Changelog for openbox-3.6.1-2.2.x86_64.rpm
* Wed Oct 14 2015 dimstarAATTopensuse.org- Add xsltproc Requires: /usr/bin/openbox-pipemenu launches xsltproc to build up the menu (boo#949357).
* Fri Aug 07 2015 jengelhAATTinai.de- Implement the shared library packaging style- Resolve rpmlint warning: files-duplicate /usr/share/doc/packages/openbox/xbm/shade.xbm /usr/share/doc/packages/openbox/xbm/shade_toggled.xbm
* Thu Jul 30 2015 trcsAATTgmx.com- update to 3.6.1:
* Bump ABI version of libobrender that should have been done in 3.6
* Added various new abilities to If action, including the tag, matching class, name, role and window type.
* Added ForEach action.
* Restore the option for window placement.
* New GrowToFill action.
* Updated Portuguese and Polish translations.
* New Galician translation.
* Added strict option to ToggleShowDesktop action.
* Speed optimization in rendering code.
* New tag for ShowMenu action allows placing menus other than at the mouse cursor.
* Fix some corner cases of relative position to work correctly.
* Allow specifying multiple mousebinds in one tag as we already do for keybinds (separated by spaces, as \"W-Return M-S-F3\" for example).
* Added option rebindOnMappingNotify option, on by default, which controls if we update binds when the keyboard layout changes at runtime.
* The resize action now only considers the part of the client that is onscreen for purposes of picking an action to perform.
* Make desktop actions non-interactive (means you can have more actions bound to a key after them, and the dialog disappears on a timer instead of when releasing the modifier keys).
* obxprop is now not pathologically slow when printing very long arrays.
* Fix menu accelerator underlines sometimes not showing up.
* Fix so you can click menu entries before the menuHideDelay expires if it\'s a new click.
* Don\'t readd the X event fd to the poll set every time we reconfigure.
* Fix some specialized button bitmaps not loading from the correct files. (toggled + pressed or hover would just be the base toggled image).
* Various small bugfixes.- spec file clean-up
* removed unnecessary Requires: libxslt-tools
* removed unnecessary %clean section- Removed unnecessary patch:
* openbox-3.5-2-toggled_hover-toggled_pressed-bitmaps-ignored.patch- Removed openbox-3.5.2-return.patch- Added openbox-3.6.1-return.patch to fix a new no-return-in-nonvoid-function error in actions/if.c
* openbox-3.5.2-return.patch is included in this patch
* Fri Mar 06 2015 trcsAATTgmx.com- added openbox-3.5-2-toggled_hover-toggled_pressed-bitmaps-ignored.patch
* fixes https://bugzilla.icculus.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6065- spec file cleanup
* removed checks for discontinued openSUSE versions
* removed explicit dependency libxslt to fix RPMLINT warning
* renamed README.SuSE to README.SUSE to fix RPMLINT warning
* Mon Oct 06 2014 hrvoje.senjanAATTgmail.com- Fixup previous changes: explicitly add pkgconfig(sm), pkgconfig(ice) and pkgconfig(x11), otherwise packages linking against obrender fail unless they also require those libraries for themselves. The are not picked up by dependancy generator, as they are hidden behind a var and added to Libs section
* Wed Sep 24 2014 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- In the previous change I forgot to remove xorg-x11-devel from the -devel package requires. Remove
* hardcoded deps of that package and let pkgconfig dependency generator pick the correct packages for us.
* Mon Sep 15 2014 crrodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Cleanup BuildRequires so only exactly what is required is pulled for build, in particular avoid using metapackage xorg-x11-dev.- Enable verbose build.- Use --disable-static instead of just removing the libraries.- removed unused openbox-no_nb.patch patch
* Thu Apr 10 2014 mqAATTsuse.com- fixed xsession file to run openbox-session (BNC 806790) instead of directly the openbox binary
* Tue Aug 13 2013 pascal.bleserAATTopensuse.org- update to 3.5.2:
* Fix crash in theme rendering code, and in theme parsing code.
* Maximize windows without borders to fill the whole screen, don\'t leave a one-pixel empty space. (Bug #5996)- changes from 3.5.1:
* New translations: Afrikaans, Belarusian, Interlingua, Hebrew, Romanian, Greek.
* Updated translations: Italian, Serbian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, German, Arabic, Polish, Dutch, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Estonian.
* SVG icon support
* Allow application rules to control window size with a new tag.
