: \"\" U1F596 # RAISED HAND WITH PART BETWEEN MIDDLE AND RING FINGERS- Changes to package: + remove Patch16: U_nls-en_US.UTF-8-Compose.pre-Fix-typo.patch
* Mon Mar 24 2014 sndirschAATTsuse.com- U_nls-en_US.UTF-8-Compose.pre-Fix-typo.patch
* fix typo in en_US Compose file (s/dead_actute/dead_acute/) (bnc#869333)
* Mon Sep 09 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 1.6.2: This release of libX11 includes a number of fixes to handle realloc() failure better, resolves a number of compiler & static analyzer warnings, fixes several bugs in the X Input Method framework, and cleans up the XKB code to be a little more maintainable.- Drop upstreamed patches: + Patch10: bug-239698_libx11.diff + Patch13: bug-221326-xim-sync.patch
* Tue Jul 30 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 1.6.1: This release includes fixes to the code, docs & build system. It makes both clang & doclifter happier. It includes patches upstreamed from Ubuntu, NetBSD, and Solaris.
* Tue Jun 04 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to final version 1.6.0: Changes since libX11 1.5 (found in the release candidates) include fixes for the recently announced security issues CVE-2013-1981, CVE-2013-1997, and CVE-2013-2004; the addition of the _XEatDataWords API for use by Xlib-based extension libraries, to help them avoid integer overflows when it is necessary to discard data; removal of ancient, unused, incomplete support for the Cray Unicos OS, and the DECnet and TLI transport types; numerous improvements to compose files and locale data; man page macro cleanups to improve compatibility with doclifter; and various other code cleanups and compiler warning fixes.
* Fri May 24 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 184.108.40.2062 (1.6 RC2): This release is brought to you by the letters C, V, & E, and more numbers than I can count, with a special guest appearance by the letters J́ and j́.
* Thu Apr 11 2013 mmeisterAATTsuse.com- Added url as source. Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Mon Mar 25 2013 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 220.127.116.111 (1.6 RC1): + Remove upstreamed patches: bug153744.diff (patch1) p_new-locales.diff (patch4) p_khmer-locale.diff (patch8) Xcms.diff (patch17) compose-zh_CN.UTF-8.diff (patch18) + Changed patches: bug-239698_libx11.diff (patch10) bug-221326-xim-sync.patch (patch13) en-locales.diff (patch15)
* Tue Mar 19 2013 jengelhAATTinai.de- Use more robust make install call
* Thu Feb 28 2013 matzAATTsuse.com- Fix typo in rpm metadata (%versino -> %version)
* Mon Jun 04 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update finally to version 1.5
* Wed May 30 2012 tobias.johannes.klausmannAATTmni.thm.de- Update to version 18.104.22.1682
* Thu Apr 26 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Drop xorg-x11-libX11.sh and xorg-x11-libX11.csh files: they were not used in the package, although they were intended to be installed in /etc/profile.d. However, /etc/profile and /etc/csh.login already contain this code (setting the XKEYSYMDB and XNLSPATH environment variables), so we don\'t need them.
* Thu Apr 12 2012 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Update to version 22.214.171.1241: + Allow modifier releases in compose sequences + XQueryColors: Split a request into multiple requests if necessary + Revert \"xcb: Add TCP fallback\" + Block for other threads in _XUserLockDisplay + Fixes for compiler warnings and problems found by code static analysis tools + New compose sequences + Documentation fixes and improvements- Changes from version 126.96.36.199: + New macro/API added: GetRequestSized to get a request of a specific size + New compose sequences + Various bug fixes, including: - Fix for pasting more than 1024 bytes into xterm - Make Xim handle NEED_SYNC_REPLY flag - Fix modifier key range in Xutil.h - Fix build/target word size mismatch when cross-compiling in makekeys + Cleanup of specs- Changes from version 1.4.4: + Fixes for problems found by static analysis or to ease further static analysis + Documentation fixes and improvements + Improved assertions to help users and developers figure out why Xlib just crashed on them- Changes from version 1.4.3: + Add support for the Sinhala keysyms- Changes from version 1.4.2: + Fixes for problems found by code static analysis tools + Fixes for Display lock handling that caused some deadlocks when using xcb for transport + Build configuration improvements- Changes from version 1.4.1: + Fix two issues in Xlib event handling + Convert the XKB API spec to DocBook format- Drop 0001--XIM-Revert-commit-1a1a42a3.patch: a fix was committed according to latest comments in fdo#7869.- Drop p_sr_CS-compose.diff: some (Serbian) Cyrillic NFD sequences were added in git commit fa2eecca, so we don\'t need our own patch anymore. Fix bnc#95813.- Rewrite bug153744.diff after build system change.- Rebase p_new-locales.diff: some of it was integrated upstream.- Rebase p_khmer-compose.diff: some of it was integrated upstream.- Rebase bug-239698_libx11.diff: fix for fdo#7869 (commit 738f7b86) changed the macro to be used.- Update Xcms.diff to use $(datadir) instead of /usr/share so that it\'s upstreamable.
