Changelog for libbluray2-1.0.1-2.2.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Jun 15 2017 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 1.0.1: + Add possibility to check whether BD-J is functional without opening a disc. + Improve main title selection. + Improve error resilience and stability. + Fix Windows dll loading. + Fix JAVA_HOME environment variable handling in Windows. + Fix build issues when CPPFLAGS is given in make command line. + Fix MSVC build issues. + Remove --disable-bdjava and --disable-udf configure options.- Fixed patch libbluray-jvm_dir.patch.
* Fri Mar 03 2017 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 1.0.0: + Add support for Java VM (BD-J) on MacOS. + Add clip_id to BLURAY_CLIP_INFO. + Add a suitable JVM path for Fedora/RHEL and clones. + Add support for AVCHD 8.3 filenames. + Add player setting for disabling persistent storage. + Add bd_set_rate(). + Add playback time position to BD_EVENT_SEEK. + Add BD_VK_ROOT_MENU handling. + Add support for heavily fragmented 3D .m2ts files. + Improve Win32 dll loading security. + Improve playback resume position accuracy. + Improve error resilience and stability. + Fix using libmmbd with unmounted discs. + Fix leaks. + Delay BD-J overlay opening until something visible has been drawn. + Close BD-J overlay when window is not visible. + Use temporary storage when cache or persistent root location is unknown.- Fixed patch libbluray-jvm_dir.patch.- Changed soname version to 2.
* Mon Feb 13 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Rename %soname to %sover to better reflect its use. Fix RPM groups.
* Sun Feb 12 2017 pascal.bleserAATTopensuse.org- drop patch A02-expopse-clip_id.patch as Handbrake seems to be the only package that needs it, to avoid binary runtime incompatibilities with libbluray packages that would stem from other repositories
* Thu Feb 02 2017 pascal.bleserAATTopensuse.org- add patch to expose clip_id (as applied by Debian), which is necessary to build packages that depend on it (such as Handbrake)
* Tue Aug 16 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Drop libbluray-autotools.patch as it has no real benefit and if something should be upstreamed
* Thu May 19 2016 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Fix download url to not fail on network error
* Tue May 17 2016 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 0.9.3: + Add bd_open_files(). This function deprecates old global file system hooks. + Add flag for on-disc menu support to DISC_INFO. + Add configure argument to disable building of JAR file. + Add missing player settings enums. + Update linux Java search path list and preferred JVM. + Enable UDF support by default. + Split developer tools from examples. + Improve BDJ_EVENT_CHAPTER triggering. + Improve main title detection. + Improve error resilience. + Improve BD-J compability. + Improve detecting of working aacs implementation. + Improve libmmbd support. + Fix BD-J media player stop(). + Fix restoring playback rate with some BD-J discs. + Fix restoring suspended playback time position. + Fix current chapter lookup. + Fix lost key focus with multi-HScene discs. + Fix playback of discs without Top Menu title. + Fix caching of some BD-J files from UDF filesystem. + Fix stopping playback from HDMV menus. + Fix possible errors in win32 .iso image reading. + Fix undefined values in DISC_INFO. + Fix memory leaks.- Fixed patch libbluray-jvm_dir.patch.
* Thu Dec 03 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 0.9.2: + Add primary audio stream to bd_select_stream(). + Improve error resilience. + Fix Java 8 compability issues. + Fix Android build. + Fix SecurityException in AWTAutoShutdown. + Fix BD-J check when install path in Windows contains non-ASCII chars. + Fix jvm.dll loading in Windows ($JAVA_HOME/bin should be in dll load path). + Fix class translating in recent Java 8 versions.- Fixed patches libbluray-autotools.patch and libbluray-jvm_dir.patch.
* Wed Nov 04 2015 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to version 0.9.1 + Improved BD-J security. + Improved error resilience. + Improved seeking (avoid skipping PAT/PMT/PCR). + Fix UO mask check when bd_play_title() is used for Top Menu. + Fix re-starting of title bound Xlets when title changes. + Fix loading classes with invalid debug info.
