Changelog for antimicro-2.23-lp150.3.1.x86_64.rpm
* Fri May 18 2018 mlinAATTsuse.com- Add remove_qt5_wrap_cpp.patch
* Fix build error by removed redundant QT5_WRAP_CPP() call from CMakeLists
* Thu Feb 09 2017 aloisioAATTgmx.com- Update to version 2.23
* Fixed portable version. (issue #37)
* Added ability to specify logging level and file in config dialog. (issue #50)
* Updated build system to find libraries on Windows systems instead of using explicit paths. (issue #43)
* Added relevant window information to debug messages related to auto profiles. (issue #46)
* Fixed issue with anything in profile name after first period being truncated. (issue #70)
* Fixed issues with SDL 2.0.5 on all platforms. (issue #71)
* Added support for additional small-case Latin characters when using Xtest. (issue #49)
* Added inclusion of README-SDL.txt when building Windows distributables. Version 2.22
* Fixed a segfault on startup issue affecting some Linux distributions
* Fixed issues with SDL 2.0.4 on Windows.
* Updated documentation and URLs in code to note transition in management.
* Updated translations and added new ones.
* Added code to revert all virtual buttons to beginning of slot list before a set switch.
* Build system updates
* Fixed a bug where invalid joystick was inserted into device list.
* Modified to hide turbo mode combobox for regular buttons
* Changed to allow blank config for auto profile entries again.
* Fixed matching by process filename in AutoProfileWatcher- Added antimicro_rpmlint.patch- Updated source and home URLs
* Sun Jan 24 2016 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Update to 2.2.1
* Changed unplug routine slightly. The old behavior was slightly wrong anyway but the old behavior did not work with SDL 2.0.4.
* Changes to some acceleration curves. Both the output values and the input offsets were changed to make mouse movement looser.
* Removed First Run Wizard from program. In the end, that wizard was causing more problems for other users than it was worth.
* Add arguments property for Execute slots.
* Allow a real absolute mouse to be used with uinput support. Previously, relative mouse movement was being used to fake an absolute position for the mouse pointer. The WiimoteGlue project provided a way to allow uinput to send absolute mouse pointer events when using uinput.
* Fixed set changing with analog triggers.
* Sat Oct 31 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to 2.20.2 (changes since 2.17):
* Perform event simulation in its own thread. Timer used for mouse speed calculations has improved as a result.
* Slow down Enhanced Precision mouse acceleration curve slightly. Changes were mainly due to overall mouse emulation being tweaked.
* Using a simulated event to click the minimise button in title bar now works on Windows. The move to using a dedicated thread for event simulation allows that to work now.
* Fix some threading issues when using X11.
* Fix excessive CPU load on startup when no controller is connected.
* Fix overly active timer used to reset acceleration distances when no events are returned from SDL in a given gamepad poll.
* Change behaviour of 4 Way Cardinal mode for DPads. Diagonals are no longer counted as a dead zone. This change is more likely temporary. Up+Right - Up, Down+Right - Right, Down+Left - Down, Up+Left - Left.
* Add curve options for extra acceleration.
* Fix bug when App Settings Wizard would pop up when not needed.
* Fix SDL 1.2 build support.
* Fix issue with SDL thread not being stopped due to connections not being made in some situations.
* Fix loading of a profile from a second instance.
* Fix problem with main window not being populated after the App Settings Wizard was finished.
* Fix another portion of the program that assumed that a controller would be connected at startup. Fixes excessive CPU load.
* Add --next to allow multiple profiles to be loaded in one command call.
* Add a flag to settings file when wizard is finished. Don\'t depend on any other settings being changed during an application run.
* Fix issue with inserting Pause slots.
* Fix issue with blank application filepath being matched for auto profile support.
* Make sure Game Controller Mapping dialog window reads raw joystick events. This should fix problems regarding improper mapping causing controller elements to no longer be mappable.
* Make Set Change slots activate on button release instead of button press.
