Changelog for libtirpc3-32bit-1.0.3-2.3.x86_64.rpm
* Thu Mar 15 2018 jengelhAATTinai.de- Remove ineffective --with-pic.
* Wed Mar 14 2018 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to libtirpc 1.0.3 - clnt_dg_call: Fix a buffer overflow (CVE-2016-4429) - Avoid choosing reserved ports in legacy RPC APIs - rpcinfo: change order of version to be tried to 4, 3, 2 - includes 003-rpc-types.patch - includes 004-replace-bzero-with-memset.patch - includes 005-missing-includes.patch - includes 011-Fix-typo-in-src-libtirpc.map-which-prevents-that-key.patch - includes decls.patch- Drop COPYING.GPLv2, GPLv2 code was removed from library
* Mon Mar 05 2018 kukukAATTsuse.de- Adjust include directory [bsc#1083902]
* Thu Feb 22 2018 fvogtAATTsuse.com- Use %license (boo#1082318)
* Mon Jan 15 2018 kukukAATTsuse.de- Move /usr/include/tirpc to /usr/include
* Mon Nov 27 2017 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add COPYING.GPLv2 and install Licenses for GPLv2 code.
* Tue Nov 14 2017 kukukAATTsuse.de- 005-missing-includes.patch: add missing includes to make headers compatible to sunrpc.
* Mon Nov 13 2017 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to version 1.0.2 - 002-old-automake.patch: not needed anymore - 005-libtirpc-1.0.2-rc1.patch: dropped - 006-Remove-old-meanwhile-wrong-comment-about-FD_SETSIZE-.patch: removed, merged upstream - 007-Change-rtime-function-to-use-poll-instead-of-select.patch: removed, merged upstream - 008-Add-parameters-to-local-prototypes-to-fix-compiler-w.patch: removed, merged upstream - 009-makefd_xprt-checks-that-the-filedesriptor-is-lower-t.patch: removed, merged upstream - 010-The-goto-again-statement-was-an-left-over-from-the-p.patch: removed, merged upstream - 012-libtirpc-needs-rpcsvc-nis.h-for-compiling-but-does-n.patch: removed, merged upstream - 013-If-we-don-t-compile-in-YP-support-don-t-include-YP-h.patch: removed, merged upstream - 014-Add-des_crypt.c-and-des_impl.c-to-become-independent.patch: removed, merged upstream - 015-Fix-includes-to-compile-without-deprecated-glibc-fun.patch: removed, merged upstream - patch6_7.diff: obsolete - Replace explicit_bzero.patch with 004-replace-bzero-with-memset.patch from git - Rename libtirpc-new-path-rpcbindsock.patch to 001-new-rpcbindsock-path.patch
* Mon Nov 13 2017 kukukAATTsuse.de- 003-rpc-types.patch: Add some typedefs to rpc/types.h to allow applications be compiled with -std=iso9899:1990
* Sat Sep 30 2017 jengelhAATTinai.de- Rectify RPM groups and summaries, and update old macro/variable constructs.
* Wed Jul 05 2017 schwabAATTsuse.de- decls.patch: fix missing declarations- explicit_bzero.patch: use explicit_bzero if available
* Mon Mar 14 2016 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add some patches to get libtirpc compiled without needing glibc deprecated functions: - 015-Fix-includes-to-compile-without-deprecated-glibc-fun.patch - 014-Add-des_crypt.c-and-des_impl.c-to-become-independent.patch - 013-If-we-don-t-compile-in-YP-support-don-t-include-YP-h.patch- Add 012-libtirpc-needs-rpcsvc-nis.h-for-compiling-but-does-n.patch to allow bootstrapping of libtirpc without glibc sunrpc code or libnsl NIS+ code.
* Mon Mar 14 2016 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add 011-Fix-typo-in-src-libtirpc.map-which-prevents-that-key.patch (fix export of key_secretkey_is_set)
* Thu Feb 25 2016 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add the following patches to fix some bugs from the poll() port and an endless loop: - 006-Remove-old-meanwhile-wrong-comment-about-FD_SETSIZE-.patch - 007-Change-rtime-function-to-use-poll-instead-of-select.patch - 008-Add-parameters-to-local-prototypes-to-fix-compiler-w.patch - 009-makefd_xprt-checks-that-the-filedesriptor-is-lower-t.patch - 010-The-goto-again-statement-was-an-left-over-from-the-p.patch
* Thu Jan 21 2016 kukukAATTsuse.de- Remove 004-netconfig-prefer-IPv6.patch for SLES12.- Remove libtirpc-getnetconfig-races.patch (was backport). [FATE#320393]
* Wed Jan 20 2016 kukukAATTsuse.de- Split the netconfig configuration file and manual page off into an own RPM. Else it is not possible to install the old and new libtirpc libraries in parallel.
