 220.127.116.11: + New extension forgotten in previous NEWS entry: windows-list. + Also forgotten previously: classic mode got a new GNOME2 style. + Build fixes.- Changes from version 3.7.5: + places-menu is back in the classic extensions, with a new old GNOME-2 look. + classic mode moved the date menu to right, where we all know it rightly belongs. + apps-menu received a face-lift, with the inclusion of a reduced form of AxeMenu. + new extension in the classic set: launch-new-instance, which modifies the behavior of clicking in the dash and app launcher. + alternate-tab, native-window-placement and windowsNavigator updated for gnome-shell changes. + Updated translations.- Drop g-s-e-power-off-elipsis.patch: mostly fixed upstream.
* Sun Jan 20 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.7.4: + A separate configure switch has been added to enable classic mode session definitions + places-menu is no longer part of the classic-mode extension set- Changes from version 3.7.3: + new extensions: default-min-max, static-workspaces + alternate-tab now uses the built-in window switcher and just takes over the switch-application keybinding + workspace-indicator: is no longer part of classic-mode + we now install classic-mode data files for gdm, gnome-session and gnome-shell, so if you enable classic-mode you get a new session option in GDM- Changes from version 3.7.2: + fixed crashes with places-menu, windowsNavigator, alternate-tab and native-window-placement + alternate-tab now hides attached modal dialogs + places-menu has restored support for Nautilus 3.4 + the default for hibernate is now to show in alternative-status-menu + some extensions are now tagged as \"classic\", and can be chosen with --enable-extensions=classic-mode + dock and gajim were removed at the beginning of the 3.7.1 cycle, as they were buggy and unmaintained + Updated translations.
* Sat Jan 19 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add g-s-e-power-off-elipsis.patch: \"Power Off...\" was changed to \"Power Off\", but a bunch of translations missed that yet.
* Fri Jan 18 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add alternative-status-menu.gschema.override: Enable hibernate by default for users of the packaged version of the alternative-status-menu extension.
* Fri Dec 28 2012 mike.catanzaroAATTgmail.com- Update to version 3.6.2: + Ignore missing local bookmarks. + Support historical location for bookmarks file. + Don\'t fail for GIO errors getting the file name. + native-window-placement: fix disabling the extension.- Changes from version 3.6.1: + Fixed alternative-status-menu for the new lock screen + Squashed some alternate-tab warnings + drive-menu now works with 3.6 again- Changes from version 3.6.0: + major rework in places menu, to make it work without removed supporting code in the shell and to make it look like the nautilus sidebar- Changes from version 3.5.91: + Various crashers were fixed in alternative-tab + auto-move-windows now can be made to work with static workspaces + place-menu is now on the left and uses symbolic icons like Files + StIconType usage was removed from all extensions, after it was removed in core + systemMonitor, xrandr-indicator, apps-menu, places-menu, alternative-status-menu were updated for the newer shell- Changes from version 3.5.90: + alternate-tab has been reworked again, the old mode switch was removed and the all&thumbnails code extended to handle icons and filtering to the workspace + alternate-tab thumbnails now reflect the aspect ratio of the windows + systemMonitor now shows a tooltip above the indicator + native-window-placement, systemMonitor and windowsNavigator have been updated for the newer shell- Changes from version 3.5.5: + convenience module has been relicensed to BSD, for compatibility with GPLv3 extensions + alternate-tab has been refactored and seen various improvements to all&thumbnails mode, including a new overlaid application icon- Changes from version 3.5.4: + Updated translations.- Changes from version 3.5.2: + removable-drive-menu is now a11y friendly + the dock can now be placed on any monitor, not just the primary + dock is now clipped to its monitor + alternative-status-menu now exposes GSettings for Suspend and Hibernate visibility - no UI yet + more gnome-shell API changes (places-menu, removable-drive-menu, alternative-status-menu) + miscellaneous bug fixes (native-window-placement, gajim, auto-move-windows) + Updated translations.- Add glib2_gsettings_schema macros to post/postun.
