Changelog for drbd-9.0.14+git.62f906cf-lp150.3.11.x86_64.rpm
* Thu May 03 2018 nwangAATTsuse.com- Update to 9.0.14-1
* fix regression in 9.0.13: call after-split-brain-recovery handlers no auto-recovery strategies (not even the default: disconnect) would be applied, nodes would stay connected and all nodes would try to become the source of the resync.
* fix spurious temporary promotion failure: if after Primary loss failover happened too quickly, transparently retry internally.
* fixup recently introduced P_ZEROES to actually work as intended
* fix online-verify to account for skipped blocks; otherwise, it won\'t notice that it has finished, apparently being stuck near \"100% done\"
* expose more resync and online-verify statistics and details
* improve accounting of \"in-flight\" data and resync requests
* allow taking down an already useless minor device during \"down\", even if it is (temporarily) opened by for example udev scanning
* fix for a node staying \"only\" Consistent and not returning to UpToDate in certain scenarios when fencing is enabled
* fix data generation UUID propagate during resync
* compat for upstream kernels up to v4.17
* Sun Apr 08 2018 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1090167, Update to 9.0.13-1
* abort a resync if a resync source becomes weakly and the sync targetis a neighbor of the primary
* fix UUID handling with multiple diskless nodes
* When a data-set gets into contact with an all diskless cluster, make sure to either set it to \"Consistent\" or reject the attach
* correctly handle when a node that was marked as intentional diskless should get a disk
* fix outdating of weakly connected nodes
* made returning from Ahead to SyncSource more reliable
* fix a hard to trigger deadlock in the receiver
* fix online resize in the presence of two or more diskless nodes
* fix online add of volumes to diskless nodes when it already has established connections
* Set the SO_KEEPALIVE socket option on data sockets
* automatically solve a specific split brain when quorum is enabled
* Compat: Added support for kernels up to v4.15.x
* new wire packet P_ZEROES a cousin of P_DISCARD, following the kernel as it introduced separated BIO ops for writing zeros and discarding
* compat workaround for two RHEL 7.5 idiosyncrasies regarding refcount_t and struct nla_policy- Remove patch support-timer-setup.patch. Upstream fix 74b1cbb274
* Sun Feb 11 2018 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1080458, enable build with kernel-rt on x86_64.- bsc#1080459, support build against 4.15.0. setup_timer() change to timer_setup()- Add patch support-timer-setup.patch
* Wed Jan 24 2018 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1077318, Update to 9.0.12
* Fix a race condition in the device_open code path that can cause an internal counter to go negative- Update to 9.0.11
* Fix bug in compat code: Without this fix large bios are not split.
* Wed Dec 06 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1074169, Update to 9.0.10-1
* Fix resync of two secondary nodes in the presence of a 3rd node that is primary (maybe with disk or diskless); Fixed the race condition that caused the resync to sometimes not terminate
* Improve connection behavior with autopromote enable one node Primary and udev present.
* Fix in memory alignment of DRBD\'s struct bio.
* Improve the quorum implementation, so that is works nicely with for the purpose of replacing fencing with quorum in a Pacemaker setup.
* Ensure compatibility with upstream Linux kernel 4.14- Remove patch reproducible.patch
* Fri Nov 17 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1068587, add build request libelf-devel to build.
* Wed Oct 11 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1062749, disable buildrt against SLE15 x86_64 temporarily. This change will be removed when rt is ready.
* Fri Oct 06 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1061981, update to 9.0.9
* fix occasionally forgotten resyncs in installations where diskless primaries are present.
* fix an issue that causes unexpected split-brain upon connect.
* in a cluster with a diskless primary, when a server goes away, and is not outdated, outdate it upon reconnect.
* fix update of exposed data UUID on diskless primaries.
