Changelog for python3-qt4-4.12.3-lp150.179.3.x86_64.rpm
* Sat Dec 08 2018 Todd R - Remove QtWebkit again.
* Fri Dec 07 2018 Todd R - Update to version 4.12.3 - This is planned to be the last ever release of PyQt4. - Bug fixes.- Update to version 4.12.2 - A private copy of the sip module called PyQt4.sip is required. - SIP v4.19.12 is now required. SIP v5 is not supported.- Fix python2 version calling python3 version.- Build QtWebkit bindings, needed by some packages (e.g. Spyder)
* Sat Dec 02 2017 fabianAATTritter-vogt.de- Do not build with Qt4 WebKit:
* Vade retro satana
* Tue Aug 29 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fix shebangs
* Mon Aug 28 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 4.12.1
* SIP v4.19.1 is now required.
* Bug fixes.
* Sun Jun 04 2017 antoine.belvireAATTopensuse.org- Move requirements for development package to correct place.
* Mon May 22 2017 bwiedemannAATTsuse.com- Add reproducible.patch to sort input files to make build fully reproducible
* Tue May 16 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fix issues with requires. Fixes bnc#1037475
* Thu May 04 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Fix issues with update-alternatives.
* Wed Apr 19 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Remove unneeded link-python.diff and link-python3.diff.
* Wed Mar 29 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Temporarily undo some of the single spec changes to allow building until a newer python-dbus is available
* Mon Mar 06 2017 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Switch to single-spec version.- Add rpmlintrc with doc-file-dependency to handle the example files.- Switch to using configure-ng.py for all versions.- Remove unneeded link-python.diff- Use update-alternatives for all executables. As a result, executables have been moved to the -devel subpackage.
* Thu Feb 16 2017 termimAATTgmail.com- Require sip 4.19.1 for compatibility with PyQt5
* Tue Jan 03 2017 termimAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.12 - SIP v4.19 is now required. - Bug fixes.
* Fri Aug 14 2015 termimAATTgmail.com- Remove build-compare.diff as already in upstream
* Fri Aug 14 2015 termimAATTgmail.com- change required sip version to 4.16.9
* Sat Jun 13 2015 termimAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.11.4 - This is a minor functional and bug-fix release including support for Qt - v4.8.7.
* Tue Jan 27 2015 termimAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.11.3 - This is a bug-fix release.
* Sat Oct 11 2014 termimAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.11.2 - This is a bug-fix only release. - run spec-cleaner
* Sat Sep 20 2014 edogawaAATTaon.at- tweaked python3-qt4.spec to also include the dbus support module
* Thu Jul 31 2014 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to 4.11.1 - Added the -tr-function, -trUtf8-function and -translate-function command line options to pylupdate4. - Bug fixes.
* Sun Jun 15 2014 lbeltrameAATTkde.org- Add pyqt4_add_pro_files.diff: fix .pro files not being generated with configure.py- Switch back to configure.py as -ng does not generate pyqtconfig4 and that is needed by downstream projects (PyKDE4)
* Thu May 29 2014 termimAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.11 - By default a Python slot is only invoked if the underlying C++ instance still exists. - Added the no_receiver_check argument to connect(). - Added support for Qt v4.8.6. - Added --target-py-version, --sysroot and --no-tools options to configure-ng.py. - Cross-compiling (specifically to iOS and Android when building against Qt v5) is now supported. - SIP v4.16 is now required. - Bug fixes.
* Sun Mar 23 2014 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.10.4. This is a minor bug fix release- Drop patch fix-phonon.diff due to upstream inclusion
* Fri Nov 15 2013 josephAATTmulloy.me- Fixed missing phonon support (bnc#848953)
* Patched configure.py so that it properly detects phonon
* Wed Sep 11 2013 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Build issues are resolved with the Python KDE bindings. Python-sip is upgraded again to 4.15.1
* Fri Aug 30 2013 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- Revert back to 4.10.2 due to the downgrade of python-sip
* Tue Aug 27 2013 termimAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.10.3. This is a minor bug fix release.