* Tweak the locking being performed in various portions of the application.
* Fix a problem with blank info window appearing when escaping from window capture utility dialog.
* Fix issues with document-save-as icon staying displayed after resetting a profile.
* Fix \"Media Next\" key binding for virtual keyboard.
* Fix various issues regarding binding slots in the Advanced Edit dialog window.
* Replace usage of QElapsedTimer with QTime for mouse movement calculations.
* Change XTest pointer acceleration when starting the application.
* Allow release slot to have a 0 ms interval. This is useful for people who use a gamepad poll rate less than 10 ms.
* Change minimise to tray code to work better with latest versions of GNOME and Unity.
* Transfer travel distance axis changes when switching sets.
* Change Enhanced Precision and Easing Quad/Cubic acceleration curves.
* Add Simplified Chinese, Sebian, and Japanese translations.
* Wed Aug 05 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to 2.17 (changes since 2.13):
* Refactor extra axis acceleration. This revision uses individual gamepad polls again. Other changes in the code have made switching back feasible. With minor adjustments, the mouse will be looser but very controllable.
* Add longer duration for extra axis acceleration. This allows extra acceleration to be performed over a period of time as opposed to just one gamepad poll.
* Do not write empty names tag in profiles if no custom button names have been specified.
* Allow mouse history buffer size to go up to 100.
* Allow diagonal range to go up to 90 degrees.
* Remove old mouse speeds from mouse history buffer if stick has been returned to the dead zone. History buffer will be filled with zeroes.
* Omit hotplugging dependent code when compiling against SDL 1.2.
* Fix dpad pointer bug when certain QueuedConnection slots are executed.
* Change routine for extra acceleration for mouse movement. The new version is a bit faster and more responsive than the previous version.
* Add release circle setting for spring mouse mode. This can be used to have the mouse return to a region around a character based on the last detected direction of an analog stick.
* Add a sub-menu to the virtual keyboard. Some multimedia and browser keys can now be selected.
* Add Execute slot type. A program can be set to launch when a slot is activated.
* Add Text Entry slot type. You can now have a string of text typed when a slot is activated. This can be useful for inputting common commands in games.
* Add proper interpolation to determine the start of diagonal regions of analog sticks. This is used for mouse movement in order to determine the proper starting dead zone point.
* Change Enhanced Precision mouse acceleration curve. The new changes in the curve should be much looser than before.
* Fix --unload command line option. Enforce reloading of config file when finished.
* Fix issue with spring mouse mode where the mouse would temporarily return to center when switching stick directions quickly.
* Fix some bindings in the virtual keyboard when using SendInput for the event generator.
* Fix issue with widgets used to update stick and dpad delay. The spinbox can now be used to edit the delay.
* Reduce multiple instances of some objects. Reduces memory usage slightly.
* Loosen initial mouse movement experienced after going outside the dead zone.
* Add option in the mouse settings section that would allow antimicro to reset the acceleration values being used for the uinput virtual mouse pointer. This is useful after playing older GNU/Linux games that change the acceleration settings for all mouse pointers after a game exits. Postal 2 and Doom 3 are two examples of games in my game library that exhibit this behaviour.
* Queue all events before performing any actions. The priority of various events has been changed as well.
* Add option to change the gamepad poll rate used by the application. By default, the old 10 ms poll rate will be used.
* Bundle a few backup icon files. Mainly useful on SteamOS since the themes used don\'t bundle a couple of essential icons that are expected to be present.
* Change Enhanced Precision acceleration curve. The curve has been slowed down slightly.
* Change how initial mouse movement is performed when the gamepad poll rate and the mouse refresh rate differ.
* Flash interface buttons after restoring the main window from the tray icon.
* Tweak mouse movement remainder routine. Remainders now only apply when the direction along an axis is the same.
* Raise maximum cycle reset time to 60 seconds.
* Fix improper cycle reset interval.