* fix a possible OOPS when in a debug message regarding bitmap locking
* fix discard bigger than 1MiB
* fix left over bits in bitmap on SyncSource after resync
* fix peers becoming unexpectedly displayed as D_OUTDATED at the end of a resync
* fix a race between auto promote and auto demote of multiple volumes in a single resource
* Speed up down of many resources by using call_rcu() instead of synchronize_rcu()
* Make it compatible with the soon to be released 4.13 kernel- Modify reproducible.patch since part of the patch is merged
* Wed Jul 19 2017 bwiedemannAATTsuse.com- Add reproducible.patch to sort file lists (boo#1041090) and to override build date (boo#1047218) to fix build-compare
* Wed Jun 14 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1045473, update to 9.0.8 fix a race condition between adding connections and receiving data fix a OOPS on a diskfull node when a request from a diskless node fix a distributed deadlock when doing a discard/write-same burst fix an issue with diskless nodes adopting wrong current UUIDs fix wrongly rejected two-phase-state transactions fix initial resync, triggered by \"--force primary\"(regression 9.0.7) Speed-up AL-updates with bio flags REQ_META and REQ_PRIO Merged changes from 8.4.10 and with that compatibility with Linux-4.12- Remove patch fix-initial-sync-stop.patch- Fix the license to GPL-2.0+
* Thu May 25 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1038852, fix initial sync not triggered add patch fix-initial-sync-stop.patch
* Wed Apr 26 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- Update to 9.0.7 Using 9.0.7rc2 for upgrading from rc1...- bsc#1028124, fix kernel compat- Fix a potenial split brain- Change the drbd-utils requirement to 8.9.11
* Fri Mar 24 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- Update to 9.0.7rc1- various fixes to the 2-phase-commit online resize fix fencing and disk state trasition and from consistent, necessary for crm-fence-peer fix calculation of authoritative nodes Quorum to avoid data divergence, an alternative to fencing Compat with Linux 4.10- Remove patch drbd_wrapper-Blank-out-WRITE_SYNC-warning-for-new-ke.patch- Add fix-resync-finished-with-syncs-have-bits-set.patch for bsc#1025089- Including the compatible fix of bsc#1031299
* Mon Mar 06 2017 hareAATTsuse.de- Compability fixes for SLE12 SP3 (bsc#993388, FATE#321732)- Add patch drbd_wrapper-Blank-out-WRITE_SYNC-warning-for-new-ke.patch
* Thu Feb 16 2017 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1025585, upgrade to 9.0.6
* Fri Nov 25 2016 lpechacekAATTsuse.com- Excluded openSUSE from RT KMP build (bsc#1005578)
* Sat Nov 19 2016 lpechacekAATTsuse.com- Enabled RT KMP build (bsc#1005578)
* Mon Oct 24 2016 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#1006176, compat with kernel 4.8 with 9.0.5
* Mon Oct 24 2016 nwangAATTsuse.com- Upgrade 9.0.2 to 9.0.5- Remove patch compat-4.7-9902af79-i_mutex.patch Remove patch compat-4.7-fe8fb75e-blk_queue_write_cache.patch Remove patch compat-4.7-50225243-kill-nla_put_u64.patch Remove patch compat-4.7-1dee3f59-align-nla-u64.patch Remove patch drbd-buildcompare.patch Remove patch kernel-4.5-compat.patch Remove patch temp.patch
* Wed Jun 08 2016 nwangAATTsuse.com- bsc#983633, upgrade to ver9.0.2 to build against kernel 4.6/4.7- Add patch compat-4.7-9902af79-i_mutex.patch- Add patch compat-4.7-fe8fb75e-blk_queue_write_cache.patch- Add patch compat-4.7-50225243-kill-nla_put_u64.patch- Add patch compat-4.7-1dee3f59-align-nla-u64.patch
* Fri Apr 08 2016 nwangAATTsuse.com- Compat with kernel 4.5- Add patch kernel-4.5-compat.patch
* Mon Mar 07 2016 olafAATTaepfle.de- Remove timstamp from binaries Add patch drbd-buildcompare.patch
* Mon Mar 07 2016 nwangAATTsuse.com- Update to release drbd-9.0.1- Depend on drbd-utils >= 8.9.6
* Mon Nov 30 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- Update to released drbd-9.0.0- Remove patch 0001-Support-zeroout-device-in-initial-sync.patch- Remove patch update-to-8.4.6-5.patch- Remove patch rename-GFP_WAIT-to-GFP_RECLAIM.patch- Remove patch new-bio-struct.patch
* Fri Nov 20 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- BSC#955968, support GFP_RECLAIM in kernel4.4- Add rename-GFP_WAIT-to-GFP_RECLAIM.patch
* Thu Oct 22 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- BSC#950477, support new bio struct in kernel4.3- Add new-bio-struct.patch
* Fri Oct 16 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- BSC#950477, update to 8.4.6-5 to fix bdi congested.- Rename 0001-drbd-Support-zeroout-device-in-initial-sync.patch to 0001-Support-zeroout-device-in-initial-sync.patch- Add update-to-8.4.6-5.patch
* Fri Sep 25 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- BSC#947460, add rcdrbd symlink.