* Thu Jun 27 2013 termimAATTgmail.com- Update to 4.10.2
* Bug fixes.- Update to 4.10.1
* Added support for QtCore.pyqtSetPickleProtocol() and QtCore.pyqtPickleProtocol() to set and get the protocol used to pickle Python objects when serialising them for Qt.
* Added support for the --resource-suffix option to pyuic4.
* Added a new build system (configure-ng.py) which will be compatible with SIP v5 and will eventually support cross-compilation.
* Added support for Qt v5.0.2.
* Bug fixes.- remove disable-rpaths.diff
* Mon Apr 15 2013 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Add Source URL, see https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Mon Mar 04 2013 mlinAATTsuse.com- Update to 4.10
* The focus of this release is on support for the final release of Qt v5.0.- Update disable-rpaths.diff
* Sun Dec 09 2012 lbeltrameAATTkde.org- Update to 4.9.6: - Added the missing constBits() and constScanLine() methods to QImage. - A QPoint can now be specified whenever a QPointF is expected. - Added support for Qt v4.8.4. - Added support for Qt v5.0-rc1 (QtCore, QtGui, QtHelp, QtNetwork, QtSql, QtSvg, QtWebKit and QtXml only). - Added the --no-deprecated option to configure.py. - SIP v4.14.2 is now required.
* Mon Oct 01 2012 einarAATTheavensinferno.net- Update to the latest upstream version: - Added support for Qt v4.8.3. - Added support for Qt v5-beta1 (QtCore, QtGui, QtHelp, QtNetwork, QtSql, QtSvg, QtWebKit and QtXml only). - Implemented __str__ and __unicode__ for QChar. - Added the missing QPointF operator
*(qreal, QPointF). - Added the customcompleter.py example. - SIP v4.14 is now required.
* Thu Jul 05 2012 dmuellerAATTsuse.com- update to version 4.9.4:
* bug fixes- require the sip api version it was built against (bnc#768499)
* Fri Jun 22 2012 mlinAATTsuse.com- Update to version 4.9.2
* Added support for Qt v4.8.2.
* Added support for Qt v5-alpha (QtCore and QtGui only).
* Added support for Python v3.3.
* bool(QPyNullVariant(...)) now returns False rather than True to mimic the behaviour of None.
* Exposed the pyqtBoundSignal type object in the QtCore module.
* Added the signal attribute to pyqtBoundSignal containing the signature that would be returned by SIGNAL().
* Added the optional package argument to uic.loadUi() to properly handle relative imports.
* pyuic4 now supports themed icons.
* Added the spreadsheet example from Hans-Peter Jansen.
* Mon Jun 04 2012 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update license
* Mon May 28 2012 mlinAATTsuse.com- Fix files list
* Added pyqtconfig.py back
* Fri May 25 2012 toddrme2178AATTgmail.com- Update to version 4.9.1
* Bugfixes- Spec file cleanups- Fixed licenses
* Sun Dec 25 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Update to version 4.9
* Fixed %PickleCode for QByteArray for Python v3.
* Completed the support for QPainter.drawPixmapFragments().
* pyuic4 now makes sure that a module implementing a resource file is only imported once.
* Fixed a regression in the handling of translated strings by pyuic4.
* QDBusArgument now handles QStringList explicitly so that it can be used with QString v2 API.
* Renamed QDBusArgument.write() to add().
* Changed QDBusArgument.write() to use a QMetaType.Type to specify the integer sub-type to be consistent with beginArray() and beginMap().
* Implemented QDBusArgument.write().
* DBus dicts are now demarshalled to Python dicts.
* Added support for demarshalling DBus basic types, variants and arrays.
* QDBusObjectPath, QDBusSignal and QDBusVariant instances are now demarshalled automatically.
* DBus structures are now demarshalled to tuples.
* Added the missing cornerWidget() and setCornerWidget() methods to QMenuBar.- See include ChangeLog for complete change list.
* Fri Nov 25 2011 cgiboudeauxAATTgmx.com- Use %make_install
* Mon Nov 21 2011 cgiboudeauxAATTgmx.com- Update to 4.8.6, see http://riverbankcomputing.com/static/Downloads/PyQt4/ChangeLog- Spec cleanup
* Tue Oct 18 2011 jdmulloyAATTgmail.com- Added phonon-devel to BuildRequires in python-qt4.spec
* Adds phonon support to python-qt4 which is required by programs like OpenLP.org
* Tue Aug 30 2011 idonmezAATTsuse.com- Remove check for obsolete openSUSE versions.