* Fri May 25 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.4.0: + Build system improvements. + Updated translations.- Changes from version 3.3.92: + Various updates for gnome-shell API changes (dock, native-window-placement). + local-install is now a make rule, not a shell script. + Updated translations.- Changes from version 3.3.90: + System wide installation via \"make install\" is possible again. + alternate-tab: can now pre-activate the selected window. + auto-move-windows, workspace-indicator and example gained new preference dialogs. + workspace-indicator: fixed a bug wrt focus stealing prevention. + Updated translations.- Changes from version 3.3.5: + Improvements to the build system and convenience module, making it easier for other extensions to use, and bringing it up to date with gnome-shell changes. + All extensions were ported to the Lang.Class framework (except xrandr-indicator, which is pending GDBus merge). + alternate-tab and dock were slightly refactored to clean up some old code.- Changes from version 3.3.4: + native-window-placement: fixed native-window-placement with custom button layout. + windowsNavigator: - improved styling of tooltips. - fixed when used with the numeric keypad. + Updated translations.- Changes from version 3.3.3: + alternative-status-menu no longer conflicts with other extensions in the user menu. + dock: - the default value of hide-effect is now move. - if autohide is disabled, now it pushes maximized windows aside. - updated to match current core shell styling. + drive-menu: changed to use media-eject icon instead of media-optical. + native-window-placement: position stategy setting was removed. + windowsNavigator: fixed to work with azerty keyboards. + Various other minor bug fixes. + Updated translations.- Changes from version 3.3.2: + All extensions are now self-contained, including l10n and settings. + Introduce a convenience module that can be shared among all extensions. + You can know build an installable zip file with make zip-file. + alternative-status-menu, alternate-tab: fix for master shell. + apps-menu: no longer shows NoDisplay apps- Changes from version 3.2.1: + alternate-tab: both modes now work with gnome-shell 3.2. + dock: added \"move\" hide effect. + systemMonitor: - now it enables/disables properly. - improved styling. + Various other bug fixes. + Updated translations.- Add gnome-common BuildRequires and call to ./autogen.sh in %setup as the tarball we have is generated with \"git archive\" (no tarball is published anymore upstream).- Drop gnome-shell-extensions-fix-popup-menus.patch and gnome-shell-extensions-make-dock-extension-work.patch: fixed upstream.- Rename gnome-shell-extension-alt-status-menu subpackage to gnome-shell-extension-alternative-status-menu, following upstream name change of the extension. Add appropriate Provides/Obsoletes for smooth upgrades.- Only package the alternative-status-menu extension, as we want to avoid packaging extensions we don\'t ship by default. Users can get other extensions from https://extensions.gnome.org instead: + Remove subpackages for other extensions: gnome-shell-extension-alternate-tab, gnome-shell-extension-apps-menu, gnome-shell-extension-auto-move-windows, gnome-shell-extension-dock, gnome-shell-extension-drive-menu, gnome-shell-extension-gajim, gnome-shell-extension-native-window-placement, gnome-shell-extension-places-menu, gnome-shell-extension-systemMonitor, gnome-shell-extension-user-theme, gnome-shell-extension-windows-navigator, gnome-shell-extension-workspace-indicator, gnome-shell-extension-xrandr-indicator. + Add Obsoletes for all those dropped subpackages to gnome-shell-extensions-common, to help have smooth upgrades. + Remove main subpackage, as it makes no sense anymore since we don\'t build all the extensions anymore. Move README.SUSE to the gnome-shell-extensions-common subpackage instead. + Update README.SUSE to mention that other extensions are available on https://extensions.gnome.org. + Remove pkgconfig(gnome-desktop-3.0) and pkgconfig(libgtop-2.0) BuildRequires as they were only needed for other extensions. + Pass --enable-extensions=alternative-status-menu instead of - -enable-extensions=all to only build the alternative-status-menu extension.
* Sat Oct 29 2011 rbrownccbAATTopensuse.org- Make it easier to install individual extensions without installing all of them: + This was happening because of the lang subpackage Recommends that was bringing the main subpackage, which in term was bringing all extensions through Recommends. + Create a gnome-shell-extensions-common subpackage and use it as a basis for the translations, by renaming the lang subpackage to gnome-shell-extensions-common-lang. + Replace gnome-shell Requires and lang Recommends in all extensions subpackages with a Requires on gnome-shell-extensions-common which leads to the same result.