* Allow application rules to pick a monitor for new windows without forcing a position.
* Allow non-interactive focus cycling with a new tag.
* New LeastOverlap window placement policy replaces the old default behaviour. It finds a place on a given monitor that overlaps as few windows as possible. Contributed by Ian Zimmerman.
* Improved Xinerama behaviour.
* Correctly interface with latest gnome-session for Gnome/Openbox X sessions.
* Allow third-party control of window opacity in compositing managers.
* Improved themeing options. Contributed by Dave Foster.
* Add , , and options to If action.
* Addresses bugs #4661, #5506, #5186, #5758, #5410, #5228, #5277, #5731, [#5746], #5737, #5419, #5721, #5711, #5385, #5500, #4992, #5443, #5518, [#5444], #4782, #5237, #5228, #5173, #5203, #5246, #5180, #5179, #5150, [#5132], #4937, #4889, #5253, #3769, #5819, #5811, #5081, #5426 among others.- add imlib2 support- add rsvg and cairo support on openSUSE >= 12.3- packager changelog:
* dropped openbox-3.5.0-moveresize.patch, merged upstream [bio#5460]
* rewrote openbox-3.5.0-return.diff to openbox-3.5.2-return.patch
* use perl regex instead of patch to rename no to nb in LINGUAS
* removed obsolete Authors: section in descriptions
* use safe clean section
* Wed Aug 15 2012 dram.wangAATTgmail.com- add openbox-3.5.0-moveresize.patch to fix crash on unexpected NET_WM_MOVERESIZE_CANCEL messages bio#5460
* Wed Nov 23 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sun Aug 07 2011 andreaAATTopensuse.org- new upstream version 3.5.0
* New alt-tab dialog shows windows in a vertical list
* Improved Xinerama support
* Allow icons in menus
* Theme options for prompt dialogs (osd.button.unpressed.
* Addresses bug #4877, #4596, #4617, #4752, #4663, #4662, [#4586], #2319, #4341, #4519, #4543, #4503, #4355, #4072, [#3702], #4284
* Lots of additional bug fixes and performance improvements- removed openbox-220.127.116.11-24bit.patch now in upstream code
* Mon Mar 14 2011 gberAATTopensuse.org- merged erroneously duplicated %post/un
* Mon Mar 14 2011 gberAATTopensuse.org- call %desktop_database_post/un
* Tue Aug 03 2010 andreaAATTopensuse.org- fixed openbox-kde description bnc#622879
* Tue Jun 22 2010 guido+opensuse.orgAATTberhoerster.name- fix issue with xcompmgr-autostart putting the .desktop-file in $XDG_CONFIG_HOME instead of $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/autostart
* Fri Jun 04 2010 andreaAATTopensuse.org- added xcompmgr-autostart to easly enable compositing
* Wed May 26 2010 guido+opensuse.orgAATTberhoerster.name- fixed typo in menu.xml
* Mon May 17 2010 guido+opensuse.orgAATTberhoerster.name- new version of openbox-pipemenu which works properly in non-English locales- added new dynamic default menu
* Sat May 15 2010 andreaAATTopensuse.org- new upstream version 0.4.11.2, bug fix release
* Updated Estonian and Portuguese translations.
* Fix a rare crash involving moving fullscreen windows to different monitors
* Fix a more common crash involving pressing right in a menu- split out -kde and -gnome integration
* Fri Apr 16 2010 andreaAATTopensuse.org- new upstream version 0.4.11.1, bug fix release- removed openbox-3.4.11-fix-SIGABRT-#bio4563.patch now in upstream code
* Tue Mar 02 2010 andreaAATTopensuse.org- added openbox-3.4.11-fix-SIGABRT-#bio4563.patch to fix a SIGABRT detected with gcc 4.5 #bio4563
* Tue Feb 09 2010 andreaAATTopensuse.org- new upstream version 0.4.11
* Update Hungarian, Japanese, and Latvian translations.
* Make xdg-autostart use the OPENBOX environment by default, so you can use OnlyShowIn=OPENBOX in an autostart .desktop and it will work as expected.
* Don\'t close the menu when you hold control and execute something.
* Fix bug #4503 (Adjust who shows up in the Alt-Tab list using SKIP_TASKBAR).
* Fix flickering window when moving maximized window between monitors of different sizes.