* Wed Aug 19 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- Fate#317940, merge patch set into one patch.- Support zeroout/discard-devices instead of zap-devices- New feature flag FF_DISCARD- Add patch 0001-drbd-Support-zeroout-device-in-initial-sync.patch- Remove old patch set: Patch 0000-cover-letter-fate317940.patch Patch 0001-drbd-Fix-the-wrong-logic-of-moving-history.patch Patch 0002-drbd-Add-options-zap_devices-to-new-current-uuid.patch Patch 0003-drbd-A-function-to-zero-out-drbd-backing-device.patch Patch 0004-drbd-New-packet-P_ZERO_OUT.patch Patch 0005-drbd-Functions-to-notify-peer-node-to-start.patch Patch 0006-drbd-Wapper-for-zeroing-out-device-by-worker.patch Patch 0007-drbd-Flags-for-background-drbd-device-work.patch Patch 0008-drbd-Function-to-work-with-packet-P_ZERO_OUT.patch Patch 0009-drbd-Receive-zero-out-command-from-peer-node.patch Patch 0010-drbd-Handle-new-current-uuid-zap-devices.patch
* Wed Jul 29 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- BSC#939778. Add obsolete of old packages and a description for KMP package.- Require kernel-source-rt for RT.
* Mon Jul 20 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- Fate#317940. Speed up initial sync by supporting zero out device. Patch 0000-cover-letter-fate317940.patch Patch 0001-drbd-Fix-the-wrong-logic-of-moving-history.patch Patch 0002-drbd-Add-options-zap_devices-to-new-current-uuid.patch Patch 0003-drbd-A-function-to-zero-out-drbd-backing-device.patch Patch 0004-drbd-New-packet-P_ZERO_OUT.patch Patch 0005-drbd-Functions-to-notify-peer-node-to-start.patch Patch 0006-drbd-Wapper-for-zeroing-out-device-by-worker.patch Patch 0007-drbd-Flags-for-background-drbd-device-work.patch Patch 0008-drbd-Function-to-work-with-packet-P_ZERO_OUT.patch Patch 0009-drbd-Receive-zero-out-command-from-peer-node.patch Patch 0010-drbd-Handle-new-current-uuid-zap-devices.patch- Delete useless patch init-script-fixes.diff- ExcludeArch i586 and s390, since user space split into drbd-utils.
* Fri Apr 17 2015 nwangAATTsuse.com- Update to 8.4.6- With DRBD module version 8.4.5, we split out the management tools into their own repository. Started out as \"drbd-utils version 8.9.0\". To manage DRBD 8.4.5 kernel modules and above, want drbd-utils >= 8.9.0- fix failing of user space helpers since kernel 3.13. This bug is known as \'out of mem, failed to invoke fence-peer helper\'- fix connection timeouts for resources with multiple volumes- fix an issue with DRBD on linux software raid by properly remapping bi_bdev- fix a (hard to trigger) race condition between promoting to primary an connection handshake. In case the bug was hit the Primary got stuck in WFBitmapS connection state- Fix a NULL deref when resuming IO on a diskless primary- Fix compile issues with uncommon architectures- improvements to asender performance. With high end backing storage and networking equipment you may see IOPS improvements between 25% to 50%.