* Tue Nov 17 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to libtirpc-1.0.1 - new major soname - Adjust auth code to match other RPC implementations - Implement more gss auth stuff - use poll() instead of select() in svc_run() - Add more sunrpc compat functions - Sync compat headers with real functions- Drop 005-missing-symvers.patch (upstream)- Drop 006-memleak1.patch (upstream)- Drop 007-memleak2.patch (upstream)- Drop 008-fix-undef-ref.patch (upstream)- Drop 009-authdes_pk_create.patch (upstream)- Drop 010-xdr_sizeof.patch (upstream)- Drop 011-authdes_create.patch (upstream)- Drop 012-xp_sock.patch (upstream)- Drop 099-poll.patch (upstream)- Drop libtirpc-xdr-header.patch (was backport)- Add 005-libtirpc-1.0.2-rc1.patch (fixes deadlock)
* Thu Jul 23 2015 okirAATTsuse.com- Fix public xdr.h header - xdr_rpcvers() were broken (bsc#902439) Added: libtirpc-xdr-header.patch
* Thu Jul 16 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update 099-poll.patch with newest version send upstream.
* Fri Jul 10 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add 099-poll.patch: change svc_run from select() to poll().
* Thu Jul 09 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add 012-xp_sock.patch: add sunrpc compatibility define
* Thu Jul 02 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update 009-authdes_pk_create.patch (fix syncaddr handling)- Add 011-authdes_create.patch (fix syncaddr handling)
* Sat Jun 27 2015 kukukAATTsuse.com- Add 010-xdr_sizeof.patch (enable xdr_sizeof)
* Fri Jun 26 2015 kukukAATTsuse.com- Add 009-authdes_pk_create.patch (missing SunRPC compat function)
* Wed Jun 24 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add 008-fix-undef-ref.patch to fix a undefined reference bug
* Tue Jun 23 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to version 0.3.2 (bring authdes back)- Remove 005-no_IPv6_for_old_code.patch (accepted upstream)- Remove 001-tirpc-features.patch (obsolete)- Add 005-missing-symvers.patch (fix missing, new symbols)- Add 006-memleak1.patch (fix memory leak)- Add 007-memleak2.patch (fix memory leak)
* Mon Jun 01 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Remove krb5-devel from -devel requires, not needed anymore
* Mon Jun 01 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to libtirpc 0.3.1, which incorporates the following patches: - 011-gssapi-update1.patch - 012-gssapi-update2.patch - 013-gssapi-update3.patch - 014-gssapi-update4.patch - 015-gssapi-update5.patch - 016-gssapi-update6.patch - 017-gssapi-update7.patch - 018-gssapi-update8.patch Not needed anymore: - 007-fix-tirpc_map.patch Adjusted: - 001-tirpc-features.patch, merged with 006-rework-features.diff - 002-old-automake.patch
* Tue May 26 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- 007-fix-tirpc_map.patch: fix symbol version for new global names
* Tue May 26 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- 006-rework-features.diff: Adjust for set of gssapi patches- 003-fix-gssapi.patch replaced by 011-gssapi-update1.patch- 012-gssapi-update2.patch: fix krb5-config usage- 013-gssapi-update3.patch: check for gssapi.h- 014-gssapi-update4.patch: don\'t include rpcsec_gss.h- 015-gssapi-update5.patch: don\'t install GSSAPI files if disabled- 016-gssapi-update6.patch: fix rpc_gss_seccreate- 017-gssapi-update7.patch: officialy export two internal functions- 018-gssapi-update8.patch: don\'t use glibc special header files
* Tue May 12 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- 003-fix-gssapi.patch: Correct fix for GSS ABI breakage- 005-no_IPv6_for_old_code.patch: Update comment- 006-rework-features.diff: Rework tirpc-features.h
* Fri May 08 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- 003-fix-gssapi.patch: Update, one chunk did go lost
* Fri May 08 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- 001-tirpc-features.patch: update with official git version- 002-old-automake.patch: re-add for SLES11- 003-fix-gssapi.patch: try to fix the disable-gssapi option correct
* Thu May 07 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Fix HAVE_AUTHDES/HAVE_GSSAPI in public header files (001-tirpc-features.patch)
