Changelog for libwicked-0-6-0.6.45-4.14.x86_64.rpm
* Mon Feb 26 2018 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.45- ibft: no IP setup on bnx2x storage-only interfaces (bsc#1072343)- fixed format, self compare and always true issues
* Fri Feb 02 2018 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.44- dhcp4: use rfc4361 client-id as new default for ethernet on sle15 (fate#323576). It can be also enabled/disabled in wicked-config(5).- client: fixed broken wicked arp utility command (bsc#1078245)- cleanup: add mising/explicit designated field initializers- pkgconfig: fix to request libnl3 instead of libnl1- dbus: add missing DBUS_ERROR_FAILED type to a dbus_set_error call and enforce formatting input as string when an extension did not returned any error message.- Removed patch included in the source archive [- 0001-wickedd-explicitly-unbind-slaves-on-deletion.patch]
* Thu Dec 21 2017 mtAATTsuse.de- wickedd: clear master references on slaves when a master gets deleted and the deletion event arrives before unenslave event to avoid a bridge reenslave failure on restart (bsc#1061051). [+ 0001-wickedd-explicitly-unbind-slaves-on-deletion.patch]
* Sat Dec 16 2017 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.43- ifconfig: set MTU even if device is up (bsc#1059292)- dhcp6: reapply confirmed addresses, also on any confirm status other to not-on-link
* Fri Dec 01 2017 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.42- spec: use new _fillupdir macro for fillup-templates (boo#1069468)- dhcp: clear hostname on lease recovery/reboot (bsc#1057007)- firewall: add firewalld and zone support (fate#320794)- ifconfig: cleanup slaves before enslaving (bsc#1036675)- ethtool: add rxvlan, txvlan, ntuple and rxhash offloads- ethtool: handle channel parameters (bsc#1043883)
* Fri Jul 28 2017 ndasAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.41- dhcp6: fix to send up to 5 release retransmissions- ifconfig: do not stop adding routes on one bad route (bsc#1036619)- dhcp4: fix to use rfc4361 client-id on infiniband (bsc#1022872)- man: ifcfg.5: Fix directory name for compatibility scripts- dhcp4: own check for user class id strings (bsc#1045522)- dhcp: cleanup common option update flags (bsc#1027099)- vxlan: convert ifcfg VXLAN_REMOTE_IP to remote-ip
* Thu May 04 2017 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.40- fsm: clone bound config and cleanup references fixing ifindex reference handling in iBFT vlan configuration (bsc#1030053)- updater: fix to not leave orphaned bg jobs on device delete, causing to block processing of synchronized jobs (bsc#1029133)- vxlan: initial support (boo#1026780)- dhcp: correct and complete fqdn option support (bsc#1025757)- bonding: properly send primary reselect to kernel (bsc#1027231)- dbus: fix caller-uid timeout to 15sec, not 15ms (bsc#1026683)- ethtool: handle ring,coalesce,eee parameters (bsc#1007909)- bond: fix xmit-hash-policy option mismatch (bsc#1021914)- ifconfig: avoid timeouts on large number of IPs by performing ipv4 duplicate address detection, apply and sending gratuitous ARP for chunks of multiple addresses at once (bsc#1009801)
* Fri Nov 18 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.39- dhcp: suport to define and request custom options (bsc#988954), documented in wicked-config(5) and ifcfg-dhcp(5) manual pages.- dhcp6: fix refresh on newprefix workaround (boo#972471)- dhcp4: do not fail in capture on link type change (bsc#975466)- dhcp4: ignore invalid options, do not discard complete message (https://github.com/openSUSE/wicked/issues/671)- dhcp4: log and add sender (server or relay) ethernet hw-address to the lease (https://github.com/openSUSE/wicked/issues/663)- ifdown: show reasons to skip an action (bsc#997027)- ifconfig: fix to consider address scope in dbus model (bsc#988794)- bonding: set the primary slave in the master at enslave of the primary when it were not yet ready while bond setup (bsc#998413)- removed patch included in this version [- 0001-dhcp-fixed-to-properly-append-dhcp-option-data.patch]
* Mon Oct 10 2016 ndasAATTsuse.com- dhcp: fixed to properly append dhcp option data. Bug introduced by changes applied in version 0.6.37 (bsc#988954). [+ 0001-dhcp-fixed-to-properly-append-dhcp-option-data.patch]
* Mon Sep 26 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.38- addrconf: rewrite to run lease updates in background jobs and use netconfig 0.84 batch support if available (bsc#989741). Fixed auto4 and dhcp supplicants to explicitly stop device before unregistering dbus object to disarm it and return release request result before sensing the released event. Fixed fsm to not advance fsm state on unrelated events and use new call to refresh addresses from kernel for tentative checks in ifup.