- Highest number on a single drbd seen by LINBIT so far: 160000 IOPS- backport of events2 and status commands from drbd9. This allows to be DRBD9 compatible starting with this release, and to get used to DRBD9 compatible status reporting- support for lsblk in drbd- Update to 8.4.5- fix potential BUG_ON in mempool_alloc for older kernels (<2.6.23)- fix cornercase of resync finished detection- fix drbd_ldev_destroy to run exactly once and in worker context- fix spurious detach/disconnect: don\'t announce WRITE_SAME- fix NULL pointer deref in blk_add_request_payload- (DISCARD/TRIM handling in sd)- fix regression: potential NULL pointer dereference- fix regression: potential list corruption- fix regression: potential deadlock in adm functions (drbdsetup)- fix regression: /sbin vs /usr/sbin in scripts- fix race stopping the worker thread- new debugfs presence expose oldest requests and other details- userspace moved to own repository- linux 3.13 and 3.14 compatibility- improve adaptive resync controler- reduce bitmap IO during resync- allow write-ordering policy to be bumped up again- trigger tcp_flush_pending_frames() for PING/PING_ACK- fix potential segfault in drbdadm adjust- drbdsetup improvements: fix netlink socket buffers; detect modprobe failure
* Fri May 30 2014 lwangAATTsuse.com- modify drbd.rules by removing NAME and adding SYMLINK in case that configuration has a device name diffrent from kernel node (bnc#878119) add: fix-udev-for-drbd-start-timeout.patch
* Tue May 20 2014 lmbAATTsuse.com- Packages drbd-xen, drbd-utils, drbd-bash-completion, and drbd-pacemaker were merged into drbd (bnc#878793)
* Sun Apr 13 2014 mmarekAATTsuse.cz- Add # needssslcertforbuild to use the project\'s certificate when building in a home project.
* Mon Mar 31 2014 rgoldwynAATTsuse.com- Add Module.supported and preamble (bnc#871132)
* Thu Mar 27 2014 xliAATTsuse.com- Update to 220.127.116.11- fix potential BUG_ON in mempool_alloc for older kernels (<2.6.23)- fix cornercase of resync finished detection- fix drbd_ldev_destroy to run exactly once and in worker context- fix spurious detach/disconnect: don\'t announce WRITE_SAME- fix NULL pointer deref in blk_add_request_payload (DISCARD/TRIM handling in sd)- fix regression: potential NULL pointer dereference- fix regression: potential list corruption- fix regression: potential deadlock in adm functions (drbdsetup)- fix regression: /sbin vs /usr/sbin in scripts- fix race stopping the worker thread- linux 3.13 compatibility- improve adaptive resync controler- reduce bitmap IO during resync- allow write-ordering policy to be bumped up again- trigger tcp_flush_pending_frames() for PING/PING_ACK- new sysfs oldest_requests attribute (may be moved to debugfs)- fix potential segfault in drbdadm adjust- drbdsetup improvements: fix socket buffers; detect modprobe failure- Upstream version cs: 3c1f46cb19993f98b22fdf7e18958c21ad75176d
* Thu Mar 13 2014 xliAATTsuse.com- Handle drbd devices when presented as phy devices by xenstore with libxl (bnc#865682) + add_phy_to_block-drbd.diff
* Wed Jan 29 2014 roAATTsuse.de- disable build_kmp on i586 and s390, SLE-12 does not build a runnable kernel there
* Mon Oct 14 2013 lmbAATTsuse.com
* Mon Oct 14 2013 lmbAATTsuse.com- Update to official 8.4.4- drbd: evaluate disk and network timeout on different requests- drbd: Fix a hole in the challange-response connection authentication- drbd: always implicitly close last epoch when idle- drbd: add back some fairness to AL transactions- drbd: keep max-bio size during detach/attach on disconnected primary- drbd: fix a race between start_resync and send_and_submit- drbd: fix deadlock in discard fallback code- Build drbd KMPs.