* Wed May 06 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to official release 0.3.0. authdes was disabled by default upstream.- Following patches were merged: - 001-symbol-versions-v5.patch - 003-add-des_crypt.diff- Remove 002-old-automake.patch, not needed anymore
* Mon May 04 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update 001-symbol-versions-v4.patch with 001-symbol-versions-v5.patch: Add --disable-symvers option
* Thu Apr 30 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update 003-add-des_crypt.diff, fix unresolved des functions
* Thu Apr 30 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to git- Add 003-add-des_crypt.diff to fix unresolved
* Thu Apr 30 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Disable gssapi for SLE11, kerberos version is too old
* Thu Apr 30 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- rpc/rpc.h requires now indirectly gssapi.h from krb5-devel
* Thu Apr 30 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to current git.- The following patches were accepted upstream: - 003-xdr_h-fix.patch - 005-disable-rpcent.patch - 006-no-libnsl.patch - patch1_7.diff - patch2_7.diff - patch3_7.diff- patch7_7.diff: removed, rejected upstream- 001-symbol-versions-v3.patch: replace with 001-symbol-versions-v4.patch
* Fri Apr 24 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add the following patches from the libtirpc-devel mailing list: - patch1_7.diff (remove wrong config.h.in) - patch2_7.diff (fix function name of yp_check) - patch3_7.diff (make sure config.h is included) - patch6_7.diff (use getaddrinfo in getrpcport) - patch7_7.diff (remove prototypes from headers we don\'t supply)
* Fri Apr 24 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Add following patches: - 003-xdr_h-fix.patch (fix wrong defines using xdr_u_int32) - 005-disable-rpcent.patch (use rpcent functions from glibc) - 006-no-libnsl.patch (don\'t link against libnsl)
* Thu Apr 23 2015 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to 0.2.5.git from 20150423 - following patches are accepted upstream: - 003-rpc_broadcast_misformed_replies.patch - libtirpc-misc-segfaults.patch - replace 001-symbol-versions-v2.patch with 001-symbol-versions-v3.patch - enable symbol versioning patch
* Tue Feb 03 2015 lchiquittoAATTsuse.com- Fix race conditions in getnetconfig (bsc#899576, bsc#882973) Added: libtirpc-getnetconfig-races.patch
* Fri Dec 19 2014 kukukAATTsuse.de- 004-netconfig-prefer-IPv6.patch: Prever IPv6 over IPv4 (configured in /etc/netconfig)
* Fri Dec 19 2014 kukukAATTsuse.de- 002-old-automake.patch: make buildable on old systems
* Wed Dec 17 2014 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to 0.2.5.git from 20141217 - following patches are accepted upstream: - 002-clnt_broadcast_fix.patch - 004-getpmaphandle.patch - libtirpc-clntunix_create.patch - libtirpc-getbroadifs-crash.patch - libtirpc-taddr2uaddr-local.patch
* Mon Dec 15 2014 kukukAATTsuse.de- Update to upstream 0.2.5 release- Add symbol versioning to fix symbol conflicts (001-symbol-versions-v2.patch), but disable until commited upstream- Adjust libtirpc-clnt_broadcast_fix.patch and rename to 002-clnt_broadcast_fix.patch- Adjust libtirpc-rpc_broadcast_misformed_replies.patch and rename to 003-rpc_broadcast_misformed_replies.patch- Rename libtirpc-getpmaphandle.patch to 004-getpmaphandle.patch- Adjust libtirpc-bindresvport_blacklist.patch and rename to 000-bindresvport_blacklist.patch- Drop libtirpc-pmap-setunset.patch, not needed anymore- Apply libtirpc-new-path-rpcbindsock.patch only on openSUSE 13.1 and later
* Fri Jan 31 2014 okirAATTsuse.com- Prevent a segfault of \'rpcinfo -b\' on systems with tuntap devices (bnc#861577). Added: libtirpc-getbroadifs-crash.patch
* Fri Jan 10 2014 okirAATTsuse.com- taddr2uaddr would return trailing garbage for AF_LOCAL addresses (libtirpc-taddr2uaddr-local.patch)
* Thu Jan 09 2014 okirAATTsuse.com- Fix a segfault in clntunix_create (libtirpc-clntunix_create.patch)- Fix misc segfaults in rpcb_
* function (libtirpc-misc-segfaults.patch)- Fix _PATH_RPCBSOCK to match rpcbind behavior under systemd (libtirpc-new-path-rpcbindsock.patch)
* Mon Dec 02 2013 nfbrownAATTsuse.com- Change BuildDepends from krb5-devel to krb5-mini-devel for those releases which provide it as the later is sufficient and has fewer down-stream dependencies.