* Mon Oct 05 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 0.9.0: + Add functions to read files from VFS. + Improved error resilience. + Improved BD-J compability. + Fix Xlet-initiated font caching. + Fix return value when setting BLURAY_PLAYER_SETTING_DECODE_PG. + Fix build with C++ compiler
* Mon Aug 10 2015 olafAATTaepfle.de- Fix build in SLE_11
* Fri May 22 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 0.8.1: + Notify application when UO mask changes. + Improved error resilience. + Improved BD-J compability. + Fix crash after bd_open(NULL). + Fix compability problem with libbdplus. + Fix memory leak in UDF filesystem parser. + Fix crash in freetype.
* Thu Apr 30 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 0.8.0: + Add security checks to BD-J. + Add support for UDF image files and unmounted discs. + Add UDF volume identifier to DISC_INFO. + Add bd_init(), bd_open_disc() and bd_open_stream(). + Add /usr/share/libbluray/lib/ to .jar file search paths. + Add BD_EVENT_PLAYLIST_STOP (playlist playback is interrupted). + Accept directory name (without .jar file name) in LIBBLURAY_CP. + Improved error resilence. + Improve BD-J compability. + Fix Java 8u40 compability. + Fix infinite loop with some broken HDMV menus.- Fixed patches libbluray-autotools.patch and libbluray-jvm_dir.patch.- Build with UDF support.
* Fri Mar 06 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Put the configure args each on its own line
* Tue Feb 10 2015 tchvatalAATTsuse.com- Use proper homepage.
* Tue Jan 27 2015 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 0.7.0: + Add player setting for BD-J persistent storage and cache paths. + Add support for system fonts. BD-J fonts in jre/lib/fonts/ are not required anymore. + Add BD-J organization ID and disc ID to BLURAY_DISC_INFO. + Release still mode when BD-J terminates. + Implement BD-J caching. + Improve BD-J compability. + Java 8 compability fixes. + Fix storage size for bdjo object reference in BLURAY_DISC_INFO. + Fix BD-J on-disc font usage. + Fix animations in some BD-J menus. + Fix BD-J storage path charset issues in Windows.
* Fri Dec 19 2014 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Added patch libbluray-jvm_dir.patch to set the correct path to java lib because variable JAVA_HOME on openSUSE is defined as \'/usr//jvm/jre\' by update-alternatives.
* Thu Dec 18 2014 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Enable BD-J support.
* Wed Dec 17 2014 joerg.lorenzenAATTki.tng.de- Update to version 0.6.2: + Fix possible subtitle corruption after seek. + Fix some main path embedded HDMV menus. + Fix reading outside of source image in BD-J drawImage(). + Fix missing BD_EVENT_ERROR when BD-J is not supported. + Several stability and code quality fixes.- Version 0.6.1: + Fix stream position when seamless angle change point is at clip boundary. + Fix Mac OS X jni compilation + Fix bd_seek() jumping outside of clip/playlist. + Fix crash when stream selection is changed after playlist end. + Fix J2ME build. + Fix seamless angle change. + Fix freetype2 resource leaks on shutdown. + Improve duplicate playlist detection.- Version 0.6.0: + Improved BD-J support (Most BD-J discs are correctly played). + Mark BD-J titles supported in BLURAY_DISC_INFO if BD-J is functional. + Install .jar files to datadir (/usr/share/java/) instead of libdir. + Added version number to .jar file names. + Added JNI headers for BD-J (cross) compilation. + Added HDMV/BD-J title information to BLURAY_DISC_INFO. + Added disc application info to BLURAY_DISC_INFO. + Added bd_set_rate(). + Added color keys (RED, GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE). + Improved error resilence. + Fix build without libxml.- Version 0.5.0: + Portability fixes. + Build system updates. + Improved BD-J support (still alpha). + Improved updating of application-allocated ARGB frame buffer. + Get JRE library location from registry (Windows). + Added bd_get_main_title(). + Added BD_EVENT_ERROR when title playback fails. + Added BD-J flags to disc info. + Added support for user timeout in HDMV menus. + Added cropping of RLE images. Cropping values in overlay are now always 0. + Added support for LIBAACS_PATH and LIBBDPLUS_PATH environment variables. + Added timestamp based m2ts stream filtering.- Removed patch use-recommended-freetype-include.patch, fixed upstream.
