Changelog for python3-peewee-3.8.2-2.4.x86_64.rpm
Fri Jan 18 13:00:00 2019 avvissuAATTyandex.by
- Update to 3.8.2:
* The default row-type for INSERT queries executed with a non-default
RETURNING clause has changed from tuple to Model instances. This
makes INSERT behavior consistent with UPDATE and DELETE queries
that specify a RETURNING clause.
* Removing support for the table_alias model Meta option.
* Added playhouse.shortcuts.ReconnectMixin, which can be used to
implement automatic reconnect under certain error conditions.
* Fix SQL generation bug when using an inline window function in
the ORDER BY clause of a query.
* Fix possible zero-division in user-defined implementation of
BM25 ranking algorithm for SQLite full-text search.
Mon Oct 8 14:00:00 2018 avvissuAATTyandex.by
- Update to 3.7.1:
* Added table_settings model Meta option, which should be a list
of strings specifying additional options for CREATE TABLE, which
are placed after the closing parentheses.
* Allow specification of on_update and on_delete behavior for
many-to-many relationships when using ManyToManyField.
* Fixed incorrect SQL generation for Postgresql ON CONFLICT clause
when the conflict_target is a named constraint (rather than an
index expression). This introduces a new keyword-argument to the
on_conflict() method: conflict_constraint, which is currently only
supported by Postgresql. Refs issue #1737.
* Fixed incorrect SQL for sub-selects used on the right side of IN
expressions. Previously the query would be assigned an alias, even
though an alias was not needed.
* Fixed incorrect SQL generation for Model indexes which contain SQL
functions as indexed columns.
* Fixed bug in the generation of special queries used to perform
operations on SQLite FTS5 virtual tables.
* Allow frozenset to be correctly parameterized as a list of values.
* Allow multi-value INSERT queries to specify columns as a list of
* Support CROSS JOIN for model select queries.
Sat Jul 28 14:00:00 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de
- Add missing \"that\".
Thu Jul 19 14:00:00 2018 mceplAATTsuse.com
- Update to 3.6.4:
- works with python 3.7.0
- Support for specifying ROWS or RANGE window frame types.
- Add APIs for user-defined window functions if using
pysqlite3 and sqlite 3.25.0 or newer.
- TimestampField now uses 64-bit integer data-type for
- Added support to pwiz and playhouse.reflection to enable
generating models from VIEWs.
- Added lower-level database API for introspecting VIEWs.
- Revamped continuous integration setup for better coverage,
including 3.7 and 3.8-dev.
- Allow building C extensions even if Cython is not
installed, by distributing pre-generated C source files.
- Fixes tests
Wed Jul 4 14:00:00 2018 avvissuAATTyandex.by
- Update to 3.5.2:
* New guide to using window functions in Peewee.
* New and improved table name auto-generation.
* Allow passing single fields/columns to window function
order_by and partition_by arguments.
* Support for FILTER (WHERE...) clauses with window functions
* Added IdentityField class suitable for use with Postgres 10\'s
new identity column type.
* Fixed bug creating indexes on tables that are in attached
* Fixed obscure bug when using prefetch() and ModelAlias to
populate a back-reference related model.
- Change in 3.5.1:
* New documentation for working with relationships in Peewee.
* Improved tests and documentation for MySQL upsert functionality.
* Allow database parameter to be specified with ModelSelect.get()
method. For discussion, see #1620.
* Add QualifiedNames helper to peewee module exports.
* Add temporary= meta option to support temporary tables.
* Allow a Database object to be passed to constructor of
Sat Jun 23 14:00:00 2018 avvissuAATTyandex.by
- Update to 3.5.0:
* see: /usr/share/package/python-peewee/CHANGELOG.md
- Build with dependencies: sqlite3, cython
- Build with python3 and python2 (singlespec)
- Drop the noarch package (arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object)
- Spec file cleanup
Fri Aug 14 14:00:00 2015 iAATTmarguerite.su
- update version 2.6.3
* read https://github.com/coleifer/peewee/releases
Mon Apr 28 14:00:00 2014 iAATTmarguerite.su
- update version 2.2.3
* New migrations module
* Added a return value to Model.save() indicating number of rows
* Added a date_trunc() method that works for Sqlite.
* Added a Model.sqlall() class-method to return all the SQL to
generate the model/indices.
Sun Apr 20 14:00:00 2014 iAATTmarguerite.su
- initial version 2.2.2
* see https://github.com/coleifer/peewee/commits/master for details