* Tue Aug 02 2016 ndasAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.37- auto6: do not apply rdnss/dnssl if autoconf=0 (bsc#984088)- addrconf: utility to parse string with update flags- leasefile: added an lease file exists utility- ifstatus: show IPv6 privacy addresses as autoconf- updater: adjusted system settings update debug info- updater: no remove before install on granted lease- updater: no backup/restore for netconfig, unused- updater: no warning on unset optional backup/restore- man: added DHCLIENT_REQUEST_OPTION to ifcfg-dhcp- leaseinfo: dump other/unknown dhcp options- dhcp4: initial support to request custom options (bsc#916948,bsc#988954)- lease: store and load other/unknown dhcp options- utils: fixed last byte formating in ni_format_hex- dbus: handle unparsed dhcp options in leases- dhcp4: store unparsed options in the lease- addrconf: add generic dhcp options to lease- dhcp: move specific dhcp.h to dhcp4.h and dhcp6.h- ovs: use generic ovs type until we can query ovs (bsc#982231)- dhcp4: send hostname in discover (bsc#985894)- ifconfig: fixed to apply address preferred_lft 0- address: apply suse ifcfg IP_OPTIONS (bsc#984088)- config: add a global LINK_REQUIRED ifcfg default- client: apply global LINK_REQUIRED setting if any
* Fri Jun 10 2016 ndasAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.36- ifreload: make output more informative (bsc#982952)- rules: do not fail when kernel support is missed (bsc#981887)- nanny: reapply policies on device renames (bsc#973355)- iflist: fixed macvlan/macvtap link info data parsing- auto6: apply rdnss/dnssl and wait for autoconf (bsc#902897,boo#916613)
* Fri May 27 2016 mtAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.35- spec: removed ppp service template macro calls (fate#317976)- bonding: support for new v3.7.1 netlink options in 4.4 kernel- linux: update included headers to 4.4, add if_addr.h
* Fri May 20 2016 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.34- utils: fix for ni_string_set to set empty pointers- team: fix for unclosed file descriptor and string memleak- ppp: initial implementation of PPPoE support (fate#317976,bsc#865573,boo#913861)
* Wed May 04 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.33- route: initial routing policy rules support (fate#312217)
* Fri Apr 15 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.32- tunnel: add device binding support (fate#317977)- gre: fix flags use, added missed keyed gre options- doc: added an initial FAQ to the documentation- util: fix null string and string array in compare- ipv6: cleaned up IPv6 RA PI and RDNSS processing- ipv6: receive IPv6 RA DNSSL options forwarded by kernel- dhcp6: refresh ipv6 link on each prefix event to fix workaround for missed NEWLINK event on changes caused by RA (boo#972471).- macvlan: fix enum values for BRIDGE and PASSTHRU modes (boo#974231)
* Tue Apr 05 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.31- xml: fix to not assert on too long entities or missed semicolon and fixed pointer use on DOCTYPE related parse error.- ifconfig: readd broadcast calculation (bcs#971629). While the kernel does not need it and calculates itself, e.g. glibc getbroadcastnets function used by yp expect it to be set.- ifup: let ovs bridges pull ovs-system config and omit ovs-system master reference in policy match (bsc#964019)- fsm: fixed a negated check causing a segmentation fault in some cases where the vlan config references a device without config.- bonding: call setup routine at the end of create (bsc#964877), fixed mismatched carrier-detect and validate-targets attributes in schema and dbus, permit to set bonding\'s hardware address, process bonding settings in newlink events and switched to create and setup also bonding the master device via netlink by default.- xml-schema: do not add description node to enums- ifreload: let ifdown delete team instances (bsc#954012,bsc#964477)- fsm: reset device_api of deleted workers (bsc#954012)- removed patch included in the source archive [- 0001-fsm-do-not-use-master-name-after-reset-bsc-959356.patch]
* Mon Feb 22 2016 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- fsm: do not segfault on device hierarchy loops (bnc#959356); corrected pull#618 fix to not reset master and use its name then. [+ 0001-fsm-do-not-use-master-name-after-reset-bsc-959356.patch]
* Fri Jan 29 2016 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.30- wireless: fix EAP inconsistencies and add missing auth method names to translation maps (bsc#936514, boo#927615).- ipv6: clear old address list before applying new fixing to not wait full time in the client-side tentative address check- fsm: do not segfault on device hierarchy loops but (bnc#959356)- fsm: handle down/step back events in ifup flow instead to try to workaround in nanny (bsc#955864).- man: documented how to declare several team link watches.- ethtool: map da,none,other port types (bsc#957944).- ipv4: removed pointless broadcast calculations and send to the kernel only if explicitly requested in ifcfg file or by dhcp options. The kernel has an own logic to automatically calculate related settings as needed. Also removed broadcast setting from ifcfg-lo to not override kernel\'s setup (bsc#944710).