* Wed Jan 01 2014 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Select the C standard to be used with autoconf macros instead of passing std=c99.- Correct CPPFLAGS and CFLAGS- Ensure config.h is always included, in 32 bit OS the library was using both fopen() and fopen64() this will cause problems with largefiles due to _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 beign used inconsistenly.- Patch name : libbluray-autotools.patch
* Wed Dec 11 2013 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Added use-recommended-freetype-include.patch -- Freetype upstream recommends using their macros together with ft2build include. Positive sideeffect is that this patch makes it build with both freetype2 2.5.1, and older version
* Fri Oct 04 2013 zaitorAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.4.0: + Fixed slide shows: always cut reads at clip end boundary. + Fixed logging with non-default mask. + Fixed buffer overflow in bd_psr_unregister_cb(). + Fixed IG background when button image position changes. + Fixed BD-J tearing issues. + Changed default PhoneME library name in Windows (cvm -> cvmi). + Initialize default player region code to B. + Improved BD-J support (still alpha). + Improved language-based stream autoselection. + Added missing Java files to distribution package. + Added support for multi-clip sub paths. + Added bd_select_stream(). + Added menu page effects. + Added button animations. + Added initial support for BluRay Text Subtitles. + Added bd_read_clpi(): use only public API in clpi_dump. + Added reference-counted RLE images.- Add pkgconfig(freetype2) BuildRequires, new dependency.
* Tue May 07 2013 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.3.0: + Build fixes. + Fixed stopping playback from pop-up menu. + Fixed multithreading issues in API. + Fixed initial setting for player profile. + Fixed stack corruption with long log strings. + Improved configure script. + Improved Visual Studio support. + Improved BD-J support (still alpha). + Allow changing player version. + Added PG (subtitle) decoding and rendering support. + Added ARGB overlay interface for BD-J graphics. + Added events for discontinuity, idle state and 3D mode. + Added playmarks to BLURAY_TITLE_INFO. + added start time, in time and out time to BLURAY_CLIP_INFO. + added sub-path id to BLURAY_STREAM_INFO. + Added bd_seek_playitem(). + Added bd_set_scr(). + Added 3D extension data to raw clip info. + added 3D player settings. + Added cropping and palette update flag to BD_OVERLAY.- Add pkgconfig(libxml-2.0) BuildRequires: new dependency.
* Sat Sep 15 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.3: + Default to stream 0 when language not found + Bug fixes- Add tools subpackage, with the new command line utilities.
* Fri May 25 2012 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.2: + Fixed displaying of single-loop animated buttons when not using animations + Added events for pop-up menu availability and IG menu status + Fixed resuming to interactive title + Use user filesystem handler with libaacs + Fixes to HDMV menu rendering + Optimized HDMV menu rendering + Support for sound effects in HDMV menus + Fixes to HDMV menu decoding + Distribute BD-J code
* Mon Jan 09 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Add baselibs.conf, to build 32bit packages, as needed by gvfs.
* Sat Dec 03 2011 idoenmezAATTsuse.de- Fix soname version to 1
* Fri Dec 02 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 0.2.1: + Make library version information visible to applications. + First released tarball.- Remove automake BuildRequires: this is now a real release that was already bootstrapped.
* Thu Dec 01 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Wed Nov 16 2011 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Initial package, version 0.1.99 (a git-snapshot)