* Mon Aug 29 2011 termimAATTgmail.com- Add python-qt4-utils package to avoid conflicts between python2 and python3 versions
* Mon Aug 22 2011 idonmezAATTnovell.com- Unbreak -debuginfo package creation
* Tue Aug 16 2011 termimAATTgmail.com- update to 4.8.5 - This is a minor bug fix release.
* Tue May 03 2011 gregkhAATTsuse.de- fix for x86-64 issue to enable the package to properly build.
* Mon May 02 2011 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.8.4:
* Added support for Qt v4.7.2.
* Added limited support for setEventFilter() and filterEvent() to QAbstractEventDispatcher.
* pyrcc4 will now compress by default to match the behaviour of rcc.
* Removed QTouchEventSequence as its C++ API makes it impossible to be used from Python.
* Fri Feb 11 2011 cooloAATTnovell.com- refresh patches
* Mon Jan 03 2011 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.8.2: - Added support for Qt v4.7.1. - Added the coloreditorfactory.py, combowidgetmapper.py, customsortfiltermodel.py and simplewidgetmapper.py item view examples from Hans-Peter Jansen. - Added the IPC examples from Hans-Peter Jansen. - Added the WebKit examples from Hans-Peter Jansen. - Added the calendarwidget.py, stylesheet.py and textedit.py examples from Hans-Peter Jansen. - Added the --no-timestamp option to configure.py. - Added the lang example from Hans-Peter Jansen to the contrib directory. - The support for the detection of the destruction by Qt of internally constructed QObject instances (added in PyQt v4.7.5) has been disabled until a reliable thread-safe solution can be found. - Bug fixes. - Support for the QT_BEGIN_NAMESPACE and QT_END_NAMESPACE macros to allow PyQt to be built against Qt built with namespace support. - Bug fixes.
* Mon Oct 25 2010 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.8: - Added support for Qt v4.7 including the new QtDeclarative module. - pyqtProperty() can now be used as a method decorator in the same way that the standard Python property type can be used. - Added the notify argument to pyqtProperty(). - Unbound signals can now be subscripted in the same way that bound signals can. - Added the missing << operator to QPolygon, QPolygonF and QXmlStreamAttributes. - PyQt will now automatically keep a reference to objects set with some sort of setter method when Qt expects the underlying C++ instance to stay valid but does not take ownership of it. - Added the lightmaps.py and stardelegate.py examples from Hans-Peter Jansen. - Added the --assume-shared option to configure.py. - The QtAssistant module is no longer built with Qt v4.7 and later.
* Tue Oct 05 2010 wstephensonAATTnovell.com- Add patch to fix python-kde4 build from kde-packagersAATTkde.org
* Fri Oct 01 2010 einarAATTheavensinferno.net- update to 4.7.7: - - A bug fix release.
* Wed Sep 01 2010 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.7.5: - Added QStringRef.__str__() and QStringRef.__unicode__() to the QString v1 API. - The destruction by Qt of internally constructed QObject instances is now automatically detected. - A signal defined with pyqtSignal() can now be used with methods that make an internal call to QObject::connect(), e.g. QTimer.singleShot(). - Added the --from-imports command line argument to pyuic4 and the from_imports argument to PyQt4.uic.compileUi(). - Added support for Python v3.2. - The Windows installer now includes qcollectiongenerator.exe and qhelpgenerator.exe. - Any class with a count() method now supports the len() builtin. - Added the missing == and != operators to QItemSelection. - Added readQVariantHash(), readQVariantList(), readQVariantMap, writeQVariantHash(), writeQVariantList() and writeQVariantMap() to QDataStream. - Added the ErrorPageExtensionOption and ErrorPageExtensionReturn classes, and the ErrorDomain enum to QWebPage.
* Tue Jun 08 2010 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.7.3: - Added evaluateToString() and evaluateToStringList() to QXmlQuery.