* Fri Nov 20 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.29- rpm: do not use systemctl show in scripts (bsc#955778) systemctl show makes a systemd query and does not work in a chroot or when systemd is not available and using it in RPM scripts breaks offline update. Replaced with readlink.- team: fix to use proper names of ethtool delay options- nanny: skip recheck when no policy configured (bsc#953107)
* Thu Nov 12 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.28- fsm: dynamically resolve references and requirements (bsc#954289)- nanny: do not pull in and rearm subordinate workers (bsc#954289)- nanny: fix managed policy list handling (bsc#953107)- ifup: do not update policy when it has been created and recheck with a name filter list instead to enable separately to avoid a race condition (bsc#953107)- ovs: do not require link on ovs-system device
* Thu Oct 22 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- vesion 0.6.27- nanny: fix policy file reading and objects references (boo#916035)- ovs: use --may-exist option in add-port (bsc#951315) commands to avoid error messages when the port is already in the db.- netconfig: do not refresh unrelated details in supplicants- service: fixed wicked client and nanny dependencies (bsc#950333).- service: restart wickedd
* on dbus restart (bsc#941964)- fsm: do not follow link-up checks on configured master devices not involved in the current ifup operation (bsc#948423).- client: added more comfortable \"wicked test dhcp\" commands executing the wickedd-dhcp in their --test mode (bsc#942278)
* Fri Oct 09 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.26- nanny: add link device references to policy match (bsc#941611) This causes, that nanny checks and waits until the configuration for link references is applied by ifup (master device worker is available) in order to not start managing ports/slaves and fail on unresolvable requirements with \"document error\" first. Unavailable reference matches caused a timing race, where nanny omits to enslave ports into master (e.g. a dummy into ovsbr), but was not limited to ovs setups.- dhcp4: fix to request offer by default in --test (bsc#942278)- teamd: adjust permissions of the teamd interface config to be owned by teamd user if available and to always re-read dbus busname from the service file (bsc#947542)
* Fri Sep 25 2015 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.25- compat: read complete sysctl file set (bsc#928459)- wireless: fixed to parse/format hex escapes in essid (bsc#928459)
* Thu Sep 17 2015 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.24- auto4: initial autoip and dhcp4 fallback fix (bsc#899985)- ethtool: update to the most recent ethtool.h, fixed advertised mode and flags (bsc#927309)- dhcp4: verify received client-id, accept hex encoded id- ovs: fixes for ovs bridge handling- make: fixed to add linux header copies as noinst
* Mon Sep 07 2015 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.23- ovs: initial openvswitch bridge support (fate#318840)- team: fix segfault on discovery failure- nanny: register device object also on device-up event
* Tue Sep 01 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.22- fsm: do not run post-up scripts when leases defer (bsc#940239)- team: configurable teamd support and ctl detection (fate#318389) [- 0001-teamd-create-teamd-run-directory-when-missed.patch]
* Thu Aug 20 2015 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- Add 0001-teamd-create-teamd-run-directory-when-missed.patch: Make sure /run/teamd directory is created on config generation.
* Wed Aug 19 2015 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.21- team: initial team device support (fate#318389)- ifstatus: fixed error return code and quiet option (bsc#939142)
* Fri Jul 31 2015 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.20- spec: enable nanny use by default (fate#318977)- ifconfig: handle link up of externally enslaved devices (fate#318840)- ifcfg: generate link master from master config, added MASTER_DEVICE variable- fsm: master/slave transition dependency and state check fixes- fsm: improve subordinate device relation updating and logging- fsm: reference count config nodes to avoid memleaks- ethtool: fix option tables terminator (bsc#925276)- scripts: fixed typo breaking wicked scheme scripts- sysfs: fixed memleak while reading device path- client: client: config parsing, origin processing, root-directory cleanup and memory leak fixes.- xml: fixes to memory leaks, location functions cleanup- firmware: properly extract discovery type and path
* Fri Jul 03 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.19- dhcp4: improve invalid dhcp options handling (boo#918069)- dhcp6: just drop an info lease on release request and stop- dhcp6: refresh ipv6 link on newprefix in auto mode to workaround, that the kernel does not send us events about mode change when RA timers are unspecified (bsc#934067)- ethtool: do not warn when reading ethtool settings while netlink newlink processing and the device is already gone.- ibft: ignore invalid default gateway (0.0.0.0 and ::) provided by the firmware (bsc#903759)- wireless: handle ANY for WPA-EAP methods and send passwd when phase2 method isn\'t set (boo#927615)- bonding: don\'t insist, that arp_validate=none default is valid in active-backup mode only (boo#919573)- wickedd: fix to send requested device-up event ack- nanny: fix error handling for NULL policy objects and fix to not compare iftype to a dbus class name (boo#931288)- nanny: ensure a device is ready to satisfy a policy match- nanny: fixes improving delete and hotplug handling- ifup: do not recurse when generating nanny policy matches- ifreload: properly handle some config rename cases- fsm: ensure to process events in order and don\'t advance fsm state from events when device state outdistances it.- schema: cleanup netif-reference meta:require checks.- spec: require util-linux-systemd providing logger (bsc#911310)- conditionally enable nanny use (boo#915025,bsc#916402)
* Sat Apr 25 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.18- initial pre/post-up/down script and systemd service start support (bsc#920070,boo#907215)- fixed lease address owner and lifetime tracking to update address lifetimes on dhcp6 renewal, correctly drop (requesting/deferred) leases in wickedd not (yet) existing as lease in dhcp supplicants and avoid address exists error messages (bsc#920889,bsc#907694)- add missed wpa_supplicant\'s wireless mode names (bsc#927616)- schema: require macvlan lower device same as vlan (bsc#927065)- fixes to use only ready devices by name to avoid dependency confusion mapping config to wrong device, event races and wrong use of the link-up instead of the wireless link-associated event (bsc#918662,bsc#921218).