* Sat Feb 11 2012 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Rename xorg-x11-libX11 to libX11 and utilize shlib policy
* Sun Nov 20 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Wed Jun 29 2011 eichAATTsuse.de- revert code:
* add 0001--XIM-Revert-commit-1a1a42a3.patch,
* remove scim_swallow.diff This restores Xlib as it was before commit 1a1a42a3 was introduced upstream. scim_swallow.diff tried to fix a client problem on the library side: clients should call XFilterEvent() directly after calling XNextEvent(). The focus must not change between these two calls. If we see problems we should fix the clients. The patch introduces another problem as it causes keyboard events to be delivered to the wrong IC and window.
* Fri May 20 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- reverted previous change since it still results in a build cycle
* Thu May 19 2011 giecriljAATTstegny.2a.pl- Fix bnc#688032 by reintroducing (modified) xmlto
* Tue Mar 22 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- disabled Ignore-user-locks-after-sleeping-in-_XReply-and-_XRe.patch for now (bnc #679177, comment #6)
* Thu Mar 17 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- Ignore-user-locks-after-sleeping-in-_XReply-and-_XRe.patch
* Ignore user locks after sleeping in _XReply and _XReadEvents (bnc #679177)
* Tue Jan 18 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- reverted previous change due to creation of a pretty huge build cycle according to coolo
* Mon Jan 17 2011 sndirschAATTnovell.com- added xmlto to BuildRequires to generate HTML documentation from XML sources
* Tue Dec 21 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- bumped version number to 7.6
* Tue Nov 30 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org- revert symbol export control patch, other packages happend to use libX11 private symbols
* Tue Nov 30 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org- export only public API symbols- disable silent rules, defeat the purpose of post build checks
* Sun Nov 21 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- update to release 1.4.0
* After 3 release candidates, it\'s finally done - libX11 1.4 is released.
* Sat Oct 30 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- update to release 188.8.131.523
* This is the third release candidate for libX11 1.4. Will the third time be the charm? Hopefully Dan\'s fixes to disable fopping the docs by default will solve the build issues that many people had with the second RC.
* Wed Sep 22 2010 sndirschAATTnovell.com- update to release 184.108.40.2062 \"This is the second (and hopefully last) release candidate for libX11 1.4. A final release is planned to occur by the end of September, so that it will be available for inclusion in the X11R7.6 katamari, since I missed the original goal of releasing at XDS time.\"
* Sat Sep 04 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- update to release 220.127.116.111
* This is the first release candidate for libX11 1.4. A final release is planned to occur around the time of the X Developer Summit in mid-September, so that it will be available for inclusion in the X11R7.6 katamari.- removed p_xauth.diff; obsoleted by bug-262309_xcb-xauthlocalhostname.diff in xorg-x11-libxcb package
* Sat Sep 04 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- update to release 1.3.5- adjusted p_sr_CS-compose.diff
* Fri Apr 02 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- bumped version number to 7.5
* Sat Jan 16 2010 sndirschAATTsuse.de- update to release 1.3.2- adjusted p_sr_CS-compose.diff
* Mon Dec 14 2009 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- add baselibs.conf as a source
* Sat Nov 14 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- regenerated p_new-locales.diff
* Fri Jul 10 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- libX11 1.2.2
* various fixes
* support for some locales added- adjusted p_new-locales.diff
* Thu Apr 30 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- pack .la files in devel package- move .a files to devel package
* Thu Apr 30 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- reenabled build of static libs on openSUSE <= 11.1
* Tue Apr 28 2009 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de- fix -devel package dependencies
* Tue Apr 21 2009 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de- remove static libraries and \"la\" files
* Tue Apr 07 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- libX11 1.2.1
* various fixes
* support for some locales added- adjusted en-locales.diff, p_new-locales.diff
* Tue Mar 03 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- fixed and reenabled scim_swallow.diff (bnc #434865)
* Tue Mar 03 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- redone scim_swallow.diff (replaces scim_swallow1.diff/ scim_swallow2.diff); disabled for now since it breaks scim completely
* Sun Mar 01 2009 sndirschAATTsuse.de- libX11 1.2- obsoletes bug356556-bad_array_index.diff, p_XFree86-4.2.0-i18n-xlib-20020322.diff.bz2, p_xlc-locale.diff, p_xlib-threadsafe.diff, xkb-rangefix.diff- adjusted p_sr_CS-compose.diff, p_xauth.diff, scim_swallow1.diff