* Thu Oct 20 2011 malcolmlewisAATTopensuse.org- Add gnome-shell-extensions-fix-popup-menus.patch: the dock popup menus weren\'t working because a signal had been renamed (\'popup\' -> \'open-state-changed\') (bgo#661484).- Add gnome-shell-extensions-make-dock-extension-work.patch: without this patch, dock is invisible, but reacts on mouse clicks.
* Mon Oct 03 2011 malcolmlewisAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.2.0: + Various updates for gnome-shell API changes.- Changes from version 3.1.91: + Update for gnome-shell API changes in gajim.- Changes from version 3.1.90: + All extensions have been ported to the new extension system (including live enable/disable). + xrandr-indicator no longer requires a specific gjs version. + windowsNavigator fixed for more than 2 workspaces. + Updated translations.- Drop gnome-shell-extensions-fix-zero-length-warning-for-stylesheets.patch: fixed upstream.- Drop gnome-common BuildRequires and call to autogen.sh: we\'re not using a git checkout anymore.- Add intltool BuildRequires: it was implicitly brought in by gnome-common before.
* Tue Aug 09 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.1.4: + New: A menu for changing workspace (workspace-indicator) + systemMonitor: lower the requirement on libgtop + auto-move-windows: open overview when last window on last workspace is closed + dock: implement autohiding, with various configurable effects + alternate-tab: more configurable implementations available + native-window-placement: don\'t rearrange the windows when the workspace switcher is shown/hidden + update for gnome-shell 3.1.4 API changes.- Re-enable the systemMonitor extension, as the requirements were lowered. Remove build_systemMonitor define as the issue has been resolved.- Add new recommended sub-package for workspace-indicator.- Add pkgconfig(libgtop-2.0) BuildRequires for systemMonitor.- Add gobject-introspection BuildRequires in order to get typelib() Requires for the packages.- Remove bogus libgtop Requires from the systemMonitor package.
* Thu Jul 21 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Fix various typos and other small issues in summaries and descriptions.
* Fri Jul 08 2011 malcolmlewisAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.1.3: + New extensions added: - drive-menu: A menu for removable drives. - apps-menu: A GNOME 2 like menu for apps. - places-menu: A GNOME 2 like menu for places. - native-window-placement: Additional configurability for the window layout in the overview, including a mechanism similar to KDE4. - systemMonitor: A message tray indicator for CPU and memory usage (uses libgtop). + user-theme: Fixed resetting theme and support themes installed in /usr/share/themes. + alternative-status-menu: ported to gnome-shell master. + dock: ported to gnome-shell master, make position configurable (can be left or right). + Updated translations.- Disable systemMonitor for now, with a %build_systemMonitor macro. It requires libgtop >= 2.28.4 which is not available.- Add schema requirements to dock extension.- Change License field from GPLv2+ to GPL-2.0+ to conform with spdx.org identifier.- Dropped %build_drive_menu macro as it is now part of the 3.1.x tarball.- Add gnome-shell-extensions-fix-zero-length-warning-for- stylesheets.patch, reported upstream as bgo#654274.
* Tue May 24 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 3.0.2: + bgo#647386: reverting of user-theme to default + bgo#647599: support globally installed themes + Added license and README + Updated translations.- Disable drive menu extension for now, with a %build_drive_menu macro. It was in git, but is not part of the 3.0.x tarballs.
* Sat Apr 30 2011 malcolmlewisAATTopensuse.org- Update based on git commit f016b95 (which is nearly 3.0.1): + Add drive-menu extension.
* Thu Apr 28 2011 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Remove fdupes BuildRequires and call to %fdupes as we package each extension in its own subpackage.
* Thu Apr 28 2011 malcolmlewisAATTopensuse.org- Update based on git commit b223396 (which is nearly 3.0.1): + Add Alternative Status Menu extension + Add Gajim extension + Add user-theme extension + AlternateTab: make it work with the mouse + AutoMoveWindows: modify workspace management to only remove empty workspaces at end. + Dock: lower the actor to the bottom. + windowsNavigator: - support current gnome-shell - correct restore focus- Split out extensions into subpackages, with gnome-shell-extensions having a Recommends for each of them.
* Tue Feb 22 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Initial package, based on git commit b289b0f.