* Mon Feb 23 2015 rguentherAATTsuse.com- Build with -std=gnu89 to deal with GCC 5 defaulting to -std=gnu11 and that changing the semantics of \'inline\'
* Thu Feb 19 2015 pwieczorkiewiczAATTsuse.com- version 0.6.17- nanny: fixed a memory-leak on policy load failure- wickedd: fixed broken dummy0 autocreation workaround
* Tue Feb 17 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.16- ifreload: segfault fix to require argument for --timeout option- client/nanny: initial handing of link-detection/require-link and timeout control flags (LINK_REQUIRED, LINK_READY_WAIT variables in suse ifcfg) to continue setup without ready link when requested in the config or based on device requirements (bsc#911562,bsc#914792).- client/nanny: wait for event ACKs from wickedd instead to continue on successful request results where possible, to minimize the risk of an event backlog (bsc#905421).- client/nanny: fsm timer and cleanup related fixes and improvements, fix to use \"device-setup\" (MAC, bond/bridge options, ...) as state name instead of \"device-up\" and use \"device-up\" as state when the device/link is administratively set UP. Separated waitLinkUp method to wait for link/carrier from linkUp setting it administratively UP.- wickedd: fix to handle automatically created dummy0 interface- wireless: consider auth-proto parameter (wpa1|wpa2) (bsc#911299)- ipv6: add accept-dad sysctl support, fix accept-ra constants- dhcp4: do not set/query mtu if set in the config (bsc#904323)- dhcp4: limit MTU to be lower-equal 576 as before- dhcp4: completed user-class option support permitting an rfc3004 formatted option or as non-rfc, but widely used string (bsc#909307)
* Fri Jan 23 2015 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.15- nanny: use ifindex to reference workers in managed devices and hold worker references when starting fsm (bsc#904061)- nanny: Always reference mdev\'s worker by ifindex (bsc#904061)- nanny: register discovered devices only when ready (bsc#904061)- events: query and update device name on events (bsc#904061)- udev: verify netdev index and update name at start, disable ready handling if udev is not used, e.g. in LXC (bug#904061)- xml: don\'t require parent\'s control node in config (bsc#901517)- wireless: use string dict entry for WIRELESS_AP/bssid (bsc#911315)- extensions: fixed false errors from hostname update (bsc#910323)- tuntap: typo fix causing to not set IFF_NO_PI flag- fixed some memory leaks in client and dbus object code- doc/ChangeLog: do not omit merge commits which contain bug refs
* Fri Dec 19 2014 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.14- client: fixed segfault in status (bsc#908554)- bonding: add new/missed bonding options (bsc#905750)- systemd: service ordering dependencies (bsc#895600,bsc#901337)
* Mon Dec 08 2014 mtAATTsuse.de- version 0.6.13- sysctl: do not fail on read-only proc e.g. in LXC (bsc#904432)- netlink: recover from netlink event socket errors and allow to configure the event socket buffer sizes (bsc#905421)- fixed some memory and a file descriptor leak- bonding: add encap2+3 and 3+4 xmit-hash-policies (bsc#905750)- client: apply suse ifcfg alias label (bsc#907683)- netlink: retry on DUMP_INTR and AGAIN (bsc#904776)- gcrypt: do not fail when wicked has been build using a newer but compatible library than the currently used (bsc#906217)- compat: use info level on unspecified ip (bsc#904903)- compat: fix tap group node generation (bsc#904380)- sit,ipip,gre: generate tunnel config on change (bsc#901402)- fsm: always refresh worker on device-ready event and match only ready devices against config workers (bsc#904061)- fsm: perform tentative check on all started interfaces with nanny (bsc#900951)