* Thu Oct 10 2013 lmbAATTsuse.com- Update to 8.4.4rc2- fix potential deadlock when concurrently fencing and establishing a connection- fix potential distributed deadlock during verify or resync- fix decoding of bitmap vli rle for device sizes > 64 TB- fix for deadlock when using automatic split-brain-recovery- only fail empty flushes if no good data is reachable- avoid to shrink max_bio_size due to peer re-configuration- fix resume-io after reconnect with broken fence-peer handler- crm-fence-peer: less cib polling, peer-alive detection using crmadmin, and other improvements- OCF RA: avoid too tight pacemaker driven recovery loop on failed promote, implement adjust_master_score parameter- fix too large bursts for very slow resync rates- don\'t let application IO throttle resync to a stall- Fixed attaching to disks with fixed size external meta-data (This regressions was introduced with 8.4.3)- Fixed a crash when the connection broke at a very exact point in time while a graceful disconnect executes- Support for REQ_DISCARD- Allow parallel promote/demote- Allow online changing of al-stripes and al-stripe-size with the resize command- drbdadm adjust now deals with IP-address changes correctly- Align the internal object model with drbd-9.0 (away from drbd-8.3)- New drbd-proxy option \"bwlimit\"; allow proxy options on host level- Compiles on Linux v3.10
* Wed Sep 18 2013 lmbAATTsuse.com- Update drbd version string in specfile so that a future 8.4.4 check-in will be considered newer than 8.4.4rc1.- Clean-up specfile based on spec-cleaner
* Mon Sep 16 2013 lmbAATTsuse.com- Update to drbd 8.4.4rc1- Disable heartbeat support (heartbeat no longer ships on openSUSE)- fix decoding of bitmap vli rle for device sizes > 64 TB- fix for deadlock when using automatic split-brain-recovery- only fail empty flushes if no good data is reachable- avoid to shrink max_bio_size due to peer re-configuration- fix resume-io after reconnect with broken fence-peer handler- fencing script improvements- Fixed attaching to disks with fixed size external meta-data (This regressions was introduced with 8.4.3)- Allow online changing of al-stripes and al-stripe-size with the resize command- drbdadm adjust now deals with IP-address changes correctly- Align the internal object model with drbd-9.0 (away from drbd-8.3)- Do not end up in Unconnected state if the connection breaks at a certain point during the handshake (was introduced with 8.3.12)- Closed a race condition between promoting and connection handshake, that could lead to an inconsistent view of the peer\'s UUIDS- Fixed a race condition that could lead to a full sync, if connection breaks at a certain point while starting a regular resync- Fixed crm-fence-peer.sh for pacemaker 1.1.8- Fixed a list corruption for read requests that complete with an error after they were aborted- Fixed a kernel panic if the device size was an exact multiple of 128MiB- Fixed a potential memory allocation during deadlock online resize- Improve the handling of read-errors: Make sure that sectors that had a read error are overwritten with data from the peer on the next resync- Expose the data-generation-uuids through /sys/block/drbdXX/drbd/- The new flag --peer-max-bio-size for drbdmeta create-md is of use if you plan to use the device for long time without peer- Fixed a potential protocol error and resulting disconnect/reconnect, when a disk fails on the secondary node. (Introduced with 8.4.2)- Do not fail empty flushed on diskless, primary node- Fixed calculation of master scores for single volume and unconfigured resources in the drbd.ocf RA- When the connection breaks during a grace full disconnect DRBD failed to call the eventually configured fence-peer handler. Fixed.- Obey md-barrier setting when changed via the disk-options command- Non blocking queuing of AL-updates; This change significantly improves the number of IOPs in case the workload does not fit into the configured AL size. (Backport from drbd-9)- New options for drbdmeta create-md --al-stripes and --al-stripe-size to create a larger and striped AL- Fixed drbdadm adjust of max-bio-bvecs- Fixed a memory leak of 336 byte per attach/detach cycle- Fix a potential null-pointer deference when configuring invalid resync after dependencies- Fixed IO resuming after connection was established before fence peer handler returned- Fixed an issue in the state engine that could cause state lockup with multiple volumes- Write all pages of the bitmap if it gets moved during an online resize operation. (This issue was introduced with 8.3.10)- Fixed a race condition could cause DRBD to go through a NetworkFailure state during disconnect- Fixed a race condition in the disconnect code path that could lead to a BUG() (introduced with 8.4.0)- Fixed a write ordering problem on SyncTarget nodes for a write to a block that gets resynced at the same time. The bug can only be