* Wed Nov 13 2013 nfbrownAATTsuse.com- Use krb5 rather than gssglue to provide gss access routines. Both krb5 and gssglue provide routines of the same name, and both can get linked into rpc.gssd, resulting in some confusion. Upstream support seems to be leaning heavily towards avoiding libgssglue. nfs-utils is built without it, and best to build libtirpc without it. (bnc#841788)
* Mon Aug 19 2013 okirAATTsuse.com- Updated to latest upstream revision, and removed libtirpc-revert-des_crypt.patch which is now upstream- Verified that the bugfix for bnc#702472 is in upstream- verified that SLE patches are present (bnc#831296)
* Mon Apr 15 2013 mmeisterAATTsuse.com- Added url as source. Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Thu Dec 08 2011 cfarrellAATTsuse.com- license update: BSD-4-Clause Remove deprecated rpm license string. Use SPDX syntax. Highlight BSD-4-Clause (advertising clause) nature of package
* Wed Dec 07 2011 ajAATTsuse.de- Update license (bnc#735008).
* Wed Nov 30 2011 cooloAATTsuse.com- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Fri Jul 08 2011 cooloAATTnovell.com- add baselibs.conf to allow pam-32bit to link against it
* Fri Jun 17 2011 ajAATTsuse.de- Fix library with reverting a patch in 0.22 release (libtirpc-revert-des_crypt.patch)
* Tue Jun 14 2011 ajAATTsuse.de- Update to libtirpc 0.22 which brings (compared to latest release):
* various bugfixes
* Replaces SISL files with BSD 3-clause- Remove patch libtirpc-use-correct-source-addr-on-replies.patch since it\'s part of the 0.22 release.
* Tue Feb 22 2011 nfbrownAATTnovell.com- Use correct source address on replies [bnc#587934,bnc#587811]- Prevent bindresvport from binding to blacklisted ports [bnc#579315]
* Sun Oct 31 2010 jengelhAATTmedozas.de- Use %_smp_mflags
* Wed Sep 29 2010 maxAATTnovell.com- Fix showmount -e hostname (bnc#633007).
* Wed Sep 15 2010 maxAATTnovell.com- Fix interoperability of libtirpc with the old portmapper:
* Add libtirpc-getpmaphandle.patch
* Add libtirpc-pmap-setunset.patch
* Thu May 27 2010 cristian.rodriguezAATTopensuse.org- Update to a current git snapshot, important fixes:
* don\'t call abort() in the AUTH_UNIX creation codepaths
* Support 64-bit bit mask operations in svc_getreqset()
* Automount with nis maps crashes and generates a core
* memory leaks in rpcb_clnt.c:add_cache() and getclnthandle()
* Wed Dec 16 2009 roAATTsuse.de- update to version 0.2.1 which integrates the fixes previously in single patches from git and works with current nfs-client recent changes include: - rpcb_getaddr: Handle only \"udp\" and \"tcp\" netids when using PMAP_GETPORT - rpcb_getaddr: Always do PMAP_GETPORT first for NC_INET transports - getnetconfig: Fix NC_BADFILE return from getnetconfigent(3t) - Added HAVE_LIBGSSAPI defines around gss code so the --disble-gss configure option would work - rpcb_clnt: RPC_PROGNOTREGISTERED is a permanent error - clnt_dg: Fix infinite loop when datagram call times out
* Fri Mar 13 2009 crrodriguezAATTsuse.de- fix -devel package dependencies