* Fix bug #4355 (Allow multiple escaped _\'s in a menu label and allow a menu shortcut to come after an escaped _).
* Remember the maximized state of a window when it goes fullscreen, and restore it when leaving fullscreen state.
* Fix bug #4072 (Openbox is stopped by terminal applications writing to stdout).
* Fix bug #4492 (Mistake in openbox-gnome-session check while setting up).
* Fix obxprop to make --root and --id work correctly.
* Add _OB_APP_ROLE/CLASS/NAME/TYPE properties (replaces _OB_ROLE/CLASS/NAME).
* Make the focus cycling popup dynamic when windows appear/disappear.
* Fix bug #4411 (Crash when window appears during focus cycling).
* Allow the user to specify which properties should be shown by obxprop.
* Fix tilde expansion in the Execute action
* Make Home and End keys move to the top/bottom of the active menu.
* Use the submenuShowDelay when navigating menus with the keyboard.
* Sat Jan 16 2010 andreaAATTopensuse.org- new upstream version 0.4.10
* Improve keyboard navigation in Openbox menus.
* Add a --root option and a manpage for obxprop.
* Use a negative value for submenuShowDelay and submenuHideDelay to cause an infinite delay. This means you have to click to show a submenu, rather than just hover over it.
* Improved code for submenu show/hide delay. Added the submenuHideDelay config file option, under the \"menu\" section.
* Fixed bug #4464 (Typo in openbox-gnome-session script).
* Fixed bug #4436 (Focusing a window used to stop focus cycling).
* Renamed obprop to obxprop due to collision with Open Babel (See bug #4419).- changed Url to new http://openbox.org/
* Sat Dec 19 2009 andreaAATTopensuse.org- new upstream version 0.4.9
* Allow focus to move while inside an Openbox menu, or during an interactive action such as window cycling.
* Fixed bug #3717 (Empty dock interfered with move/grow to edge actions).
* Fixed bug #4411 (Crash when switching desktops and window cycling).
* Fixed bug #4377 (Window resistance against struts).
* Fixed bug #4035 (Prevent focus from moving under the mouse after activating a window with an Openbox menu.
* Correct the value provided by the _NET_WORKAREA hint, so desktop icons will place across all monitors.
* Don\'t hide submenus immediately when moving through the parent menu. (Resolves request #3762).
* Fix for showing Openbox menus with multiple monitors, don\'t restrict them to the monitor where the mouse is.
* Fixed bug #4023 (Allow the user to have multiple keys which perform the same function in Openbox menus/move/resize. E.g. two keys which are both bound to Escape.
* Add a new obprop tool, which can be used to read the _OB_ROLE, _OB_NAME, and _OB_CLASS (as well as any other UTF-8 window properties) off of a window.
* Add _OB_ROLE, _OB_NAME, and _OB_CLASS hints on each window that show the respective values for use in the rc.xml applications section, to modify the window when it appears.
* Improve Openbox interoperability with gnome-session >= 2.24.
* Fixed bug #4040 (Remove desktop hints set by gdm in the openbox-session scripts, so that Openbox can set the number of desktops (assuming gnome-settings-daemon doesn\'t first)).
* Fix a bug in xdg-autostart preventing some .desktop files from working.
* Show the desktop pager popup on the primary monitor instead of on all monitors.
* Add a new primaryMonitor config option, which is where Openbox popups will appear. Defaults to a fixed monitor but can be made to behave as before with the \"active\" value for it.
* Correct edge detection for move/grow to edge to properly use monitor edges for multi-monitor setups.
* Change default window placement policy to stay on the active monitor for multi-monitor setups.
* Fixed bug #1149 (Crash with some window icon sizes).
* Respond to all strut changes, fixes moving/hiding panels.
* Fix internal code to focus windows on other desktops correctly (Fixes bug #4413).
* Focus correctness fixups for switching desktops.
* Fixed bug #4373 (Decoration bug for shaded maximized windows).
* Fixed bug #4350 (Allow a window to be made skip_taskbar but still get focused by the user\'s rc.xml).
* Fixed bug #4307 (Set a minimum time for screenEdgeWarpTime).
* Fixed bug #4253 (Support for Solaris in openbox-session scripts).
* Fixed bug #3851 (Allow transient windows to be above helper windows).
* Wed Dec 09 2009 andreaAATTopensuse.org- new upstream version 0.4.8
* Mon Sep 21 2009 andreaAATTopensuse.org- improved italian translation