triggered with a device that has a firmware that actually reorders writes to the same block (merged from 8.3.13)- Fixed a potential deadlock during restart of conflicting writes- Disable the write ordering method \"barrier\" by default, since it is not possible for a driver to find out if it works reliably since 2.6.36- All fixes that went into 8.3.13- Removed a null pointer access when using on-congestion policy on a diskless device- In case of a graceful detach under IO load, wait for the outstanding IO. (As opposed to aborting IOs as a forcefully detach does)- Reinstate disabling AL updates with invalidate-remote (8.4.0 regression)- Reinstate the \'disk-barrier no\', \'disk-flushes no\', and \'disk-drain no\' switches (8.4.0 regression)- Backported the request code from DRBD-9. Improves handling of many corner cases.- Support FLUSH/FUA bio flags- Made the establishing of connections faster- New option \'al-updates no\' to disable writing transactions into the- activity log. It is use full if you prefer a full sync after a primary crash, for improved performance of a spread out random write work load- Expose the data generation identifies via sysfs- \"--stop\" option for online verify to specify a stop sector- Fixed a bug that might cause in kernel list corruption triggered by simultaneous IO on multiple volumes in a single resource- Fixed a bug that might cause a kernel OOPS in the worker thread while the receiver tied to establish a connection (drbd-8.4.0 regression)- Fixed an issue in the receiver that could cause connection triggered by simultaneous IO on multiple volumes in a single resource- Consider the discard-my-data flag for all volumes- Fixed attaching to backing devices that do not support barriers/flushes, when barriers/flushes are not disabled by the configuration. (drbd-8.4.0 regression)- Fixed a rare compatibility issue with DRBD\'s older than 8.3.7 when negotiating the bio_size- Fixed a rare race condition where an empty resync could stall with if pause/unpause events happen in parallel- Made the re-establishing of connections quicker, if it got a broken pipe once. Previously there was a bug in the code caused it to waste the first successful established connection after a broken pipe event.- crm-fence-peer.sh: Can now deal with multiple DRBD instances being in a master/slave group- Optional load balancing for read requests: new keyword \"read-balance\"
* Mon May 13 2013 oheringAATTsuse.de- Make /etc/xen mode 0700 to protect vnc passwords.
* Tue Jul 10 2012 tserongAATTsuse.com- Don\'t use /var/lock/subsys in init script (bnc#714643)
* Fri Dec 16 2011 tserongAATTsuse.com- update to 8.3.11
* Added missing spinlock in compressed bitmap receive (regression introduced in 8.3.10, could lead to \"negative\" out-of-sync stats and non-terminating resync when \"use-rle\" is enabled)
* Fixed handling of read errors during online verify runs
* Fixes for possible distributed deadlocks during online verify and checksum based resync processes
* Fixed handling of IO errors with an on-io-error=pass-on policy; the disk state goes to inconsistent
* Fixed the behavior in case ping-timeout and ping-int are set to the same value
* Fix for connecting on high latency network links
* Fixed wrong connection drops (\"PingAck did not arrive in time\") with asymmetrically congested networks
* Fixed state transitions if fence-peer handler returns after connection was established again
* Fixes to drbdmeta and drbdsetup for the > 16TByte support
* Made negotiation of max_bio_size conservative instead of optimistic
* Network timeouts for mirrored write requests are now always enforced, no longer only when the socket is congested
* Sun Sep 18 2011 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile (cf. packaging guidelines)
* Mon Feb 21 2011 roAATTnovell.com- update to 8.3.10
* Fixed a subtle performance degradation that might affected synchronous work loads (databases) (introduced in 8.3.9)
* Fixed a locking regression (introduced in 8.3.9)
* Fixed on-no-data-accessible for Primary, SyncTarget nodes (Bugz 332)
* Progress bar for online verify
* Optionally use the resync speed control loop code for the online verify process as well
* Added code to detect false positives when using data-integrity-alg
* New config option on-congestion and new connection states ahead and behind
* Reduced IO latencies during resync, bitmap exchange and temporal states
* Only build a single kernel module package on distributions that provide the infrastructure to have kernel version independent modules
* On 64bit architectures allow device sizes up to one petabyte- update to 8.3.9
* Fix for possible deadlock on IO error during resync
* Fixed a race condition between adding and removing network configuration. Lead to a BUG_ON() when triggered.
* Fixed spurious full syncs that could happen after an empty resync and concurrent connection loss.