* Thu May 20 2010 cmorve69AATTyahoo.es- Fixed build-compare
* Fri Mar 26 2010 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.7.2: - A bug fix release. - Added the schema.py example. - Added the missing pushContext() and popContext() to QScriptEngine. - A QStyleOption instance will be wrapped as a specific sub-class where possible.
* Fri Jan 15 2010 tittiatcokeAATTgmail.com- update to 4.7
* Qt v4.6 is fully supported.
* Added the QtMultimedia module.
* Added keyword support for optional arguments.
* Added docstrings for all classes, functions and methods that describe the Python signatures of all callables.
* Any Python object that can be pickled can now be automatically written to and read from QSettings.
* A QHostAddress.SpecialAddress can be used whenever a QHostAddress is expected.
* Added the optional initialFilter argument to the QFileDialog.get
* Added the readInt(), readQString(), readQStringList(), readQVariant(), writeInt(), writeQString(), writeQStringList() and writeQVariant() methods to QDataStream.
* Added widgetPluginPath to the uic module to specify the directories that are searched for widget plugins.
* Added the anchorlayout.py, animatedtiles.py, appchooser.py, easing.py, lighting.py, moveblocks.py, states.py and stickman.py examples.
* Significantly reduced the size of the modules on Linux and MacOS/X.
* Fri Nov 20 2009 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.6.2:
* A bug fix release.
* Fri Nov 20 2009 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- add split-provides
* Sat Oct 24 2009 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.6.1:
* Added the missing setDropAction() method to QGraphicsSceneDragDropEvent.
* Added the QMacCocoaViewContainer class on OS/X.
* An updated sandbox.py from Mark Summerfield.
* Mon Sep 28 2009 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.6:
* alternate, more Pythonic, APIs have been defined
* Qt properties can be initialised using keyword arguments passed when creating an instance
* signals can be connected using keyword arguments passed when creating an instance
* the QObject.pyqtConfigure() method has been added to set Qt properties and connect signals using keyword arguments at any time
* Python v2.6 and later allow a Python bytearray to be used whenever a QByteArray is expected
* the getOpenFileNameAndFilter(), getOpenFileNamesAndFilter() and getSaveFileNameAndFilter() static methods have been added to QFileDialog
* a QLatin1String can be passed whenever a QString is expected
* the compileUiDir() function has been added to the uic module.
* Tue Aug 18 2009 ajAATTsuse.de- use new python macros.- Remove check for SUSE Linux 9.1.
* Wed Aug 05 2009 hpjAATTurpla.net- use configure switch to always install the api file
* Thu Jul 30 2009 hpjAATTurpla.net- update to 4.5.4 release, bugfixes and - Fixed a problem where None wasn\'t being interpreted as an invalid QVariant. - QVariant.toPyObject() now recurses through any collections. - Fixed the super-type of QGLContext because it takes part in parent/child relationships.
* Tue Jul 14 2009 beineriAATTopensuse.org- update to 4.5.2 release, bugfixes and
* support for the two QImage constructors that operate on non- const data by allowing a sip.voidptr to be passed
* support for QHeaderView in pyuic4
* any Python object can now be passed where a QVariant is expected, and None is interpreted as an invalid QVariant
* Mon Jul 06 2009 hpjAATTurpla.net- create a separated -devel package- install Qt designer plugin- include the nice documentation
* Sun Jul 05 2009 dmuellerAATTnovell.com- only use the configuration fix from trunk
* Wed Jul 01 2009 beineriAATTopensuse.org- add trunk diff to fix build with Qt 4.5.2
* Wed Jun 17 2009 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.5.1: - Added the setCoordinateMode() and coordinateMode() methods to QGradient.
* Mon Jun 08 2009 beineriAATTopensuse.org- update to 4.5 release:
* support for Python v3 and Qt v4.5.1
* new Pythonic API for connecting signals and slots
* port of the current Qt examples launcher
* Wed Jun 03 2009 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- update to 4.5 snapshot 20090601 to fix support with newer python-sip
* Sun May 17 2009 beineriAATTopensuse.org- update to 4.5 snapshot as of 20090507
* Thu May 14 2009 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- require at least the exact qt version it was built against
* Fri Mar 06 2009 cooloAATTsuse.de- link the modules against python libraries