* Mon Apr 13 2015 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Update to 2.13
* Updated extra axis acceleration routine. Now, extra acceleration is calculated after an axis has stopped moving past the assigned threshold in one gamepad poll.
* Stick presets now change the diagonal range of a stick. This is mainly beneficial for mouse control changes so that 65 degrees is used by default.
* Added a screen selector for Spring mouse mode in settings menu.
* Added a small language selection portion to the settings menu.
* Added a small logger. Please run antimicro with \"--log-level debug\" in order to get output about button presses.
* Implemented a small wizard that will be run when antimicro is launched for the first time. It currently only has a page for editing some of the mouse settings and a page for associating antimicro with .amgp files on Windows.
* Show slots that are active for a stick modifier button on the main interface. The text for the main stick direction buttons will be prefixed with the currently active slots of the stick modifier button.
* Corrected issue with stick and dpad events not getting activated on a set change. Events were being queued but not executed.
* Mon Mar 16 2015 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to 2.12 (changes since 2.10.1):
* Adjusted the Enhanced Precision, Easing Quadratic, and Easing Cubic mouse acceleration curves. The low end of each curve has been loosened a bit and the rest of the curves have been adjusted accordingly. Comparing the two versions, the resulting mouse speed for a given axis point is slightly lower in the new versions for most of the curve. The extreme low end and the extreme high end of the curves will be slightly faster.
* Added a set changing slot.
* Added AppData for use when packaging on Linux thanks to Jeff Backus.
* Fixed bug with mouse wheel event methods for axes which resulted in negative values being passed to the event timer.
* Queue stick and dpad events. Allows for better control of 8-way sticks and dpads.
* Added option for extra mouse acceleration. Enabling that option will increase the speed of the mouse based on the amount an axis has travelled in onegamepad poll and the set multiplier. This will greatly affect how the mouse behaves and it will make mouse movement looser. Using this feature can be problematic if the analog stick on your controller is worn out and loose.
* Corrected issue with extra mouse sync events occurring when not needed (0,0 events). This change seems to have smoothed out mouse movement on the low end of an axis a bit.
* Tweaked controller unplug workaround to still invoke release events for axes and buttons. For triggers, the release value is modified from what is provided by SDL so an unplug event will cause a release event to occur for the triggers.
* Wed Feb 04 2015 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- updated to 2.10.1
* Changed event handler fallback method under Linux.
* Changed interface of Assignments page in Advanced Button Dialog.
* Reset set number upon changing profiles.
* Added \"About Development\" tab to About Dialog.
* Fixed dynamic text resizing in Button Edit Dialog under Linux.
* Fixed launching a second instance in order to load a profile in the first instance.
* Changed allowed values for easing duration. The minimum value has been lowered to 0.0 and the maximum value has been increased to 5.0.
* Added a stick modifier button.
* Increased idle mouse timer interval to 100 ms.
* Added a load profile slot. You can now tell the program to load a different profile upon pressing a button.
* Added gradient functionality for the high end of the Easing Quadratic and Easing Cubic mouse acceleration curves.
* Raise process priority on Windows. On Linux, the priority of the main thread has been increased.
* Take multiple direction buttons into account when assigning set switching to stick buttons.
* If uinput is enabled but not usable at runtime then XTest will be used as a fallback option for the Linux version.
* Tweaked Gradient and Pulse turbo modes to make them a bit tighter. A lower delay will be needed in profiles to achieve a similar control from previous versions. On the plus side, this has been tested to work with FlatOut 2 fairly well. It is good enough to use and actually win some races against AI opponents.
* Added analog control for mouse wheel buttons that are mapped to an axis button.
* Tweaked mouse movement code to improve mouse accuracy. This is mainly due to discovering the QElapsedTimer class that is included in Qt.
* Fixed middle mouse button binding when using the uinput event handler on Linux.
* Fixed memory leaks that were discovered by Valgrind.