* Fixed spurious full syncs that happened when connection got lost while one node was in WFSyncUUID state (Bugz 318)
* Fixed a race in the meta-data update code path, that could lead to forgotten updates to the meta-data. That in fact could lead to unexpected behavior at the next connect
* Fixed potential deadlock on detach
* Fixed potential data divergence after multiple failures
* Implicitly create unconfigured devices which are referenced in sync-after dependencies.
* OCF RA now also works with pacemaker 1.1
* Allow BIO sizes of up to 128kByte. Note: In case drbd-proxy is used, at least version 1.0.16 of drbd-proxy is required.
* New configuration keyword on-no-data-accessible. Possible values io-error, and suspend-io. The default is \"io-error\", which matches the previous behavior.
* If the fencing policy is set to resource-and-stonith, the primary node will creates the new current UUID _after_ the fencing handler returned. (Before it did immediately)
* Rewrote the resync speed control loop code. New configuration parameters c-plan-ahead, c-fill-target, c-delay-target, c-max-rate, c-min-rate.
* Disable activity log updates when all blocks of an unconnected device is are out of sync. That can be activated by using \"invalidate-remote\" on an unconnected primary.
* Improved IPv6 support: link local addresses
* Improved resync speed display in /proc/drbd
* Thu Oct 21 2010 roAATTsuse.de- update to 18.104.22.168
* Revert delay probes, they could potentially lead to stalled resync. Feature is being re-implemented differently
* DRBD ocf resource agent now treats hostnames case insensitive- update to 8.3.8
* Do not expose failed local READs to upper layers, regression introduced in 8.3.3
* Fixed support for devices with 4k hard sector size (again)
* Fixed a potential Oops in the disconnect code
* Fixed a race condition that could cause DRBD to consider the peers disk as Inconstent after resync instead of UpToDate (Bugz 271)
* Fixed a reace condition that could cause DRBD to consider the peers disk as Outdated instead of Inconsistent during resync (Bugz 277)
* Disallow to start a resync with invalidate / invalidate-remote when the source disk is not UpToDate
* Forcing primary works now also for Consistent, not only for Outdated and Inconsistent (Bugz 266)
* Improved robustness against corrupt or malicous sector addresses when receiving data
* Added the initial-split-brain, it gets called also if the split-brain gets automatically resolved
* Added the --assume-clean option for the resize command, it causes drbd to not resync the new storage after an online grow operation
* drbdadm: Do not segfault if stacked-on-top-of refers to an undefined res
* drbdadm: Do not consider configs with invalid after statements as invalid
* drbdadm: Do not segfault if the peer\'s proxy section is missing
* drbdadm: Allow nullglob in include statement
* drbdadm: Fixed the use of waitpid
* init script: fix insserv headers (Debian 576901)
* Gave the receiving code the ability to use multiple BIOs for writing a single data packet; now DRBD works with BIOs up to 32kByte also on LVM devices; from now on the use_bmbv config option does nothing
* New command check-resize, that allows DRBD to detect offline resizing and to move internal meta-data accordingly
* Added a control loop, that allows DRBD to find auto tune the resync speed, on connections with large queues (drbd-proxy)
* --dry-run option for connect; disconnects after sync handshake
* --overwrite-data-of-peer got an alias named --force
* Improvements to crm-fence-peer
* Fixed option parsing and stacking in snapshot-resync-target-lvm.sh
* Compiles on 2.6.33 and 2.6.34- removed patches: 64bit-fixes.diff (upstream/obsolete)
* Fri Jun 25 2010 tserongAATTnovell.com- Include Linbit RA
* Sun Apr 11 2010 dmuellerAATTsuse.de- remove KMP subpackage, the kernel modules are part of the kernel and don\'t build out of tree anymore- update to 8.3.7:
* Lots of fixes to the new RPM packaging
* Lots of fixes to the autoconfig stuff
* Following the rename of CONFIG_LBD to CONFIG_LBDAF
* Silenced an assert. Could trigger after changing write ordering (Bugz 261)
* Fixed a race condition between detach and ongoing IO. Very hard to trigger, caused an OOPS in make_request/drbd_make_request. (Bugz 262)
* Fixed a regression in the resync handshake code introduced before 8.3.3. That bug causes DRBD to block during the initial handshake when a partial resync is not possible but a full resync is necessary. Happens very rarely. (Bugz 260)
* Do not drop into StandAlone mode when connection is lost during authentication
* Corrected a null test in the authentication code, found by conccinelle, thanks to upstream integration. The chance to trigger that was probably 10^-9.
* crm-fence-peer.sh is now also usable if DRBD is managed from the xen block helper script
* Fixes to the init script\'s dependencies
* Backported cleanups that where contributed to the in kernel DRBD
* Allow online resizing of disconnected devices, new option to drbdsetup drbdsetup /dev/drbdX resize --assume-peer-has-space
* Allow multiple after options in the syncer section for stacked setups
* Correctly process relative paths in include statements in drbd.conf
* New option (-t) for drbdadm to test syntax of config snippets
* Following Linux upstream changes 2.6.32 (SHASH and in_flight issues)
* New /etc/drbd.conf example that suggests the use of /etc/drbd.d/xxx.res
* Fixed a regression introduced shortly before 8.3.3, which might case a deadlock in DRBD\'s disconnect code path. (Bugz 258)
* Fixed drbdsetup X resume-io which is needed for the recovery from the effects of broken fence-peer scripts. (Bugz 256)
* Do not reduce master score of a current Primary on connection loss, to avoid unnecessary migrations
* Do not display the usage count dialog for /etc/inti.d/drbd status
* Fri Jan 08 2010 vuntzAATTopensuse.org- Remove unneeded glib-devel BuildRequires.
* Wed Oct 07 2009 ajAATTsuse.de- update to 8.3.4:
* Support kernel 2.6.31
* Numerous bug fixes
* Support for Infiniband via SDP (sockets direct protocol)- Add build fix from upstream.
* Sun Jul 19 2009 cooloAATTnovell.com- trying to get installation right
* Tue Jul 14 2009 teelynn19AATTaim.com- update to 8.3.2
* For kernel 2.6.30 support - see internal changelog of source
* Sun Apr 19 2009 roAATTsuse.de- update to 8.3.1
* Fixed drbdadm invalidate on disconnected devices (reg in 8.2.7)
* Fixed a hard to trigger spinlock deadlock when using device stacking with the upper device having a smaller minor number than the lower device. (Bugz 210)
* Adding a missing range check in ensure_mdev()
* Implemented a congested_fn; the kernel can keep its pdflushes running now
* Improvements the connection code for high latency links
* Fix for several potential memory leaks when allocating a device
* Use an additional meta data bit to store the fact of an old crashed primary
* Udev rule that populates /dev/drbd/by-res/ and /dev/drbd/by-disk/
* New timeout option: outdated-wfc-timeout
* New drbdmeta option: --ignore-sanity-checks
* Include statement for drbd.conf
* Improvements to drbd-overview.pl
* Fixed snapshot-resync-target-lvm.sh to work with more than 10 devices
* Do not force a full resync after a detach on a primary node
* Compatibility with Linux 2.6.27, 2.6.28 and 2.6.29- update to 8.3.0
* Fixed \'sleep with spinlock held\' in case online verify found a difference
* Fixed error code pathes in request processing.
* Fix for stack smashing in drbdmeta
* Fixed a bug that could lead to a crash when detaching/attaching on the primary under heavy IO (Bugz 171)
* Fixed a bug in the new epoch code (introduced with 8.2.7). Might cause crash at reconnect after connection loss during heavy IO (Bugz 160)
* Fixed a bug in drbdsetup that could cause drbdsetup wait-connect to miss the connection event.
* Fixed a race condition in the new barrier code. (Reordered barrier ACKs)
* Do not rely on blkdev_issue_flush() returning ENOTSUPP
* bitmap in unmapped pages = support for devices > 4TByte (was DRBD+)
* checksum based resync (was DRBD+)
* support for stacked resource (was DRBD+)
* Added support for stacked resources to the bash completion stuff
* Added missing documentation (manpages)
* Fixed drbdadm handlers for stacked resources
* Support of drbd-proxy in stacked setups
* RedHat cluster suite (rgmanager) integration scripts
* Renamed \'state\' to \'role\'
* More build compatibility with older vendor kernels
* Added drbd-overview.pl to the packages- update filelist