* Added mouse refresh rate as an option. Please be mindful of how your system behaves if you set the refresh rate to a low value like 1 ms. In the worst case scenario, you could end up dedicating one CPU core on just the antimicro process. Also, on Windows, you will want to make sure to disable the \"Enhance Pointer Precision\" option if you use a low value otherwise Windows will severely slow down the mouse pointer.
* Added an application level mouse smoothing option. The older button level smoothing option has been removed. The old option didn\'t do much since it only dealt with the partial distance remainder.
* Button responsiveness has been improved. The old mouse movement code was creating a bottleneck for button processing which would result in a slight delay.
* Changed mouse movement code. The overall mouse movement should be smoother now.
* Allow the Windows setting \"Enhance Pointer Precision\" to be disabled while antimicro is running.
* Changes to Auto Profile to allow more variables for matching
* Changed how windows are grabbed in X on Linux.
* Minor fix for Gradient and Pulse turbo modes.
* Fri Nov 07 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Add patch antimicro_remove_datetime_aboutdialog.patch remove DATE, TIME from aboutdialog to avoid unneccessary rebuilds
* Fri Nov 07 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Update to 2.8.1:
* Fixed some buttons in virtual keyboard when program is using uinput support.
* Fixed Update Joysticks option for SDL 1.2 users.
* Added delay settings for analog sticks and dpads.
* Added two new mouse acceleration curves.
* Major refactor to mouse event generation.
* Made uinput support a runtime option for Linux users.
* Added right click context menus for buttons in main interface.
* Fixed issue with Game Controller Mapping dialog.
* Fixed an issue with incorrect profile names being displayed in the profile combobox.
* Changed button groups in the main interface to update immediately when a stick or dpad mode has been changed.
* Initial removal of old joystick abstraction support in interface when using SDL 2.
* Added more key aliases for uinput support.
* Force higher dead zones for axes in Game Controller Mapping window.
* Fixed virtual keyboard in Button Edit Dialog window for Linux users utilizing XTest support.
* Display some minor mouse stats in Mouse Settings dialog.
* Alter Analog Stick dialog window to show some new stats.
* Added square stick to circle stick conversion.
* Fixed issue with VK_LSHIFT and VK_RSHIFT aliases not being saved properly on Windows.
* xinput is used for the uinput virtual pointer.
* Tue Sep 30 2014 sor.alexeiAATTmeowr.ru- Update to 2.6.- Remove antimicro_pro.patch: upstream is on cmake now.- Remove antimicro_desktop.patch and use %suse_update_desktop_file.- Minor spec cleanup.- Move to Qt5 (and make openSUSE 13.1 a minimal requirement).
* Mon Apr 21 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Patch for antimicro.pro (wrong test parameter for SDL in upstream).- Conditional build process: SDL2 with openSUSE >= 13.1.
* Mon Apr 21 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Update to 2.2:
* Added example controller display to Game Controller Mapping dialog window.
* Added Auto Profile support. Allows for profiles to be associated with specific applications.
* Added a press time slot type. That slot type is used to have keys active for a specific period of time.
* Allow Pause slots to have a 0 second interval. Allows for a forced key release.
* Fixed 8-Way D-Pad mode.
* Fixed preset options in various dialogs to account for new aliases.
* Fixed ampersand rendering in set buttons.
* Fixed spring mouse mode dimension support.
* Fri Mar 07 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Update to 2.1:
* Added new stick and dpad modes.
* Added set names.
* Fixed QSettings usage to reduce reads and write to config file.
* Fri Feb 21 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Spec file cleanup.
* Thu Feb 13 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Update to 2.0.1:
* Active keyboard keys now use a reference count.
* A release delay has been added to release slot events.
* The recent profile list is now updated when a profile is added or removed from.
* Tue Feb 04 2014 kieltuxAATTgmail.com- Initial import based on specfile from Travis Nickles - antimicro-2.0-1.fc20.src.rpm